Lip Pump

Rachiex

I got one too - it came yesterday and I used it a few times and have noticed a difference but it goes within 30 minutes or so. I keep forgetting to do it but might try noogling and doing this at the same time and building it up to remember.

How long does it take before the swelling sticks a little or do you think it will take a few months to really notice a difference like with the noogleberry?

I also second Jelly's question - does it just last during the day or one day will we just have to do this every other day like Kultzu does with her noogle?!

x x x x

K

kultzu

Ladies,

You must post your 'before' and 'after' pics as the result of lip pump ! ;) ;) ;)

Kultzu

J

jellyDeeeee

OHHHHHHHHHH a lip pumping forum and pretty lip golles I like the sound of that ( a whole new addiction lol...) love JellyEEEEEEEEEEE................ :-* :-* :-* :-*

J

jellyDeeeee

opps that was supposed to be girls not ( golles) too early in the morning for me Jelllyyyyyyyy

Rachiex

Oh dear - I went a little too far and got some bruising which has taken the form of a Hitler type moustache above my lip! Not a good look!

x x x x

M

mountaintop

I get the hitler thing periodically. A little cover up tends to work wonders. I hav'nt totally got a handle on this thing. I usually do it when I noogle. It does'nt take much at this point to fluff up my lips. I'm not reallly sure how long it lasts because I forget to check during the day. I think it's gradually sticking around though. It certainly has to improve blood circulation. That's got to be good all on it's own. Lip excercises. I don't actually like the look of my lips when they are fuller. It's kind of scary. I try to avoid doing it when I think anyone will see me soon afterwards. Like boobs though, no one really notices......

K

kultzu

Hi ,

I was travelling in Europe last week and saw the purser on the plane that I thought he must have used the lip pump !!! :D :D :D

Kultzu

Anastasia916

Oh wow this thing looks interesting, I may be checking into this more, I was considering getting lip injections in the future, might just get this instead :) ty for sharing!

Rachiex

It's been a month since I started using the lip pump twice a day (or once when I forget). My lips are a little fuller already and I'm going to carry on. It's not major but it's nice that it's subtle and they look nice and plump, especially the top one which was thinner anyway.

Something I have read a few times in my research on NBE is that collagen tablets (which can help with NBE) can make the lips fuller and plump up the skin, smooth out very fine lines, make the skin softer and improve the nails. I'm going to start on collagen supplements when I next get paid and I'll report back!

x x x x

Anastasia916

Rachie collagen tablets also help make your hair healthier, shinier, thicker, etc. I been doing some research on them ;) also thinking of adding a acai berry supplement too to help with toning my body.

Rachiex

Yes - I think I'm definitely going to go for the collagen (hydrolised, not bovine). Don't go for a scam trial of Acai berries - you will either never get them or never get your money back.

I would really recommend the lip plump - only problem is that the colour is coming off it so I end up with purple fingers!

x x x x

Anastasia916

Oh no Rachie I wasn't gonna go with the trial crap lol, everyone knows that stuff is scams. I was gonna order some from a health food store I use to go to in the states. Or see what I can find on amazon or something.

Rachiex

Hi daylight - do you mean the collagen or the acai berry? Anyone of any age can use either of them if you follow the instructions but make sure you get the acai berry from a reputable place because there are a lot of scams out there. Go to a health food shop or find a recommended one online - there are lots that sell acai berry and collagen but obviously there are ones that sell lower quality tablets. I've read that there is bovine collagen and marine collagen but I haven't read anything to say one is better than the other.

I'm going to go for the collagen when i next get paid along with PM cream to boost my swelling and help it stick around.

x x x x

Z

Zenity

There is an excellent thread regarding this at:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=3625&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0

I know it is long... but worth to take a look. A member there called red devil achieved permanent results using the luscious lips device.

At the very same thread you will find information about collagen supplements and! A new device that seems to work much better than the actual luscious lips for a fraction of price:

http://www.cosmesearch.com/jolielips/index.html

Hope this helps! ;)

wannabecee

I just got the Luscious Lips and it came the same day my noogleberry came...so the race is on - will I get lips like Angelina or her breasts first????

lol

btw...it is great...just be careful when you start with it. I got these red rings around my lips and got really scared that i broke some caps...this thing is really strong w suction. It's worth it though...

Anastasia916

wannabe, I been reading up on it and many say the red color from the pump comes off around your lips, have you experienced that? I was considering getting the jolie lip pump instead cause I read on forums that ladies who used both liked it better than lucious lips. I'm also going to order some HA caps and some collagen caps once I get the money to order all I want to order online. The HA caps are said to increase lip plumpness and the collagen as well, but I also want the collagen to clear up my face. Oh man, so much to order geez lol. I want 2 bigger domes from noogleberry and some more airlocks to use, I was some boobie cream, the HA caps, the collagen caps, and maybe some bovine ovary, dunno yet. Whew so much lol, the things we do for beauty! I had a debate with my hubby on who has it harder men or women on how hard it is to look good... I said women have to do more, hair, make up, shaving or waxing more, plucking eyebrows, tanning, the stuff we take, nails, pedicures, etc. etc. etc. he said well men have to work harder working out to get the muscles women want, we have to tan as well, and we have to spend more on clothes than women if we plan to look good. He gets mad cause when I go shopping I can get a cute complete outfit for what he pays for a pair of pants lol at the same store too. I still think women have it harder, dammit! We put things on our boobies to make em bigger hahaha. I'm glad my hubby doesn't have a problem down there or he'd argue that he has to use a pump tooo LMFAO. ;)

cleo

Know what you mean Anastasia about all the things you want to order!! lol. I've just started taking HA capsules with Vit C. I followed a link on here to a beauty forum where someone had been researching different ways to plump up her lips and she found HA worked really well for her. Now even tho I'm 48 my lips are quite plump (non smoker see!! lol) but wouldn't mind the top lip a bit fuller and HA supposed to be good for the skin in general anyway and having been a dedicated sun worshipper for many years my skin could do with a helping hand now. Anyway when I walked into my local health food store to get more herbs there were the HA capsules on offer at half price - £4.99 for 30 capsules (not sure what that is in $) at that price I couldn't resist! So gonna try them for a month and see if I see any benefits. I'll let you know. :-\

wannabecee

Hi Anastasia!

I got those red rings when i just started w the luscious lips lip pump. it's not dye - i've tried rubbing it off the plastic. what it is is the same as the red rings we get from noogling. just the hard plastic pressing against the skin. it goes away fast, so no worries there.

i ordered it from cynthia rowland and it was cheaper there - $49.95. i chose just the device - no lip cream.

i'm w you - we women have too much to do to look good and it all costs $$!

have a great day!

xx
wannabecee

Z

Zenity

Ok, got both the luscious lips and the jolie lips and now i can compare.

Definitely, Jolie lips is a winner. Easier to use, stronger suction and cheaper. You can get 2 units for the price of 1 luscious lips.