New Padding Solution ... YES!!!!

T

tavia

Ok, so ive just sat down 2 noogle with the foam on and my right nipple felt horrible,
the same feelin as if you rap string around yr finger and it starts 2 go red n blue an stings
i dont know wats goin , im now nooglin without the foam and boobs feel fine,
ive decided 2 only use the foam wen i want 2 go out straight after pumping,
plus it wil save the quality of the foam by not using it often

A

Ann

TT,
Sounds like your getting a lot of pressure on the middle breast. It's happened to me with the large cup after I use the XL cup. It's normal to have the hardening effect sometimes. But using the foam off and on is a good choice. Take things easy.

Teeny Tiny

it is so much easier to over pump when you use padding, I used to have the nipple pain issues and got red dots all over when I used padding, even though I didn't think I was over pumping because they weren't turning purple. I was always trying to get the most swelling possible without damaging them, but real growth didn't even begin to occur until I had to stop using the foam and couldn't use as much pressure because of the pressure and pain in my ribs. Plus my right breast that I pump more because it's smaller was lumpier than the left when I had my last women's exam so I was told to take it easier when pumping. Once I started taking it easier real growth started, even though I don't get as much swelling any more I am getting an increase in permanent size, which is also bringing on more swelling (larger sized when swelled due to increase in breast mass). So I believe as Anastasia has said multiple times, slow and easy wins the race. There's no doubt swelling is an important aspect to this type of breast enlargement, but you don't have to over do it to get results, all that will result is unwanted damage. I still do several hours of pumping throughout the day, and some days I get some pretty awesome swelling, especially the week before my period, but I don't focus on the amount of swelling I get any more, I only focus on the permanent size increase I'm getting which has been slow coming and slight but much more steady now. ;) :D ;D

T

tavia

Thats jurt it, al i did waz pump 4 times but my breast felt like it waz going to explode with blood, i hadnt even started 2 pump i waz jus getting the suction to start with,
thats y i cant explain it,
once i took off the foam, i pumped until the domes were 3\4 full with no discomfort at all,
but with the foam i can barely get past the initial suction of the cups, and its my right boob that the main discomfort comes from asthough my blood is bein cut of, its a shame cause the padding on the ribs is so comfortable
coincedently its my right breast that gave me the problems with nerve pinching and the blocked milk thingys lol,

itsjust4fun91

I think that because this foam pads so well, it doesn't really feel like you're pumping unless you increase pressure. i realized i was doing that also when i began to notice my nipples were swelling also. i cut back on the pressure some and it stopped.

T

tavia

wow, i dont think you are understanding me, im saying that the initial stage of just getting a suction is where the discomfort starts from, i have to litterally grit my teeth to go any further with my right boob, if i reduce the pressure they fall off,

i can fill the dome three quaters of the way without the padding so how could i be over pumping with the foam if ive only just got a suction,,,

some1 must understand what im talking about, im not over pumping because im bareley pumping im just getting the initial suction,,

like i said b4 i love this idea and will try every way to get it to work for me, and i will only use it on days i want to go out soon after but i just cant explain the sensation or y im getting it, but i know if im over pumping or not, ive been doing it long enough and im definatly not... lol
i might try and shave down the foam inside the dome and see if that helps or try repositioning it differently, my left boob is near enough fine, only a little rednes on the nipps but the right goes like its going to explode

S

sissy2345

TT, I think the foam makes the inside diameter smaller, which gives you more pressure and pull to get them in the domes, even with the first initial pumps. I was at the hardware store yesterday and bought a 5 ft piece of pipe insulation for $1.99. I did just like you did, I didn't use silicone, it's pre-slit, so I just fit it on and used medical tape to tape the seam together. It works great, but I notice the pressure and pull on the tips of my breast also. Mine are stretched more due to the foam. Normally, I fill the XL's 4/5ths of the way, but now can only fill them 3/5th upon full pressure, but I still get the same swelling. The only difference is that the rings are not as deep and fade within minutes.

Mel, great idea! I wish I had extra domes to go all out with the silicone, but with the leaks I get and having to fix them constantly, I can't do anything permanantly at the moment. I like the idea of using the silicone to seal the insulation from your lotion. Although I have pumped several times and it does not seem to penetrate this stuff cause it has some sort of film or rubber coating, so it may hold up for quite a while. And for $1.99, I can afford to change it often if I have to. Anyway, thanks Mel!

Sissy

M

Mumma Bear

Hi TT - have you tried taping your nipples? That could help a lot. I'm pretty sure the pull is more centered with this type of padding - prob because it's a little bulky on the inside. I've shaved mine down a fair bit on the inside and that def helps.

Teeny Tiny

Hi TT, if you've got the new grey foam rings like I recently received for my XL's then the inner diameter of the rings is smaller than it used to be, I've had the same problems the couple times I tried to use them. They're squeezing the dickens out of them, also the texture of the foam is not allowing the outer skin to suck into the domes as freely as it does without them so that's probably also part of the issue, they're trying to swell but the skin is not being allowed to enter the domes enough to compensate for the amount of tissue swelling you get which is in turn making it feel like you're trying to turn you breasts inside out and is torture on the poor nipples because they tend to stretch more and easier than the breast skin. My suggestions would be to trim the inner diameter so that the foam opening is the same or slightly smaller than the domes. Also, make sure you use extra lotion or some other slippery lubricant to allow the skin to suck into the domes easier.

Hope this helps, good luck! ;)

charitywat88

I have a few questions. I have searched the forum but can't seem to find it (of course if i weren't looking for it I could find it easily,lol). Anyway I guess my chest is too narrow but I'm having a problem getting both XL cups to stay on. If I use weather strip I can get them on but then I lose suction and I literally have to pump constantly. I tried one at a time but when I used med and large I wore them several hours around the house while working but I'm only pumping bout 30 min a day on each one and I don't feel like that's helping. Will this padding technique help me keep them on? I remember reading on here about this subject and solutions to help but I can't seem to find it. Any advice appreciated!!! :)

T

tavia

ha ha i used my padding yesterday and OMG i dont know what happed but when i took of the domes my armpits were BLACK PURPLE BLUE AND RED, i looked like some one had beaten up my armpits, lol i look ridiculous, he he god the things we do for beauty...(although my armpits are far from beautyful right now. but i didnt have any ring marks hey hey lol x

itsjust4fun91

charitywat88 said:
I have a few questions. I have searched the forum but can't seem to find it (of course if i weren't looking for it I could find it easily,lol). Anyway I guess my chest is too narrow but I'm having a problem getting both XL cups to stay on. If I use weather strip I can get them on but then I lose suction and I literally have to pump constantly. I tried one at a time but when I used med and large I wore them several hours around the house while working but I'm only pumping bout 30 min a day on each one and I don't feel like that's helping. Will this padding technique help me keep them on? I remember reading on here about this subject and solutions to help but I can't seem to find it. Any advice appreciated!!! :)

Sorry To have taken so long to answer Charity but I left for vacation out of country on the 4th and am trying to get caught back up now that I'm back.
I had the same problem of loosing suction with the weatherstripping also. I would have to repump every few minutes to keep the pressure, which is one of the reasons I began looking for something else to use, that and I was spurred on to get a move on it by an incident that took place where the complaint of the indents caused a little controversy. First, I didn't like the indents myself either and lots of other gals were having the same problem and second I really love noogleberry and was concerned about the direction the controversy was going and the problems it could have stirred up. So really, I did this not only for us users but for the company as well. I just think they are so awesome, not just product wise, but customer service also and wanted to thank them in what way I could by finding a solution to help with this problem. So to answer your question as far as I have been able to tell, the padding with the silicone stops any leaking, so yes, it should solve that problem for you.

Best of luck, Mel

itsjust4fun91

I just figured I would update on the padding solution. I had to take a break from pumping during vacation and was about to start back and thought, you know, whats a few more days? I should go ahead and try out a few of the ideas I had had for this padding. It works great the way it is, but for those of us that wanted the diameter of the inside of the cups wider, I had suggested shaving off some of the foam and sealing it with the silicone and decided to try it now. I not only shaved the inside, but afterwards, I also removed some of the edge of it on the inside so that it doesn't reach up into the cups as far. I then siliconed the heck out of it and am letting it dry now. I'm hoping this will work just as great but give back some of the diameter that was lost and therefore take some of the pressure off of the nipples like some girls had experienced.

Mel

charitywat88

Thanks for the reply! Actually I have started using this padding and it definitely worked to help me keep them on! Thank God!! Lol. I was about ready to toss the thing. I also shaved the inside down because with the padding taking away from the diameter I was feeling lots of pull in my nips. I shaved the middle also where the domes touch so that they're as close together as possible. I found that by not shaving the part of foam closest to my armpits or on the outer side (where I was having the problem with domes sticking out because when both are on they're wider than my chest) it helped fill in those gaps. So if you have a narrow chest ya might wanna be careful with shaving it down. Especially if your already having problems keeping suction. :)

Paloma

Nadir said:
I was thinking on using the bra that I adapted for NB.... I am sure that would help to keep them in place and as close as possible.
Good one

I am so impatient that I am checking it out on the internet. LOL! It this works and keeps the cups sealed Lucy will have an excellent source of padding for the cups ;)

Hey Nadir, what is this bra you've adapted for NB?? Sounds intriguing!

sunsetz

Hey itsjust4fun,

Just wanted to say thanks for the padding solution. I got my foam and use it on my XL cup. Because of its thickness tho, I get kind of a funny shape when I swell and I don't swell as much. So I just use my cup with foam for about an hour on each boob and then use my other cup without foam for about 10 minutes on each to get maximum results. The foam makes pumping a breeze, there is so much less pressure on my ribs and armpits. Thanks again.

Sunsetz ;D

itsjust4fun91

Hey sunsetz, I was looking through your program page a couple of days ago and have to say wow on your results. Your swelling is pretty incredible. I wish everyone could have such fast results!

I'm glad you have found a way to use the padding in a manner that works for you. Like all things, it is a trial and error solution that luckily is easy to nip and tuck to fit each individual need. Like I said before, I recently shaved the inside of mine down and it completely changed the pressure for me and seems to be working great so far. I figured it would take some time to get my swelling back after a month break, but by day two, I was back to the results I had before and holding.

For those that found with the full padding on it was causing too much pressure in the nipple area, I just wanted to let you know that shaving the inside diameter, got rid of this problem completely for me. I originally coated the shaved area with silicone and did a sloppy job of it and could see every mark on my skin when I took them off, but luckily the silicone comes off easily without damaging the padding, so I pulled it off the shaved parts I had coated and have been noogling without it with no marks and the lotion doesn't seem to effect the foam at all so far, even in the shaved parts without the thin rubber coating that is on the outside.

I'm really really glad this stuff has worked as well as it has for those needing to find a solution for padding. It really makes my day that it has been such a help.

Mel

Lily13

Thank you for posting this. I agree it takes lots of trial and error!! lol I had my husband figure out how to attach the padding and it's been great. We figured out that shaving the inside to make the diameter wider is a must. If you don't do that, then you won't reach as high on the top of the breasts for that cleavage effect (at least that's what i noticed right away). I was having a lot of suction issues and this padding has helped a lot. I still have some troubles, but nothing like before. The seam where the padding meets together, I always put near my armpit because I have suction problems there. Without this padding technique, there's no way I could use the large domes, so thank you so much!!!

Within 10 minutes after pumping I have no marks or red rings now. :) I can't wait until I start getting crazy swelling so I can do this right before we head out for the night. :p

itsjust4fun91

I didn't start getting good swelling until I bumped mine up to 4 times a day for 30 minutes. Up until that point I was doing twice a day, morning and night and got what I called fluff, but nothing extra.

I now do in the morning, after lunch, before or after supper and then at bedtime. By the third pumping my breast are bulging out of my bra! I don't get crazy swelling like some of the gals, but I get an inch difference with this and can maintain 1/2 of it on days I only get to pump twice if I'm crazy busy and the 1/2 inch also holds through the night as well, so the extra pumpings are just adding onto that each day.