New Users Click Here!!! (experienced ones please comment)

Rachiex

Some advice that I have gleaned from my experience with Noogling (A year and 1/2)

1) Wear a comfortable bra to bed after noogling - a soft and comfortable underwired one or one with a moulded cup helps to keep the swelling for longer if you noogle before bed. I don't know why it helps the swelling but it seems to - I've tried it with and without at the same point in my cycle and it seems to help keep swelling for longer for some reason

2)You may need to pump more on one breast than the other to even them out at some point - I bought 2 pumps and use a pump on each dome which means I can pump one more than the other or exert more pressure on one than the other. When I have done this, so I don't have the pumps dangling from me and getting in the way, I make sure I have a tight suction and then press a big wodge of blu tack/ poster tack over the hole in the dome which keeps the suction and means I can walk around without the pumps banging into me!

3) I do the pump and hold technique as the pump and release technique is a bit too time-consuming for me but I have found that you get a LOT more swelling if you pump and hold for the usual length of time you would normally noogle for, take the domes off, wait 5 minutes, apply more moisturiser and start again. You will see that you get further in the domes than before so therefore, more swelling

4) If you are going to massage, always do it BEFORE noogling as doing it after can get rid of some of the swelling

5) Try not to measure with a tape measure - measure with your hands and eyes and go by how your bra feels!

6) If you are still getting visits from aunt flo, your swelling may fluctuate depending on where you are in your cycle. You may find you get a lot of swelling before your period but then it goes during or after - don't be discouraged by this! Look at the swelling you get before aunt flo comes as what you can attain in the long run, acknowledge that it will not be as much after aunt flo goes away and enjoy it whilst it is there!!

7) I sometimes use a heat pad after noogling because I read somewhere that warmth keeps the swelling longer and sometimes my chest feels colder after I pump for some strange reason (does anyone else get that?!). Don't make it too hot though as this can get rid of some of the swelling. I think I got my heat pad from Argos in the UK for about £15 or so and they are easily found in lots of shops

8) I also second what someone said about doing herbs/ other supplements before noogling. If you are already on them then fine but if you haven't tried them yet, wait a few months and just use the noogleberry first and you may find you want to stick to just the noogleberry and not use herbs at all

9) Some people will go for months with a little bit of swelling, not see results and then give up. Please please please keep going - whats half and hour a day using the noogleberry if it will eventually yield results? You can do it while you watch TV or go about your normal routine - one lovely lady on here does it while driving sometimes! It is hard to keep going if you don't see results but come on the forum and ask peoples advice or do a bit more research and carry on and YOU WILL GET THERE. There are lots of wonderful ladies on here who can help you if you are feeling disheartened with your results and there are a LOT of posts, photos and results pages to look through to encourage you to keep going. and show you what you can get with a bit of work and PATIENCE!

10) If you are using the medium domes for example and you find you fill them completely or almost completely you may want to move to the next size up. Before you pump with the next size up, use the domes you have nearly grown out of first and pump for half the time you would usually pump for. Then take them off and use the dome that is the next size up. You will find that you get a lot of swelling. This also avoids the stalling that happens a lot when you change up to a bigger dome suddenly and it also means you get a lot of swelling.

11) SOMETIMES a break from noogling can be good but it really depends how long you have been doing it. I think you need to do it for a while to take a break without losing any long-term results but that is just my opinion. I took a break for a week (I had lipo on my tummy) and I lost a little fullness, however, when I next pumped I got really good results and much better swelling so it can SOMETIMES help,

Only other tips and advice I can think of are already on here...

My biggest piece of advice is to have patience! It WILL happen but it will take time and a bit of effort - the results are DEFINITELY worth it though. Last year I was overweight because I was comfort eating, broke up with my boyfriend because I was so insecure with my body (including my breasts) and used to pad my bra because I didn't feel 'feminine' or womanly and felt like I was a disappointment to my boyfriend (even though he said he loved my body and was VERY sweet and kind, I knew he had a thing for big boobs which made me feel inadequate!) I am now nice and slim after losing weight (size UK 14 to UK 10 - which is a US 6 I think?) because I regained my confidence and started to want to treat myself better and not overeat, have C cup breasts, no longer feel the need to pad my bra and my confidence is through the roof! I finally feel sexy and feminine and I can honestly say that it is all because of noogleberry! It improves your confidence hugely and everything else falls into place after that!

Lots of love and swelling to all! x

ilovebreasts

hi Rachiex, i was reading your post and i will try some of your ideas.they sound like they will work for me. right now it looks like in getting wider..but i want them to grow out longer.i am waiting for my med.s to come i have one large one right now & pumping for 30 min on each breast. i am going to pump with the meds for 60 min than the large for 30 min how does that sound to you.

Rachiex

Hi

Yes that might work if you just do it on the smaller one so it can catch up before you move onto the larger one after.

How long have you been noogling for? if you have been doing it for a long time I would suggest a break on the larger one for a few days and just to do the smaller one. I am doing this at the moment and I'm just pumping the larger one every few days and the other one is definitely catching up. Please don't do this if you haven't been noogling for long though as you may lose growth (you may not but just in case - I would hate for this to happen although I don't think it would).

Keep experimenting to work out what works best for you and gives the best swelling and growth for you and then when you have found your best way, stick with it until you are where you want to be x

reeree

I've been pumping since Feb. and my boobs are almost always cold when i take the domes off. I've heard that that could be from poor circulation. And i've always been paranoid to sleep on my stomache now! Anyone else? I won't fall asleep on my stomache, but sometimes i'll wanna roll over onto my stomache later, and i usually just try and find another comfy spot cause i'm afraid it might squish my boobs and detroy any growth that might be happening. My swelling only last MAYBE and hour when i noogle during the day, so i know when i wake up in the middle of the night it's long gone, so i guess i'm wondering if anyone else sleeps on their belly and if it hurts your growth?

Rachiex

reeree - I don't sleep on my front either for the same reasons! I think it's probably a pyschological thing but just in case, try not to do it! And I never thought it could be circulation that makes them cold - it really makes sense. I think that's why they say to use the heat pad but I never put two and two together in all this time! And good circulation is good for growth so I hate it when they're cold - it all makes sense now.

ilovebreasts - brilliant but try not to go by days and go by sight instead. I'm not the expert on this but it took a little longer than that to get mine looking almost the same size but you might be different...

x

Corey

Noogle while driving?

I found that the half-hour commute to and from work in my car is the best time for me to noogle. When I leave in the morning for work it is dark outside, and I wear a large black tee shirt, and carry my dress shirt on a hanger to the car. Once in my car, I "pump up", pull my shirt over the domes, put on my seatbelt, and drive to work. I keep my hands a bit high on the steering wheel, and together with the black tee shirt, no one sees anything. At a traffic light or two just before arriving at work, I "depressurize" and stow the domes and tubing. Once I arrive at work, I park in a parking deck in a space a bit "out-of-the-way" so I can discreetly repeat the process for the drive home. I think they call this "multi-tasking". Has anyone else tried this?

Corey

amelie

Hi Corey
I think you could post this as a new topic instead of adding it to the sticky.
As for your question, Teeny Tiny has mentioned she noogles while driving so maybe she can tell you some more. But I´d be worried my boobs would fall off or whatever in case I had an accident, it does sound a bit risky. You could really hurt yourself if you are flung into the dashboard, not to mention the embarrasment when the paramedics come to assist you - but of course maybe I´m exagerating.

nooglebunny

I am still having some trouble with getting off to a good start with this. I have been using it for 3 days now. Still not getting enough suction:

1. I can't get both domes to stay on simultaneously and don't get suction when I wear both unless I am pinching the tubing on the other one, which is awkward for me to do. I think I will end up preferring to one at a time.What is the best way to do this?
2. I do not get any noticeable swelling in the cup, or when I take them off. Is this normal? Is it supposed to take time? I am using medium domes and am a 32b
3. Don't understand how to use the airlock system AT ALL.
4. I am not sure what technique I am doing right now. I pump until the breast becomes full, then stop and it stays full for a couple seconds before I have to pump again. I feel something is wrong, I shouldn't have to pump so frequently right?

Getting discouraged and frustrated so any advice will help. Thanks.

melons

Hi Nooglebunny,

Initially yes, you will have to pump frequently, after few days/ weeks you would not need to. The first week is going to be tricky as you are using the device for the first time and you are always wondering if this is the right thing to do.

You did the right thing by posting your concerns here. I would also advise to go through the forum and trust me these questions may have ben answered earlier for sure.

My tips for you for this issue would be :

1) Bend down so your boobs face the ground , then put the cups on (while you are facing downwards) , press the cups to your rib cage real hard and start pumping , this way the gravity helps in puuling the boobs into the cups and aids in suction too.

2) Initially the cups may seem to fall off or lose suction too frequently as there is not much tissue / swelling to keep them on, but keep going it will get bettr every day

3) Push the cups towards your rib cage to tighten their grip on your body and then pump. This will cause the boobs to swell.But be careful , not to overpump , keep an eye on your breasts , if you notice thm uring purple , stop rightaway and start releasing pressure a bit. Then pump again - little by little. I am saying this because initially it is easy to overpump as you want the cups to stay. But this may give your boobs he bruised look too so be careful.

4) Increase the frequency of pumping, try it twice a day , that way your boobs will get all the more accustomed to pumping and also the minimal swelling you may get (unnoticable to eyes) will help you with puting them on and keeping the cups on, on your body.

5) Lubraicate well , make good use of a hydrating cream.Use it in large quantities. This will help.

Try the above and tell me how it goes...

luv,
melons

asaleem

OK so hi my name is Amber and I am new to the website. I have a few quick questions. I would like to know how long does it take to receive the noogleberry? It has been a week already and I didn't get it? I am worried :/ and when I get it I will need help in how to use it. Will be happy to give my results as time goes on and wish it works. Thanks for the great help!

melons

Hey Amber,

Welcome to this forum , the time taken could depend on where you ae located, I would say give it one more week, you could always email lucy and get an update. Dont worry about using it , you can go through this forum and also post your questions on this forum there are tons of people to help you out here...hope noogleberry does wonders for you .. All the Best !

luv,
melons

asaleem

Thanks melonss!
I mean i got the email and everything where it says the order is complete, but still was worried! I cant wait to use it. I have been taking fenugreek capsules and ordered another herb so lets see how everything goes. I have been struggling for years with all breasts and creams. And nothing works! Hopefully this works :/ and whose Lucy? Can you please give me her information?

melons

Lucy is the one who made the noogleberry system, I am sure she will be able to help you with the order , you will get a quick reply

email her at --> lucy@noogleberry.com

asaleem

Yeah I got her contact information. Now I know when my goods will arrive. Thanks for the great help! I am still pretty nervous about the Noogleberry I really want it to work. Btw I have a question, when you start pumping at first does the swelling last for at least six to eight hours or do they go back to being normal in like an hour or so?

melons

No I dont think it would last that long initially, every person is different, some dont even get any swelling initially. Like me for instance I had to noogle for 7-10 days to get some swelling (which would go down in an hour or 2) I had to kee noggling for 2 months for the swelling to stay for 12 hours ...

I din get any permanent growth as such in 2 months only swelling tht lasted for 12 hours and then I quit , now I am starting again

Ifyou are very lucky you will get swelling on the first day

ashley1986ann

a lot of good info thanks Anastasia916 and all u others. I have a question about cup size im flat 34/36 AAA feel like a little girl by the sizing its tell me to get a M but should I start out with a S u think?

melons

I think you should start with a M , S sized domes would be a tad small for you, - you will outgrow M's soon and will need L's

I started with Ms (i was 32B/34B) but I outgrew them in 2 days I think - they were too small - you have a wider ribcage I guess so Size S is a definite no-no from my side ..

you can also consult Lucy for this