Zercher's progress

zkk

Thank you for your encouragement Jezabelle :) I really needed it! It gives me hope that you've managed to grow so much without supplements and even after you plateaued.

I've been trying to identify different kind of responders and I think there are at least three types: 1) those who grow in spurts 2) those who grow slow and steady 3) those who don't grow at all. I might belong to group 1) but I can't be sure until I grow again. Fingers crossed!

zkk

Five months. I haven't been very active here lately and my pumping has been more irregular too, but that was actually my intention. I'm cautiously hopeful that I'm making progress again. My breasts are as full as they were in December - there really was a decline in January and February and I'm seeing it now that they are back to how they were. Tape measurement hasn't changed much, but I can see and feel they are bigger.

But what is even better is that I've managed to change my breasts' shape! I bought the medium cups because I wanted more protrudence and underboob and I've been quite successful. My breasts are distinctly perkier and they stick out more. I'm able to use more pressure with the medium cups because they don't start to hurt my ribs. I'm still not maxing them out but I'm getting closer.

I've also been massaging more or less every day with circular motions and I can achieve a small swelling just by massage. I think I had the wrong technique before. I'm pumping every other day or two days in a row with 15:5 pump and release. I've seen a huge change in my breasts after pumping. My breasts don't feel as cold as before and my nipples get big and very sensitive. I don't mind it at all, I think it's a sign that the blood is circulating well.

I bought yesterday a new bra, size 34B which is sister size to 32C. I shouldn't buy anything with a 34 band but I couldn't help it, it was so lovely and there were no 32 bands or smaller. It fits perfectly and now I just have to hope the band doesn't wear out too soon ;D

Both pics are no swelling-pics. My nipples look smaller because it's cold :D

Attachments

• 16thMarch.jpg
    16thMarch.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 120
  • 34B.jpg
    34B.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 80

James

Glad to see that you are re-gaining what you lost. You are massaging with flaxseed oil right? I just wanted to make sure that you know it will go rancid and smell. Keep flaxseed oil in your refridgerator to make it last longer. Rancid flaxseed oil will not work, if it has gone bad throw it out. ;)

zkk

Actually I don't use any oil with massage right now. I think the massage is easier to do without it, because the idea is to move the breast tissue with my hands, not just brush my skin, and oil only makes my grip more slippery. I mean this massage: http://naturalremedysite.blogspot.fi/2007/11/increase-cup-size-in-30-days-with.html

And yes, I know flaxseed starts to smell bad in room temperature. I eat crushed flaxseed every morning with porridge and I keep it in my fridge. I still haven't bought the oil because the only one I've seen in a market was stored in room temperature. I don't want to buy an oil that already smells bad :(

On a side note, now that I read that massage text again, I noticed something great! My PMS and period pains were much easier than usual in my last period and I couldn't figure out why. I can normally predict my periods start with PMS but now it surprised me completely. Now I see that the massage tutorial says that massage can reduce PMS and menstrual flow. I didn't believe it first but it's quite a coincidence :eek: I'll start massaging right now!

James

I think for noogling, you should have enough oil to make your boobs quite slippery, however for massage only, just put a dab on your hand about 1.5 cm dia. and massage until it is completely absorbed. Repeat for longer sessions. Also I read that it is ok to store flaxseed oil at room temperature, provided it has not been opened. Read the label, it probably says something like refrigerate after opening.

I have not purchased flaxseed oil yet, but I did break open a capsule of Omega 3 and although I didn't like the fishy smell, I was surprised how it was almost instantly completely absorbed by the skin. So some oils are easy to absorb, and others just stay on top as a lubricant. I think for massaging boobs, you want the type that is easily absorbed.

zkk

I have no experience but I've heard the opposite, that it shouldn't be stored at room temperature even before opening. But I can try. It really should be absorbed quickly. I used to massage my breasts with basic moisturizer for that reason. I just feel I get a better grab of my boobs without any oil on them but there could be additional benefits to it besides acting as a lubricant.

zkk

A quickie update. I haven't been noogling for weeks because I seem to have the most persistent virus of my life and noogling while my system is trying to get rid of it would be just useless. This has been going on for three weeks now and I still suffer from headache and limb pain. It started as a stomach flu, I lost some weight and my breasts shrank a bit, but it could have been much worse so I can't really complain. I'm positive I will get it all back. At least I got the long break I had been planning ;D Hopefully this will trigger a better response when I start again.

Oh, and I finally bought the flaxseed oil. I will try that too as soon as I get better.

James

Thought you might be interested in Jenniferlove's story.
She has been massaging and noogling for 3 years.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17638&page=25
Welll.......I'm talking month to month. Each time I would take my monthly photo and prepare to post it side by side to the previous months, I would write this short essay about how I didn't grow, blah blah and then hit 'post'. I would then look at the side by side comparisons in absolute SHOCK because I actually WAS growing. I mean, it was obvious in the photos but looking at them they didn't seem to have grown at all. That is what made me decide early on to go HARD on the noogleberry. Either or, you're a big girl. Do what you want. I'm here to grow my own boobs and document it, not really convince you guys. It's your own journey.
Starting Point (March 2013): Full 34a & asymmetrical
Currently (March 2014): 34D/32DD & pretty darn symmetrical
Final Goal: 34dd/32E

zkk

Thank you James, that is truly an inspiration! She seems to have about the same starting point and goal as I have. And she already has breasts that I want!

Right now I'm so frustrated and down because I still haven't fought off this horrible virus. I'm missing everything that I love - gym, going out, seeing friends... and I want to noogle already :( Not sure if I should just start or not. I'm back to smallish 32C. It's still clearly bigger than when I started but seems like I won't get those boobs for summer like I had hoped...

James

It is unusual for a virus to hang on that long. Have you been to see a doctor? I think fresh air helps, get out for a walk. If you are up to it, I don't see any reason not to massage and noogle, if you're stuck at home why not take advantage of it? Hope you get well soon.

zkk

Yes, it is unusual :( I've seen a doctor many times. I took antibiotics for sinusitis but I still have these mysterious joint and muscle aches, some coughing and a headache. It's like it has taken over my body and refuses to leave... I have never experienced anything like this.

I've been to work (sedentary job) so I'm not completely stuck at home and I'm able to walk my dog for short walks, but not much else. The only reason I think I shouldn't noogle is that I think it may cause stress to my system and maybe I will not grow while my body is fighting this thing off. But suddenly my breasts feel very small, smaller than a couple of weeks ago, so maybe it's better to noogle anyway. Just in case. :-\

bunnysdead

@Zercher - have you been or do you live in the American South West? If you live or have visited there see about getting tested for "Valley Fever" - it's actually a spore that can take hold with compromised immune system, like a cold or pneumonia. There's a skin test they can run and if you knot up like a stone then you have it. I got it the one time I moved from the mid-west and lived in AZ for 6 months and caught pneumonia, got back to the mid-west and felt terrible, come to find out I got the fungus amongus.

zkk

I live in Finland and I have never been to US. I googled the Valley Fever and the symptoms do sound very alike, but if it's not contagious it's not possible. But it makes me think if this could be caused by mold. Then again, the stomach flu symptoms at the start seem a bit strange for that, as well as the very sudden onset of the symptoms.

Of course this could be some other unusual disease running rampant. But I've heard influenza has been very strange here this year and I'm inclined to think this is it. The symptoms could also point towards mycoplasma and borreliosis, but the doctors I've visited haven't been interested in taking the blood work for them or even CRP. I'm going to ask them next week.

James

I just wanted to remind you of another thing important for NBE and that is to drink lots of water, especially when pumping. Good for general health and may help with fighting off the virus. ;)

zkk

That's true! I've been lazy with drinking water recently. Maybe that's why I didn't get any swelling now that I finally noogled. Need to start hydrating now. Thank you James and bunnysdead for your support!

beckums

A couple Years ago I dated a guy who had the flu ongoing for over six weeks. They kept saying it was a virus and that he needed rest
finally a doctor humoured him by giving him an allergy test.
much to their surprise, his whole arm swelled from ragweed! An allergy he hadn't had before immerged during our worst ragweed season yet!
Moral of the story: strong enough allergies can lead to virus like.symptoms.

good luck and I hope you recover with haste

zkk

I have many allergies so they could have been a logical explanation. Actually I wish it was just because of that! But the truth was worse, unfortunately. :(

Surprisingly, the borrelia antibodies test was positive. I have never noticed a tick bite. Ticks were not active yet when my symptoms started in early April so if it really turns out to be borreliosis (the confirmation test was taken today, the results will come next week) it is quite likely it is a late stage borreliosis, which means it is very hard, if not impossible to get rid of it. There are some other conditions, like autoimmune diseases, that may cause a false positive result but they are not a much better option. :(

zkk

Well it's been almost two months... I'm finally feeling better, after many tests it turned out not to be Lyme's disease after all and I'm so grateful for that. It's just unbelievable how long a virus can last. I hope that was the first and the last one for me!

Since my summer holiday started, I have plenty of time for noogling. My breasts are responding very well after this long break :) At least I know now that it is really growth and not just swelling. I'm still 32C and those 32B bras that I used to wear before noogling are still too small. I'm also sure my breasts haven't been this big in this weight before.

I now pump one or two times a day 30 min at a time with pump and hold, like I used to do when I first started noogling. I always massage before that and it really helps with blood circulation and swelling.

By the way, does anyone have tips for cleaning flaxseed oil stains from the cups?! ;D It came as a surprise how sticky that stuff is!

This is where I am now after noogling (sorry the pic is a bit blurry).

Attachments

• july2.jpg
    july2.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 97