Zercher's progress

zkk

So here comes the April update. Not much to tell. I have decided to stay in this weight, regardless of the breast volume loss. I like my overall look much more (less belly fat, yay). Instead, I'm going to focus on growing my breasts back to full 32D/small 32DD without gaining weight. I've been trying to get back to noogling every day, but I usually manage to get 3-4 days in a row. At times I've been using the M cups the way minnie suggested to get more underboob and cleavage, but maybe it's too early to tell if it works (I should do it more often I think).

The L cups have made my swellings huge. It must be a positive sign! I'm also filling them much better than when I started with them. This is the swelling from today.

Attachments

• april15th.jpg
    april15th.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 283

zkk

Haha, I guess you mean with the L cups compared to the M cups? The L cups give me a "whole" swelling with all breast tissue, but the M cups give a more targeted swelling, for example if I have pumped the underboob area, that is more swollen, but overall the swelling is not as good with the L cups. I think it is good to use both. :)

zkk

Thanks James :) Hmmm, nowadays I am always without a bra at home, especially after noogling, so it's hard to tell. But I swell at least one inch so I could somewhere between 32DD and 32E. That's why I've been thinking of getting back to everyday noogling - if I could maintain that swelling 24/7, it might turn into growth at some point.

James

Zercher said:
I've been thinking of getting back to everyday noogling - if I could maintain that swelling 24/7, it might turn into growth at some point.

Does this mean your swelling stays for 24 hours? I would have though you would need to pump twice or more a day to maintain swelling.

zkk

Sometimes some of my swelling stays for something between 12-24 hours, but now that you asked, I remember having 24/7 swelling in the beginning when I noogled two times a day. I was a student at the time and it was easy to noogle in the morning and in the evening (my lectures were usually later in the morning or afternoon). It's not that easy anymore when I go to work at 7 am every day from Monday to Friday. By the time I can noogle it is already 4 or 5 pm. But my situation will change next summer and autumn so maybe then I'll start that routine again.

Sunny491

Hey Zercher,

I just viewed your before and after pictures. You look beautiful. <3 It's so inspiring to see someone make such huge progress. Keep up the good work! Hoping for an update soon.

xoxo

zkk

Whew, it's been a while! Sorry I haven't updated my situation here. Still don't really love my breasts, still dream of having them bigger... but at least someone loves them just the way they are and almost daily reminds me of that. I met a very special man at the beginning of summer. We've been dating almost 6 months now and needless to say, we'be been spending so much time together that it would be impossible to maintain a noogling routine without him knowing. So no noogling at all in 6 months and my size is the same! I will never tell him that I have noogled, but he gets to enjoy the results. ;)

So, he has said lots of nice things about my breasts but I felt like a journey had come to its end when he said that he didn't think my breasts were small, more like medium size. It helped me finally realize I was not that flat-chested girl anymore. I don't need any bigger boobs - I'd love them, sure, but what I have now is just enough. :)

Probably won't be around from now on, or maybe sometimes out of curiosity. Anyway, I achieved my goal, even if it wasn't the exact number I was aiming for.

Thank you all for your kind words (you too, Sunny491!) and good luck on your journeys!

- Zercher

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I'm definitely happy for you and sorry to see you go. Please do drop by from time to time -- if anything cheer me on... I got a long way to go.

DJ

James

Maybe some day you will decide to tell him you want bigger breasts and explain to him about noogling. But in the mean time you can continue to massage with flaxseed oil or coconut oil. In fact you can tell him that you like him massaging your breasts and you would like it even better if he used oil. You might try putting a movie on and sitting on your couch with your back leaning in to him so he can easily put his arms around you and massage your breasts while you watch.

The more massage, the better. Good luck and I am glad you have found someone to love!