New Padding Solution ... YES!!!!

itsjust4fun91

Sorry girls, for some reason I didn't get a notice of the last few post and I haven't been on line much. My oldest is graduating and I've been swamped trying to get things in order. I had found a heating and air guy on ebay that ships worldwide and had posted it a page or so back. I know the stuff he carries is the right stuff and anyone would be able to get it, regardless of the country. Hope this helps some.

Mel

Z

Zenity

Mel

Just want to say THANK YOU!!!! I already have the Armaflex here. The postman left it on my neighbor's house and arrived on Thuesday I think, but he forgot about it and just got it today. That was fast!!!!

Anyway, THANKS again. Can't wait for my new cups to arrive and start experimenting.

Girls, this place rocks!!!! and you are the BEST!!!! :-* :-* :-*

M

Mumma Bear

Hi Melons - you don't need to buy the big cylinder of silicone that fits in the gun - you can also just get a little tube (like a fat toothpaste tube) of silcone and squeeze it directly out of there, smoothing it out with a wet finger.

C

chloespeaks

Has anyone used this method on size MEDIUMS?

MEDIUMS ANYONE?

I got some lengths of a different brand and a the fat toothpaste size to experiemnt with this weekend. I had ruled it out because even Mumma Bear was saying it was a bit difficult with the Large Cups. But I am not likeing my method as much and the results from ItsJustForfun's pics look terrific. I'm having a hard time with the indents to the point of having to not only make sessions shorter but also stop for a day or so so the red dots and white marks clear a bit.

Anyone tried it on the smaller cups?

Chloespeaks

M

Mumma Bear

For the mediums how about cutting wedges out of the inside part of the foam, then sealing with the silcone? That way it would bend around better without buckling/kinking.

M

Mumma Bear

I used the Selleys Plastics Glue - or you could use the silicone as well. I used the plastics glue just for speed - handy not to have to hold it in place for ages especially with the smaller diameters where the foam doesn't sit easily.

C

chloespeaks

I'm going to give that a try mumma bear; hopefully the cut out chunks don't create too big of a seam :-\ I've had problems with all the materials giving me a "pinch" line where they meet.

Btw, did you end up cutting off the sugru off your domes? I got the replacement stuff -it was a lot smoother but it's alot firmer than will work for our purposes. I was expecting it to be soft silicony when it dried like the stuff I imagine the Brava comes with. i've put the leftover to good use all around the house though! :D

chloe

M

Mumma Bear

Hi Chloe - just smooth out the seam joins with more silicone - just wait for the silicone to fully cure before using and don't give yourself a chemical burn like I did ::)

Yes, just got some more SUgru in mail, just a couple of days before I finally gave up waiting and took the Sugru off my Ls (was using the mediums and not making any progress for ages!). I will have to contact Jane and let her know - and I will get hubby to do something clever with it for her blog. The Armaflex is the way to go, but Sugru was def worth a try.

MariahsDs

I have been using this padding solution and I want to tell everyone it works very well. I have been able to pump for an hour then go out right after with my huge swelling! I was walking down the street and I could see people watching me from their cars :D But I was walking with such confidence so that probably made them stare. My boobs were so huge and jiggly because I had just pumped and went out right after wearing a low cut shirt. I wanted to thank you Mel for sharing this great idea with everyone on the forum. I always wished I could go out right after pumping without showing those darn rings, and my wish came true! I cannot say how much I love this new padding solution!

T

tavia

i have bought 2 metres of insulation for £2.00 from ebay, its 9mm thick so about half an inch, hopefully i will get it by the end of this week, cant wait for it, i an pump bare chested but i always feel i could pump harder but the dicomfort on my chest makes me think my ribs will break lol.. plus having no ring marks will be amazing x

M

Mumma Bear

After a little while of using this brilliant padding method I would like to report that it gives a much nicer shape up top - more natural. Is anyone else finding this? Hope I'm not just imagining it!

T

tavia

ok so i got my insulation today, i bought the wrong kind lol but it works perfectly, the kind i bought is called maxflex, its got a rubbery look to it and no slit so i had to cut it myself but it bend perfectly and stayed put on my xls without the need for glue,

so i oumped with it earlyer and i has great swelling and no ring marks yeahhhhyyyyy,

only thing is that for the first time ever since starting pumping my nipples expanded, this has never happened to me b4, my nippes were very pert and bigger

it was no big deal as long as they dont get huge, im going to noogle again in a bit xxxx

Teeny Tiny

Just be careful whoever uses that stuff. If anyone's allergic to latex like I am anything with rubber in it, as a lot of those types of products have will give you an allergic reaction. I cannot use them because of the rubber content, I can't even use some foam materials because some of them use rubber. :-X

M

Mumma Bear

Def be careful, as Teeny says. But I have a latex sensitivity and haven't had any reaction to this particular foam. (it's more foamy than rubbery, at least the Australian one that I'm using is. I would be pretty confident in guessing it has no latex).

T

tavia

Mines def not rubber its foam but is very bendy and black with a rubbery lookin surface,
it stays on the domes permenently now its molded its self
once again my nipples have got quite irritated and bigger they go red in the domer and itch
then they go back to normal colour wen i take them off but my nipps stay big for a while after.
i dont no y this is happenin now, mabe my whole breast is starting 2 swel and grow instead of just the top of my breast??

J

joanne

TT ever since i started using my new padding im getting this nipple problem to ......

melons

Hey TT,

Can you post links to the insulation you bought ? I think what you hve is slightly different..I think it would be nice if I din have to glue the insulation to the domes..

melons

T

tavia

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/ArrowGroup05

i got mine from here its the second one, pipe insulation , 2 metre 9 wall x 12mm lagging heating £2.24 in total,

i got enough to cover both xl rims and some left over for one more covering if the foam wears out,
you have to cut the slit your self, its so cheap you cant really go wrong with it, and once you hacve noogled the one time ,the foam seems to just stay in place which is helpful.