Nik1's stats

N

nik1

so it's been 5 months now.
feeling dissapointed today. i measure right at 36.5. lame.
my period ruins everything. what the fuck?
is it because i'm on birth control?
i always get the swelling back mid-pill pack... then period comes and i lose it again. this is like when i took suppliments.
i'm starting to lose my faith a little.
the shape of my bust is definately nicer... and to tell you the truth i never really measured in the beginning.. my first measurements were a month or two in. but STILL. where are my D's?
??? :( ??? :( :'(

Lily13

I know I am the same way and I think that's pretty typical. A day or 2 after I ovulate, I get really nice swelling that lasts until my period comes. I just enjoy it while it lasts and try to get in more noogling during that time. I figure if I am naturally swelling, then it can only help with growth.

The swelling is due to larger amounts of progesterone in the body at the end of the cycle. Once those levels drop you get your period, hence the swelling goes down.

Here's a chart that shows how the hormones work. http://www.yourlifesource.com/hormonecycle.gif
I don't know if this is the same for someone on birth control though. I can't take BC. It made me feel so terrible for so many years, so I just take my temperatures each month as my birth control. It's worked so far. haha no kids! :D

reeree

Nik1, i am sooo right there with u! I've been pumping for 6 months, am a mommy of two little boys i breastfed, and am still the sad, empty saggy 31 inches i started with :'( I'm beyond frustrated with it, cause of all the other girls who've breastfed, or had bigger boobs before getting amazing swelling and growth. I pump twice a day at least, and sometimes 4 times a day. Most session are at least 1 hour long, and at night i pump 1-4 hours. I've tried the whole taking a day break too, but my boobs seem to not respond to anything. So many times i take my domes off thinking i have to have SOMETHING to show for those hours! Only to see barely anything there. Yet i can almost fill the large domes. I don't really understand what i'm doing so different that i get nothing to show for 6 months of hard work. I'm at the point where i wanna give up and say all this time, and dealing with ring marks and indents isn't worth it if it's gonna take 5 years to get half an inch! But i think i'm gonna give it a full year--when my husband gets back from depoyment--and decide then if i wanna kick it or keep it. Not thinkin i wanna deal with all this pumpin and ring marks making me not be able to wear cute tops when my hubby gets back. So hopefully something happens in the next four months. I really hope things start looking up for you. I think we deserve to start seeing Something happening for all our hard work! Doesn't have to be rock star results.....i'd take ANYTHING at this point!

N

nik1

ReeRee! Geez! I'm sorry :(
Perhaps you should make a post in the main forum and see if anyone has suggestions.
I do at least get alright swelling at this point ???

N

nik1

maybe my boobs have been tired of noogling? i took a break for a few days again.. out of necessity (busy) and they got really swollen again. before the break i wasn't seeing good swelling at all. i don't know what's going on anymore. but im thinking i might have to give up pumping every day and just do a once-in-a-while pump here and there to maintain shape, because i'm not seeing much actual growth.

N

nik1

so i cut down to once a day for 30mins-1hr. and i take breaks sometimes for a day or two.
tadaaaaaaaa amazing swelling.

sheesh

Aim4c

Niki, that is truly encouraging, especially for me because with my schedule I probably won't have a choice but to cut back.

All the best!

N

nik1

ok. i'm probably going to take these down in a few weeks/whenever just because i dont my pictures to stay on here...

but that's it. the first picture is before any NBE whatsoever. i tried a bunch of different pill-combos which would swell my breasts but nothing permanent.... and this is me today, i just noogled but there's not much swelling. i don't get a lot of swelling ever.

i've been noogling for... 9/10 months now?? i've been noogling once a day (whenever i can) for 30 mins to an hour.

it's not a big difference for all the time i've put into it.... but it's a difference that makes me feel good about my chest. it went from pretty shapeless and small to reasonable and nicely-shaped :)

so... here i am! thought it would be nice to contribute after a year of being on the forum.

OH!. and... i lost 7 pounds :)

Attachments

• 1. 2weeks.jpg
    1. 2weeks.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 76
  • Photo on 2010-10-01 at 17.29.jpg
    Photo on 2010-10-01 at 17.29.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 84

eva_bs

Wow...Wow..Wow....Wow...Wow...Wow...Wow...Wow..!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
I thought you didn't have any growth because you always said you don't swell!!!!! But I'm sorry to tell you that you GROWED!!!!!
Wow!!!!!
I'm so so...so..so..so...so Happy for you dear!!!!!
Your breasts LOOK AMAZING GIRL!!!!
It was worth to pump for 9-10 months!!!!!! :)
And you also lost 7 pounds???? And you still grew??? Wow!!!!
Hip Hip Horay For you!!!!!
I can't stop saying WOW! :)
:-*

N

nik1

collagen pills? to tell you the truth i don't know... i don't take them anymore :p
i only take maca root (for mental balance, not for boobs) and spirulina, when i remember (for boobs)

thank you eva, you're too sweet :)

jnorton22002

Hi there nik1 ,

I think you look absolutely gorgeous in your picture. I fail to see anything but wow. Keep it up my dear. There is more to come for you I sure. Hugs to you my dear

Mama Joni :-* :-*

Lily13

You've had a ton of growth!! I think you are a bit too hard on yourself. I'd be thrilled to have your breasts! Seriously!

P

piccolina

Ooh those are so nice! They have such perfect shape now!! And you grew a whole cup size too right? I'd say your D's aren't far off at all. In another few months you'll probably be there. But if you stopped now, you still look amazing!! Congrats on your success! :)

SueB5

Hi Niki1
I agree with piccolina. You have a great shape! You must be delighted with your progress! Sue

N

nik1

I'm pretty happy with the results :) they do deflate/swell around the size in that picture... but i'm definately happy overall.

the growth has been very slow... so it takes pictures to notice the change.
thank you everyone for your encouraging comments :)

LAWMANN2004

Congratulations are in order here!!!!!!
You look great!!!!!
Keep up with whatever you are doing, as it seems
to be working. Some day I will get there too.

Boobalicious

Hi. Thats fantastic growth! they look amazing hunny! and not forgetting the weight loss too - well done you! I lost 11lb in weight over a 3 month period and as a result lost at least 1 cup size :mad: which is why I started on my bigger boob journey - I wanted back what was rightfully mine!!!!! so absolutely well done for losing weight and gaining boobage!

Good luck with it ;)

Boobilicious XxX :)