Zercher's progress

Hopefulforbreasts

I can definitely relate to having very small breasts. Especially working out earrings sports bra I feel completely flat chested. This is part of the reason I have insecurity issues. I feel more like a child than a woman. What's even more disappointing is seeing 12 year olds with breasts larger than mine
Now that my breasts are starting to grow I finally feel more like a woman. I still get discouraged at not being the size I want to be. One thing that I believe had helped me recently to not stress as much about my breasts is the breast enhancement hypnosis. For me it's less about the idea of your breasts growing through hypnosis but more about being able to stay positive about your breasts. A really good one I purchased through Amazon was $0.99 and is from sue Peckham. When I'm feeling discouraged about now being big enough I just listen to it and breathe deeply and it helps me stay positive and motivated.

summer

It may be none of my business but after reading your recent posts about breastfeeding, do you feel the same way about mammograms? I am just curious. I had a friend tell me I wouldn't need a mammogram since any lump would be very evident w my lack of breast tissue. I started to argue that it doesn't make any difference how big or small your breasts are but decided to save my breath.

zkk

Hopefulforbreasts: yeah, one thing is that feeling that all the other parts of my body matured but breasts didn't. My breasts started to develop quite early, when I was 9 years old, and they grew quite quickly to something like 30AA-A. I remember eagerly waiting for them to grow to more "mature" sizes, but I kept waiting... and waiting... and waiting. I thought I didn't grow because I was too skinny, but after gaining a lot of weight (almost 10 kg) when I was 13 my breasts didn't grow at all. It was a huge disappointment. Even then I remember looking at younger girls with bigger breasts with envy. And the worst thing was that the situation didn't change until my 20s. :D I think that if I hadn't taken the pill for a year and if I hadn't tried Noogleberry I could still be 32A or 32B at best.

I have also tried some breast growth hypnosis. I'm very prone to suggestion like that, but I don't have the patience to listen to them that often. Besides, the skeptic in me isn't sure what to think of them. :) But I think for accepting yourself, they can be great.

Summer: That's very inconsiderate of your friend, because she can't know what part of your breasts is glandular tissue. Small breasts can almost entirely consist of glandular tissue, and it tends to be quite dense and hard, and so it can be hard to detect lumps even from small breasts. So yes, mammograms are required for small breasts too, and they do it for even men. But I've heard it can be painful. I have those "dense small breasts" which consist mainly of glandular tissue so it wouldn't be easy to squish them in between the plates.

zkk

I noticed it's been two months since my last progress update. I have clearly grown in the past few weeks, and the strange thing is, I haven't even noogled that much (very busy with work). But I haven't gained weight either.

The moment I noticed my growth was when I was on a work trip a couple of weeks ago spending the night at a hotel and I saw myself in the bathroom mirror. I stood there for a long time, wondering if it was only that mirror and the different place that made it look like it or if my boobs had suddenly leaped in growth. When I came back home, they were still there. Booooooobs! Part of it is luteal swelling, but my period already started a few days ago and they are still bigger than ever.

It's hard to capture that kind of growth in pictures, but they look overall fuller and feel like it, too. I also noticed I'm pretty much the same without swelling now that I was two months ago with swelling. I mentioned this before, but the problem with my breasts is that they are so far apart and much of the growth I gain goes to my armpits, so it's hard to see it. I look so different when I push my boobs from my sides together. I guess everyone does, but it's only then that I really see how much I have breast tissue. Showing the difference in the pics below. The last pic.... sigh. They'd look quite nice if only they were closer!

I'm still wearing 30DD/32D but I don't think I need much to fit some smaller 30E/32DDs. And I got the L cups I ordered, too - they are just the right size for me now! :)

Attachments

• endofjan.jpg
    endofjan.jpg
    416.5 KB · Views: 159
  • push.jpg
    push.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 179
  • under.jpg
    under.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 142

tinytots

Looking amazing there, Zercher! I'm curious to know if you've noticed a little more attention (i.e. men staring down at your boobs or your friends noticing) because of the bigger chest, especially in comparison to the pre-NBE period?

JayTeats

Wow, this progress thread is giving me a lot of hope! I saw your pictures for the very beginning and you were so small then, it must've been easy to get disillusioned and think "I'll never grow the breasts I need". But look at you now, you have very beautiful large breasts!! It pays off to be very patient on this journey I guess :)

minnie34

Gorgeous Zercher, just gorgeous! Very jealous! As regards to growing more boob on the other side (as opposed to getting more growth towards the armpits), check out the cups myself and Padded Hell are going to try - we need more underboob. Link in the last or second last page of the the thread, so you don't have to go through it all :)
Inspired by a user called nastasia over on breastnexus, her results have been really good with said cups. In saying that though, I still think your boobs are fabulous and I'd be super happy if they were mine. But just in case you'd like to give the 'cleavage tissue' a bit of a push, it might be worth looking at those other cups (in conjunction with noogling). Your pics and progress are a great ad for the NB!!

zkk

Thank you so much tinytots, JayTeats and minnie! You really made my day with your kind words. Sometimes I'm still baffled that this is happening to me, usually I'm not the person these things tend to work for :D JayTeats, they are really not that large, but sometimes I can make them look like they are, which wasn't possible before! And yes, patience pays off :)

Tinytots, I think I've noticed a few friends/acquaintances giving a questioning look at my bust :D But there hasn't been any change in how much attention they get from strangers, but I haven't shown them much either. And like I said earlier in this thread, a good friend of mine noticed the growth and said it aloud. Also, last summer I told my male friend (yes, we can say just about anything to each other) that I had bought some new bras the day before, and he looked at my bust and said "I can see that", implying that I had bought a push-up that made them look much bigger. I told him that he shouldn't be so sure it was all because of bra (he hadn't seen me in a long time).

Thank you, minnie, for the tip! Never came to think of that even though I've seen those cups before. I think I could use my now too small Noogleberry M cups for the same kind of purpose, or maybe they should be even smaller? But I'll stay tuned and if they work for you and PH, I'll definitely buy them! They aren't even expensive. I also checked out that nastasia's progress, very promising. Besides "cleavage tissue" I need more underboob too, noogling has only emphasized my overboob dominance.

HoneyBee

You look amazing. I think the cleavage looks great. As your skin stretches and you get older you will get more underboob. You look like you have amazing young boobs.

zkk

Thanks HoneyBee :) I hope you're right about the age and underboob thing! Just yesterday I was looking at my breasts, trying to see if they have already been affected by gravity, but if it gives me more underboob, it's okay! ;D And I know a big part of my overboob problem is my pectoral muscles. I should just stop exercising them. But I love bench press too much to do that. At some point I may have to decide if it's more important for me to have feminine breasts or to achieve my bench press goal, which is to bench press my own weight. Or, if I somehow manage to get a balance between under- and overboob, then maybe I won't have to choose. 8)

minnie34

Yes I definitely think it would work with the M cup, my guess is that the whole point is to stretch tissue in a more localised way, the cups used should not matter so much. I've started now, as I could do with a lot more underboob. And side boob. Heck, I'll take some overboob too while I'm at it!! :D
I am sure you can have both - bench press AND the balance you want. Seriously Zercher, your breasts are fab!!

zkk

Noogling right now with the M cups, targeting only the cleavage area. It works but it does take some adjustment and holding them in their place. They tend to slide back to their usual place if I don't pay attention to it. It is easier to do it one breast at a time. But I already notice a change in swelling, my breasts are more swollen in the targeted place. Thanks minnie, I believe this will work! And I wish you lots of underboob and sideboob and overboob too! :D

minnie34

Zercher said:
Noogling right now with the M cups, targeting only the cleavage area. It works but it does take some adjustment and holding them in their place. They tend to slide back to their usual place if I don't pay attention to it. It is easier to do it one breast at a time. But I already notice a change in swelling, my breasts are more swollen in the targeted place. Thanks minnie, I believe this will work! And I wish you lots of underboob and sideboob and overboob too! :D

That is great Zercher, if you're already seeing some swelling it looks like this could work for you! Fingers crossed, really looking forward to seeing your progress and updates :)

zkk

Today I went through all my bras, tried all of them and moved to storage those that are too small to wear now. Almost all 32Cs went to storage, but what surprised me was that my 30DD bra was too small, too. I also received today a bra I had ordered online, and it was 32D. Guess what? Too small.

Is it safe to say I'm 30E/32DD already? Or somewhere between the sizes? I actually have two 30E bras, but I thought it didn't count because they are from a brand that only has 30D and 30E, no DD in between the sizes. But I'm not sure how it goes with those brands, are they smaller 30Es or just the same as others, there's just a bigger leap from the D cup to E cup? Admittedly, they look a lot bigger than my 30DD/32D bras. Below is a pic of me in that 30E bra (the pink one).

Anyway, I'm approaching my goal! If I really am 32DD already, I'm only one cup size away from my goal. (Not that it will be my last goal, but right now I'm taking this one step at a time).

I also tried my old bikinis and found one I haven't worn in at least two years (pic below). Next summer I will! It is a super push-up and when I was smaller, I didn't want to wear it because it was quite obvious it was very padded. But now it looks so different! Yeah, it is still padded but who cares, it makes me look quite busty (and balances out my bottom-heavy body, woohoooo!). There used to be more padding than breast, now it's the other way around. Summer, please come soon!

Attachments

• 30Ebra.jpg
    30Ebra.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 211
  • blackbikini.jpg
    blackbikini.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 257

tinytots

Gosh Z, I didn't even see your update until just now! You really do look amazing, and the perfect bikini body, you are clearly prepared for the summer!

Mamakara

Holy wow! Your body (and boobs!) look great!! Were you in this good of shape when you started noogling? I'd like to lose a little and work out but wasn't sure if it will hurt my noogling efforts. :)

zkk

Thank you so much tinytots and Karebear! :D My whole body is a forever work-in-progress, lol. But I'm getting there!

Karebear, I'd say my body hasn't changed dramatically during these 1½ years that I've been noogling (my "transformation" happened already before noogling, I used to be a stick with spaghetti arms and legs, flat butt and flat chest). There's more muscle in some places and less in others, but other than that, I'm pretty much the same. Working out hasn't interfered with my breast growth, only weight loss has, but I've always gained everything back even if I didn't gain weight again.

It happened to me again, by the way. I had a week of very carefree eating and lost a couple of pounds. My period ended too, and now my breasts have shrank again to smaller 32D :mad: Sometimes this feels like taking taking two steps forward and one back. But as long as I'm bigger than when I started (and still growing), I will stay positive.

tinytots

Hang in there Z, you are an inspiration to many including myself! I'm fact, you've inspired me to work on other parts of my body too, not just the boobs! :)

zkk

I'm glad to hear that! Luckily, other body parts are so much easier to work on. Before I found noogling, it was disheartening to think that even if I can change almost anything in my body by working out, I can never do the same to my breasts. I'm so happy I was wrong. :D

I have this funny attitude towards noogling now. I'm not really expecting anything. I just noogle, and if some changes do happen, they make me very happy - it's almost like a surprise ;D Of course this is possible only because I do see changes, but it took me some time to realize I shouldn't expect too much, at least not in a short time. And it really helps me stay motivated even with some setbacks.