Lip Pump

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Nadir, we now produce a very small cup which is for pumping the labia and improve blood flow etc. It is curved shaped and should be able to fit the lips on the face. It can be used witht the noogleberry hand pump. If you want, i can send you a cup to test on your lips so you can compare. My only reservation is that it maybe just slightly too big. ive tried it and it works fine on me so it would interesting to see what you think.

Anyway, please email me if you want to try it,

best wishes

Lucy :)
lucy@noogleberry.com

Z

Zenity

wow! Lucy

That is awesome! sure! I will send you an email to check it out. I am always curios to try new things.

Thanks for the offer! ;)

Z

Zenity

WannaBC

check out the link I posted about the thread on lip enlargement through takin oral sup. and a pump system. It can be permanent just as breast does but it takes its time. I read the whole thread at essentialdayspa and saw pictures of the user Red devil. She def has done it. You can always register there and ask at the forum or PM her for details even thought all the info is pretty much there.

Anastasia916

Nadir I read that entire thread as well, and I actually ordered some of the HA supplement from NOW foods and I got a HA serum that I'm going to use for my lips and face, it's said to make your skin amazing. So I'll report back if I see am improvement in the lips from taking it. I don't have a pump for the lips yet so I'll be able to tell if the supplement by itself makes lips plump. I might order a lip pump eventually, but wanted to try the supplement first. I'm also going to be taking collagen, SLP and BO.

wannabecee

i've used ha, silica, gelatin, collagen supplements and never had it do a thing for my lips or skin...

never had much luck w supplements. maybe a topical would help instead.....

Anastasia916

I bought some HA serum, pure HA, and going to put it in some lipgloss or something, also I read that cinnamon leaf oil is a good lip plumper, you put just a little bit in your lipgloss and it will plump em up. http://www.amazon.com/Essential-Cinnamon-Leaf-0-50-Ounces/dp/B00016QSFO/ref=wl_it_dp_o?ie=UTF8&coliid=I3AK15ETKKGM0F&colid=JZPTKTAN4VZJ if you go there you can read the reviews from women who used it in their lipgloss and got results from it, I'm sure you can find HA serum and cinnamon leaf oil at a health food store or something.

Z

Zenity

WannaBC

Some ladies at the thread of the Essentialdayspa, had trouble getting her limps plumped through the use of supplements. They mentioned that when you take something as HA, collagen, gelatin etc, may go first to other parts of your body that could use it as joints, only when they have filled up with the stuff is when the remaining goes to other areas as your lips, nails or hair.

Remember our body has its priorities, health is first, inner organs etc go firs in our bodies list.
It does make sense if your joints need some good stuff it goes there first and once it has enough should go to secondary areas as well.

Maybe it is a matter of time as don't give up to see what really works for you.
Also was mentioned some specific HA brands containing an specific compound working better than others.

wannabecee

That makes a lot of sense, Nadir. Thanks for that. I may have given up too soon. Definitely worth another try..

xx
wannabecee

Z

Zenity

Yes, I would go for a higher dose, find out the brands that work better and then try it for enough time to decide wether it works for me or not.

Check the thread I posted, there is a lot of good info from users who have already gone through the trial and error phase and post results.

I know it is long but if you are serious about using supplements, my advise would be get as much info as you can and do not take anyone's word as a matter of fact until you get your own conclussions based on your research.

Good luck with that! ;)

Rachiex

I have been using the lip pump since I started and it is working - it is very gradual (like the noogleberry) but it works a little every day. I have alsoe been taking collagen tablets twice a day and this has also added to it.

The red dye comes off around the lips but I think this is because I maybe used a lip balm different to the one they provide you with...? There are also red rings like with the noogle but these don't last long! If you pump too hard, you can get broken blood vessels or bruising above the lips and this looks like a Hitler moustache but this also fades! Just like the noogleberry, if you do it slowly and surely and look after the rest of you then it will work with the body! My confidence has improved loads!

x x x x

S

sissy2345

The luscious lips pump does work great, but as they warn about over pumping, I ended up with not only bruised lips, but bruised area all around them. This lasted for 2 days, and I endured some ridicule over how it got that way. I noticed red marks also, but I don't think it's the dye, it appears to be a mark that last for a moment, and I only get it if I forget to put the side labeled "top" at the top. All in all, it does take a few years off my face for my lips to be fuller again. I don't need or want a huge trout pout, just the fullness that I used to have.

I have emailed Lucy to find out about the small cup to try that out. I can't hold the pressure on the LL pump for long, but I think that if you can hold the pressure with the NB pump steady for longer, it might give longer lasting and eventually permanent?? results. Excited to find this out.

Nadir, have you tried the small NB cup yet?

--Sissy

Z

Zenity

Nope.... I got it from our lovely Lucy, but is way too big to fit my face. I have to email her some pics of the NB cup compared to the Jolie Lips and the Luscious lips devices. That might be helpful if she decides to redisign the size of the lips cup.

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Nadir, thanks for letting me know. I thought i would be too big - its actually for the vagina/labia but in the future, we may make a special lip one if there was enough demand. Thank you for trying it though,

best wishes

Lucy :)

wannabecee

Anyone want to update how the lip plumping is going???

The "Luscious Lips" is good - but only for a few hours. I've been doing it every day at least 2x a day and my lips are not permanently plumper..

drats! :(

xxkeeleyketxx

Hmmmm this is interesting,i would like 2 plump my upper lip.
I want my lips like the singer cassie ::)
Dnt wanna get surgery incase it goes wrong,&it isnt something u can just cover up! :-\
xxkeeleyketxx

wannabecee

not at all, savethetatas. it plumps them up for an hour or so. i was hoping that over time i'd get angelina's lips.....but that's ok. i started w noogleberry at the same time as the lip pump and my breasts are getting more angelina-like every day.... ;)