Zercher's progress

zkk

Re: Boobies for zkk

Bra shopping again, bought one 32C and one 30DD (push-up, they fit quite well but it won't hurt to grow somewhat to fill them completely). 32C was a perfect fit without push-up. I think it's safe to assume it's not only swelling anymore, and now that I've tried and bought several new bras, I think my size is now officially at least 30D/32C, in some cases even 30DD/32D. At least 32B is far behind so I'd say 1/4 of my goal is achieved. :)

Now I feel a bit deflated though, my period just ended and I think I lost some volume. But I'm very happy with the progress so far anyway. Even if I was at my fullest before my period, I know I have never had that big breasts even pre-period. I kept looking at them in the mirror and saying "wow" to myself. I also grew out of some more bras, hence the need for new ones.

I have changed my routine, now I pump for 1-1,5 hours only once a day. I always get a good swelling now, that didn't happen every time in the beginning.

zkk

Did I overpump? Yesterday I had a 1,5 hour session and I felt a few a times a quick stinging feeling in my left breast. I thought it was only muscle-related but when I took the cups off, the breast tissue near my nipple was sensitive to touch. This morning it is still a bit sore. I don't think I used that much pressure. No bruises, red dots or changes in color or anything like that. I guess I'll pump today my right breast only.

I don't think I've grown lately, quite the contrary. I'm not sure if I'm just used to my current size or if they actually feel smaller. I noticed noogling caused my rock hard breasts to become softer and "fluffy", but now it feels like I've lost some of that fluffiness. Could it be that it was swelling turned into growth and thus the tissue is now more solid? I don't think my breasts look smaller.

My nipples may have grown a little bit. Maybe I should start taping them, I've always liked my nipple size.

Pics from yesterday before and after pumping.

Attachments

• 4thdecember.jpg
    4thdecember.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 129

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...

I doubt you over pumped but something could have been pulled. Just take it easy on the breast for a couple of days.

As for the odd changes and weirdness, welcome to pumping. :) With changes, your breasts will probably cycle in phases of the soft/fluffy, "jelly" and firm (tends to feel smaller too). Just keep going but watchful of injury... if it helps think of it like making a complicated dish. At many stages it can look awful or taste bad but as it progresses, it improves until finished and reaches "perfection". :)

As for the nipples, I don't recommend taping since more times than not there is allergic reactions and really doesn't work IMHO. To me, your breasts look more defined and fuller; thus, I would expect nipple growth in proportion.

DJ

zkk

Thank you DJ, helpful as always. :) I like that dish metaphor. I tend to overanalyze these things.

I was a bit suspicious of taping, but I noticed many were doing it and thought it meant it worked. I'm actually relieved if there's no use doing it because it must be very tedious. If I could decide I'd keep my nipple size the same. To me medium/big boobs with small nipples are most aesthetic. :)

EDIT: OK, now I'm VERY confused. I haven't taken measurements after that one month update because I've been afraid my breasts might have shrunk. Now I had to do it because my hands are telling me my boobs are smaller but my eyes are telling me they aren't.

So. My bust is now 35'' - and that was a tight measurement. That is 1.5 inches more! The underbust measurement was the same, 28.5''. What is happening? I can't trust my own senses anymore...

zkk

Two months in

Not much has changed since the last update. I have questioned my former measurements because of that sudden 1.5'' leap. Maybe I took the measurements so that the tape was too low in my back which would cause the measurement to be smaller, and now that I did it correctly, the measurement suddenly jumped. Not sure about this though. When I put some pics next to each other, I can see the progress. The comparison pics with and without swelling were taken about 3 weeks apart. Boobie blindness, tape illusion or actual growth? I don't know.

But this is something I'm sure about: I recently noticed my pectoral muscles have grown A LOT. I do work out 3-4 times a week but they have never grown this fast! I was afraid of this in the beginning but now that it happened it's not necessarily a bad thing. It does make pumping harder (pecs often make the cups fart off) but it gives my boobs a nice boost and lift. I attached a pic to show my pecs because I think this is partly because of Noogleberry. Oh damn I look like a man when I flex, haha... For anyone reading this and being worried they'll end up looking like that, don't worry, noogling won't make your pecs grow if you don't work out.

I think building muscle generally helps with noogling because working out increases growth hormone levels and I have to eat a lot of extra protein (whey protein has a good amino acid profile that helps with growth). Another helpful workout supplement is creatine. It stores water in your body so it helps with swelling. So thanks to working out & supplements, my body is in a constant growth mode.

Measurements:

underbust 28.5'' (no change)
bust 35'' (+1.5'', in total +2.5'' from the start)

Attachments

• 2monthcomparison.jpg
    2monthcomparison.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 177
  • 35''.jpg
    35''.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 115
  • pecs2.jpg
    pecs2.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 135

zkk

A new username for the new year. zkk was a temporary solution in my impatience when registering ;D

I have pumped only once after Christmas due to lack of privacy and being sick. I'm happy to see I didn't lose anything, in fact I feel like I'm filling out my bras even better. Tape reports 0.5'' growth but it's such a small change, I don't really trust it. All in all, seems like a good idea to have a little break every once in a while.

I posted now because I've been very confused with cup sizes recently. According to my measurements, I should be 32DD/30E, but I can't be there yet. I wear now 32D/30DD comfortably and consider it my current size. The problem is I can't believe I've grown two cup sizes. My breasts are still tiny. I thought that when you gain an inch in your bust measurement, you should be able to see it. If I didn't have bras or tapes or any "objective" means of measuring, I'd say I have grown only one cup size. Maybe not even that. Can one cup size difference be that small?

kikikupcake

Hi Zercher,
I just started posting yesterday but have been reading for awhile. I think your breasts look beautiful already!!! I understand wanting to be bigger, especially to balance out proportions--but omgoodness your shape is so nice! That is what I want =) right now there is no fullness in my breasts so even measuring my nipple line with a tape measure is pretty impossible since they point at the floor. Been at it for 2 weeks now, and I figure the only way to go is up ;)

Keep pumping and posting, my dear--and congrats on the great success ;D :D :-*

zkk

Thank you kikikupcake for your kind words, made me feel so delighted :) And welcome to the forum!

Noogling tends to work even better when you want to regain fullness you once had. As you may have noticed, many women who have breastfed have been very successful with pumping. I'm sure you'll get results, all it takes is patience, commitment and some experimenting! :)

kikikupcake

Thank you for the welcome!!! It's inspiring to hear the success stories and progress. I hope to be among them soon myself ;D

Happy New Year 8)

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Ok, cup sizing... the bane of all things sane. :) By the usual measuring advice, I should be an F cup when swollen and D as base levels. I am obviously not. So the first trick is to find how much "off" you are from the usual guide.

Now the "1 inch should be visible?", you need to understand this 1 inch is a relative change for when a new cup size happens. For visibility, we have to put that 1 inch in terms of geometry. I'm going to make this very simple to illistrate but I think you'll get the idea.

I'm going to make your torso a circle rather than the odd ellipse most humans prosess. Thus, your 28" underbust is now the circumference of a circle.

2 * pi * r = 28, thus r is about 4.46

Now, let's add that 1 inch (an A cup)

2 * pi * r = 29, thus r is about 4.62

That's a different of 0.16" in the radius. And to help give meaning to that measurement.

0.16 = 4/25 < 5/25 (aka 1/5")

Thus, can you see a change less than 1/5" on your sides? With an ellipse, the numbers would be smaller still. Even if I use 35" and 36", I still get 0.16 difference in the radius (closer to your bust measurement).

The reason we sometimes see a big change is due to volume increases rather than bust vs underbust changes. There is why I mentioned the "off factor" for cup sizing since we don't use volume in our standards.

I hope that helps understand the visibility (volume increases way faster than circumference) of changes.

DJ

zkk

Wow DJ, that's a thorough explanation 8) I do understand now, that's what I kind of thought by myself but that outdated system where almost every woman should be either A, B, C or D cup was still there in the back of my mind. By that standard, differences between cup sizes should be much bigger even if there is only 1'' difference. It's obviously not like that.

You're right about the volume thing. Shape has a lot to do with being "off" from the standards. If your breast has much underboob and slope, you'll have a lot of volume under and around the measuring point so it fills out the rest of the cup. Small pointy breasts and male breasts are usually not like that.

So maybe I'll accept I'm 32D now. I think bras are the best kind of measurement and I'm filling out the 32D bra I bought in October much better, sometimes it even feels too small. Attached a comparison pic from October and yesterday.

Attachments

• 32d_oct-dec.jpg
    32d_oct-dec.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 191

zkk

Three months noogling. I had hoped I'd have better news, but the last few weeks have been mostly disheartening.

Maybe my skepticism was justified after all. Either I have shrunk or I have finally learned to measure myself properly (I've been thinking I may not have fully exhaled when I got those 35'' measurements). I have lost 1 inch in my bust measurement. But I have lost some weight and my other measurements have changed too.

The changes in the beginning were very promising, but I shouldn't have assumed I'd grow at the same rate in the future. This almost made me demotivated and I started to question all my growth even though I've had to buy new bras because of it. I needed a comparison pic that leaves no questions.

I happened to have bikini pics from last summer. I tried the same bikini on to see if there's any difference. I have always hated how I look in bikini. You can wear a padded bra or conceal your flatness with clothes, but bikini tops don't lie. I bought this bikini in June and it was the first unpadded bikini top I had bought in years. And now... I have cleavage!!! And without swelling! I really hope I will grow more but even if I won't, this is huge change for me. I can finally go to beach without feeling like I look like a boy.

I have now changed my technique from pump and hold to pump and release (not full release). It's too early to say anything but I think I'm getting better swelling.

New full body stats:

Bust: 34'' (-1'')
Underbust: 28'' (-0.5'')
Waist: 25.5'' (-0.5'')
Hips: 39'' (-1'')

Attachments

• bikini2.jpg
    bikini2.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 183

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Yep.. when youlose weight or tone up, the measurements don't compare well. It goes back to the base size of your torso is changing and radii won't change linearly.

That's why I had comparison bras to use to "see" the improvements over time. I'm glad you're seeing improvements there and don't beat on yourself about the speed of change. The fact you do see improvements within easy remembrance is really good IMHO.

DJ

zkk

You're absolutely right. I think I should calm down now and stop comparing my measurements and pictures for a while and just noogle. I'll keep those bras though, like you said they are most honest with changes. As my growth has slowed down, I need to adjust my expectations to the new pace. Measuring and taking pics will only make me frustrated. I'm not the most patient person. ::)

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Everyone hates to watch water come to a boil. It is an eternity to witness. NBE shares that aspect. The measuring and comparisons on frequent basis is just like watching water heat up. If anything, just have fun with it. Pumping has added bonuses if you'll just look for them.

DJ

zkk

Four months. For a while I thought I had overcome this plateau but it was only luteal phase swelling. I don't think I've seen any real changes in two months and I'm starting to get a bit discouraged again.

I got medium cups last week and was surprised to find I can't max them out! They are definitely too small for me widthwise but my breasts just can't stretch forward that much. Maybe that's the problem with my lack of progress? I've gained as much fullness as is possible for me and now I need to figure out a way to get protrudence. Maybe higher pressure? Overpumping, here I come...

I've also considered taking a break. A long break, three weeks or a month. Since I got my best results immediately when I started I think I should aim for the same response by "starting over". Another option is to noogle more sporadically. So many people say this is like working out and breasts need time to recover. I'm starting to believe it. Maybe I could even noogle only on those days when I work out. That way I could utilize optimally my amino acid intake and protein synthesis.

This is my plan. I'm going to noogle only a few times a week for some weeks and if that doesn't help I'll take a break. And on days when I don't noogle I'm gonna massage my breasts. A lot. The more I delve into this NBE thing, the more I am determined to make my breasts grow. I would try supplements like PM or BO too but I can't. I already have enough hormonal problems as it is with acne, painful periods and susceptibility to estrogen-induced migraine with aura (which was the reason why I had to stop BC). So only non-hormonal means for me.

pianogirl

I've done all non hormonal as well because like you, I have wacky hormone problems too. I've only tried an herbal supplement and that was at the time when I first started. I assumed it was the herbs making me grow, but once I ran out and just noogled, I found it was just the pumping that spurred the growth.
You'll find your niche in it. I've platued and picked right back up with growth, so don't feel like you've reached the end of the line. Little changes could be all you need!