Recent content by canadianchick

1. C

does gelatin work?

I've read about eating chicken feet soup so that the natural occuring gelatin helps the growht of brest tissue, somebody else mentioned to save the headache of making this soup and just going with Knox gelatin dissolved in orange juice has anyone experimented with either and what did you find...
  2. C

Just starting - small small boobs

are there any side effects to the Knox gelatin? has anybody seen better growth with the gelatin plus pumping or just abut the same that you would see with just pumping? also, does your belly fat grow with the gelatin? i don't want a bigger belly, already have a muffin top starting :o thanks
  3. C

Matts Progress

hi Matt, I've seen your results and soo impressed give me belief that hopefully I can get like swelling like you how many months have you been doing this? do you take supplements? what size cups do you use? and do you experience droopy nipples? thanks
  4. C

Dharma's Progress

Hey Dharma, it's been a while, your progres is so encouraging, unfortunately i stopped b/c my schedule became stupid crazy, but I'll be off for the summer and look to do it once again. have you seen permanent growth? after swelling has gone down do you think you have permanent tissue growth...
  5. C

Dharma's Progress

thanks Dharma! I'm grateful for you passing on the link, I don't have as much time to browse all the good tips out there, so I'm happy yu passe don what you've found! sounds like the mat is useful for those that don't have rings and no suction, I'm alying down too and I've found that if i put...
  6. C

Dharma's Progress

thanks Dharma! I'm wondering about these large contour cups, did you ever try the regular medium cups? I'm wondering if they are much different if you don't mind me asking, how big your chest size is in inches? not your breasts but chest, wondering if the cups work better for you b/c they fit...
  7. C

Dharma's Progress

just wondering, I have the medium cup sizes, what size did you start with Dharma? how did you know when to move to the contour ones? I'm getting a lot of the pressure leak out and sometimes it's hard to get a good seal, my chest is small (not a lot of area) so I'm wondering if the contour...
  8. C

BOOBIES, life and luster

thanks for posting your blog, question about fenugreek, doe sputtin gth oil on your breast make you produce milk too? I don't want that have you excreted milk? do th esize of your breasts go back to their normal size after stopping the chi massage or if you stop the fenugreek treatment? thanks ;)
  9. C

Breast color question!

my breasts go reddish purple too bu tonly when they're under the pressure, I think it's the blood rushing in? but i've had the red dots and I know now it's too much pressure
  10. C

Are you still growing if you're not swelling?

yes I find it hectic too, to try to do a pump and release but ok I guess just holding the pressure should hopefully give me results, i do like the feeling that they get, more firmer, just different, it's only been 2 weeks so we'll see thanks again! :D
  11. C

help! no swelling and getting some tiny red dots

thanks tank girl, do you usually do apump and release? or just leave the same pressure on? thanks ;)
  12. C

Are you still growing if you're not swelling?

Boodles that's remarkable! I just strated and this gives me great hope! I'm not getting any swelling and I started to worry it may not work, but hearing this is helpful anyhow, what was her average regime, how long would she noogle for, and what would she do? just leave the pressure on? or would...
  13. C

help! no swelling and getting some tiny red dots

hi guys! just got my system! so excited and i love seeig them grow in the cups! Now i've only done 2 sessions b/c I don't want to overdo it, but i'm wondering if I'm under doing it. Here's what I've done, ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED! ;D First time I pumped for about 30 minutes, with...
  14. C

how do you gals pump while sleeping?

thanks everybody for your replies, I'm still waiting for my cups :0 I figure they'll be here next week woohoo, can't wait to start on this journey ;)