morninghello's stats

D

daylight

wow so you went from lets say a B to a D

so 8.0 to 10.0...my dream is a 10.0...

4 months back what i did was i took the measuring tape and measured myself with my favorite padded bra and i got 10.0 on each breast...so i knew that 10.0 was my dream...even thought i was 8.5 at that time...wow..

has your life chagned in anyway...and how do you feel about your new boobs?...any experience you had with the growth you want to share with us?...

i am so sorry if i am asking for too much...but congrats on u're results..:D

Rachiex

Oh my God - that's absolutely fantastic ... and in only 8 months! You must be so happy and confident!

x x x x

M

morninghello

Thanks, everyone!

daylight - Putting on old bras has been pretty weird since I can't believe those ever fit me! I never thought I'd have boobage hanging out of the sides of those. Also, it's quite a new experience for me to wear one of my pushup bras and have moderate cleavage. (I don't "show it off", however, since that is not a comfortable and safe-feeling experience for me.) Sadly, it feels really good to meet conventional beauty standards set for women's bodies.

M

morninghello

I updated my stats. It's been 9 months! I had a sudden growth spurt shortly after the last official measurements, and then again about a week ago. I've been doing an average of 3 hours 20 minutes of pumping a day, with many days of 4 hours.

Before any NB Today:
*bust: 33.3 inches *bust: 36.25 inches (+2.9)
*under armpits: 31.8 *under armpits: 34.8 (+3.0)
*across left: 8.6 *across left: 10.5 (+1.9)
*across right: 8.0 *across right: 10.1 (+2.1)

M

morninghello

A few days ago made for 10 months. I had a small decrease in the upper-breast area, but gained around the bust. I had really awful red dots along with a rash caused by some oil I hadn't used in a while, so for about a week I was pumping less and not as hard each time :( However, as of this morning, the rash is totally gone and the dots are extremely faint. I hadn't gotten the red dots in a very, very long time (since first starting with the XL cups). Pumping too hard just that one session recently though, and bam... dots galore! Thankfully, I had my tube of arnica gel on hand which helped a great deal. I don't really understand why that oil caused the rash since I have used it before, but it coincided perfectly time-wise and placement-wise. I'm so glad that my chest is no longer red in its various ways now! Anywho... onto stats...

Before any NB Today:
*bust: 33.3 inches *bust: 36.4 inches (+3.1)
*under armpits: 31.8 *under armpits: 34.5 (+2.7)

Also, just an explanation about how I decided to calculate months... every 4 weeks is one month. While I actually started in late December of last year, my one year anniversary (going by the 4 week = 1 month way) will actually be this November.

wannabecee

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

congratulations, Morninghello!!! You've got great results! What bra size are you now? Are you looking for more growth?

thanks for posting - this is really encouraging! :-*

xx
wannabecee

M

morninghello

Thanks, wannabecee! I'm a full 34C now, but I have a slight push-up 34D bra that fits perfectly too, along with a couple other Ds that almost fit. I'm planning on continuing pumping for a while. I thought once I got to this size, my breasts would be plenty large for me. After seeing what a large C/small D looks like on me though, I want to keep going. In my head I had an idea of what I would look like at this size, and while it's definitely a LOT more than I started with, I'm greedy :). I think a full D would probably be what I'm going for, but we'll see! I haven't gone even one day without pumping at least 30 minutes in 10 months (almost always 2+ hours a day otherwise), so once I reach a full D, I bet I wouldn't be so "I MUST PUMP TODAY!" No promises though... getting results has been addictive for me!

wannabecee

It is addictive when you get great results! I bet you'll look fab as a D cup as well.... I love the way you kept your stats. And what a great idea to keep tab of the hours pumped... it's interesting how sometimes the growth comes faster than other times....

may i ask...were you ever pregnant and did you breastfeed?

M

morninghello

Thanks. I have way too much fun with the keeping track of pumping, the hours, growth, etc. I've dabbled with some graphing of results even :D. I have a daily log that looks like this.... using yesterday's as an example....

September 26, 2009 (Saturday, 293) - NB total: 3 hours 20 minutes
morning: NB 40 minutes (9:00-9:40)
afternoon: NB 40 minutes (12:30-1:10)
NB 40 minutes (3:20-4:00)
evening: NB 40 minutes (7:15-7:55)
NB 40 minutes (12:40-1:20)

For me, my times of day are morning (6 am to noon), afternoon (noon to 7 pm), and evening (7 pm to 6 am). The 293 is the number of days I've been noogling. I try to keep 2 hours between sessions to give my skin and breasts a rest. I also type in any observations (bigger swelling or something) next to the session so I can track stuff that way too. I started using this format about a month before starting NB when I had started with herbs. I quit taking herbs after about two weeks into noogling. Red clover messed with my period, fenugreek was diminishing my swelling (I think it's a mild diuretic), and it's all so trial and error... I was worried what I was doing to my body (and my wallet!).

To answer your question, I'm child-free. Another bit of info I perhaps should have mentioned in my stats is that I'm in my early twenties.

M

morninghello

As I said, I had to pump lightly for about a week recently because of red dots. It made my stats different than what they would have been otherwise, I suspected, so I measured again today....

Before any NB Today:
*bust: 33.3 inches *bust: 36.5 inches (+3.2)
*under armpits: 31.8 *under armpits: 35.0 (+3.2)

My bust measurement was 0.1 more than 6 days ago and the upper breast measuremet went up by half an inch :D I knew that one couldn't be right last week. I was at 34.8 inches in late August, then last week's measurement went down 0.3 to 34.5..... so now that I'm back up to 35.0, it's more like the increase is 0.1. Glad to be back where I was and then some! The last measurement and today's were both 14 hours after I had last pumped too.

M

morninghello

Two days ago made for 11 months! Woohoo! Since the 10 month mark, I have gained 0.2 across my bust and 0.5 across the upper part of my bust. I haven't had as much time to pump over the last month, but I have returned to pumping harder than I had been. I'm getting so much more swelling now, both in-cup and afterwards. It's really great! I was surprised by how much harder I could pump without getting any dots. I used softer pumping ever since the red dot issue and then for some time after I got rid of them. I've been doing 2 or 3 sessions of 50 minutes of harder pumping a day lately.

Before any NB 11 Months:
*bust: 33.3 inches *bust: 36.6 inches (+3.3)

M

morninghello

ONE YEAR!!!

So, today marks one year of pumping for me (using my 4 weeks=1 month model)... my "true" anniversary is December 17th, so going by that it's "really" 11 months today.

A couple weeks ago I went back to using my large domes for about 20 minutes each day for about four days to see if I could get more of an outward pull instead of the "all over" type of pull I get with the XLs. It did help a bit with that I think, but it wasn't worth the red marks (I have poster tack on my XLs, nothing on the large cups).

I've been pumping more strongly over the last month, and I definitely had a big boost in swelling and growth. I don't think it shows with the measurements nearly as well as it does visually. I'm lookin' pretty big! :)

Before any NB 11 Months:
*bust: 33.3 inches *bust: 36.75 inches (+3.45)

cleo

Well done on your progress, nearly 4" across the bust!! That's great!! What size bra are you wearing now? Do you not got any red marks with the XLs? That's the only down side of noogling for me but as I mostly only pump at night the marks are gone by the morning.

wannabecee

Congrats, Morninghello!

Great record keeping and even better results!! You must be thrilled!! ;D
I hope I can get as big as you. Somehow I'm not growing under the armpits... ???

How long do you noogle these days?

xx
wannabecee

M

morninghello

Thanks, cleo and wannabecee :) I'm wearing a 34C/D now. It's totally weird for me not to be wearing push ups anymore... I never thought I'd give those up! I just don't feel the need though - it's all me in there! I also never thought I’d have cleavage like I do. I basically never “show it off”, but it makes me feel good.

I've been pumping 2 to 4 times a day for 50 minutes each time. I don't really get red marks with the XLs, but I do have a thick ring of poster tack stuff around it (with plastic kitchen wrap covering it so my lotions and oils don't require me to change it all the time). When I used my large cups again recently (no cushioning), I was totally shocked by how intense the ring marks were! I only used them for about 10-20 minutes each time, but still... bright red marks! They lasted longer than my marks with the padded XLs for 50 minutes even.

Cleo, about not growing around the armpits... if you mean you don't have a roundness to the area, I bet moving up to the next dome size with help with that. The XLs, because of their wider coverage, have given me some major roundness. Although, there was a transitioning period when moving up in size where I seemed to have less swelling than with the large cups, but that sorted itself out in less than two weeks - then it was like BAM!

Also, I just bought five bras tonight from a thrift store for only $2 each :) Three are 34D, one is a 32DD, and one is a 34DD. It's quite inspiring for me, along with it being a bit of a treat for my anniversary of noogling.

wannabecee

Morninghello - you always inspire me! way to go! thanks for the tips.....

I've been buying some cheap bras too - saving the money for the Victoria Secret bras once I get really big... ;)

xx
wannabecee

M

morninghello

Growth spurt!

Aw :) Glad to be inspiring, wannabecee!

Also, I just wanted to update that I had a huge growth spurt last night! Well, last night I just thought it was HUGE swelling, but I measured 10 hours afterwards now, and I'm at 37.0 inches! :eek: I was at 37.2 after pumping last night, so almost half an inch of swelling. Normally, if I measure right after pumping, there's rarely more than a 0.1 difference (after things settle a bit it might be 0.2... most of my swelling is up top). I knew I had a growth spurt coming up! I've been able to pump up to a pretty big size after just a couple minutes in the domes, and generally I've just been able to pump up to a relatively huge size lately. Woohoo! :D This morning while my partner and I were still laying in bed, he was so surprised by my boobage. He said they're definitely bigger on my back now than they were upright before NB. That's been true for a while, but especially so today!

Another thing, two nights ago I had a dream that I was considering a breast reduction! HA! In the dream, I had breasts bigger than my head, which is the second dream I've had lately with breasts of that size. I think my dreams can predict growth spurts!