Recent content by immabe

1. I

Immabe's Pics!

Thank you Mjkimm55 and welcome to noogleberry! I was the same size as you when I started about AA-A. I'm a B now even though I started in 2010 on off. I haven't grown much in size more in shape and fullness. Well I'm not using any of those supplements anymore except for MSM for hair growth. I'm...
  2. I

Immabe's Pics!

I tried on this dress at first with a bra but it looked too padded so I took thhe bra off. It surprised me because I have some boobage without a bra. I think it's because the dress was super tight but still it's progress. I'm currently using contoured large domes.
  3. I

L.A's JOURNEY!!!

Wow what a beautiful beach and beautiful girl! Your boobs do look a lot fuller in the pic where your in the water. I'm hoping to reach your size soon.
  4. I

Pipitavivita's quest for breasts :)

Woahh huge!
  5. I

Results already after using it twice?? Pics!

Wow Audria! Your sooo lucky to be a fast responder. It's as if you got boobs just by blinking. I've been noogling for over year and I haven't grown as much as you! that's so unfair :( Sorry for sounding bitter. You'll definately reach your goal in no time. :)
  6. I

Immabe's Pics!

Hey Guys! Here is my Braless update... My last noogle was about 20 hours ago. I notice my boobs look smilar to my first month swelling. I can see I have grown compared to the first day.
  7. I

Lily13's Pics

Amazing growth Lily!!! They look soo different now.
  8. I

Arnica gel and red dots

Hi guys, I haven't been pumping because I want to get rid of a couple of red dots. I've noticed one has been fading but the other dot is still bright red. How long does it usually take to get rid of the red dots with arnica gel? It has been there for about a month but I completely stopes...
  9. I

L.A's JOURNEY!!!

Yay your back!!! Not only are your boobs looking great but your whole body does too, you look so fit, healthy n toned!
  10. I

New thread

I can see your getting really good side growth & your bras are fitting you well. I'm envious of your abs, since I have a potbelly. You remind me of me junjo I'm short like you and weigh the same as you around 43kg last time I checked which was ages ago I'm probably 45kg now, I'm also a 32B but...
  11. I

Immabe

I am over pumping since I have a couple of red dots on each boob. Last week I didn't noogle that much because I was busy and lazy but the red dots are still there. So today I bought arnica gel online, waiting for it to arrive. I hope it gets rid of them especially the two dark red ones on my...
  12. I

Bumperkisser's pics - Starting from puny A~

Omg your a small A???? What the??? U look huge!!
  13. I

ShyGirl's Stats

Hi shygirl, Welcome to this awesome forum! I'm excited for you to start pumping. I'll be following your progress, I'm sure you'll do great least you have something to start with. :)
  14. I

First time on Noogleberry

Yes it's possible with noogleberry babygirl. If you see my first picture I was AA too now I'm about a big A-small B. It takes us AA or less much longer to notice growth because were starting with nothing/ very little tissue but the growth will happen. I love noogling! It makes me feel like I'm...
  15. I

Immabe's Pics!

Eva: Thanks Eva! I think what helped me was after the break I have been more determined and been consistently noogling everyday for longer hours and if I'm busy during the day I'll snoogle. Lily: I will buy the new domes soon when I have the cash I have alot of bills to pay off ATM. I can't...