Recent content by Insanity89

1. I

This isn't working

I spend at least 1 hours per day noogling, but often I noogle for 5, 7 hours depending on the time I spend home, I switch side every 5 minutes because the large cups can't stay on my small ribcage toghether. I know how frustrating it is to be a slow responder, but I try not to think a lot about...
  2. I

This isn't working

I started in february too, I can't see a difference just looking at the mirror but I can see some improvements in my new pictures, have you got some pictures to compare?
  3. I

My progress and pictures thread

James, I'll try without MSM and see if something happens. I'm still having a nice swelling but it lasts a couple hours, and I still can't fill the cups, I think I could have better results with bigger domes because my breasts touch the edges of the cups, I just have to understand wich size I...
  4. I

My progress and pictures thread

Hi guys! It's been a long time since my last update, unfortunately there's nothing to talk about, I started in february and I'm still not responding at all to NB Do you think I should give up?
  5. I

I dream of boobies

I don't know what to say, I think (and hope) it's too soon to say that it's not working. I won't try to convince you that you shouldn't go for the surgey because the only reason I didn't do it is that I can't afford it :'( but really, give it other 3-4 months, it costs nothing! Don't leave us! :'(
  6. I

Kristin00's Stats ---added "before pic"

Hi Kristin, I started 2 months ago too ;D By the way they look a lot fuller! Congrats! Imagine how they'll be in 4-5 months :D
  7. I

I dream of boobies

I think Kristin had a good idea, let us know if it works! And don't give up!
  8. I

I dream of boobies

ahahah DJ you're too funny! I hope you're right about these being progress signs! I have no doubt that thinking about having our dream boobs already helps a lot! If we are convinced about that, our body will do the rest! Are you doing visualization? By the way, it's so strange that you have dry...
  9. I

I dream of boobies

That's funny because my breasts are always lighter than the rest instead :-\ I'm getting discouraged, I thought these problems would come after a lot of time, not after less than 2 months :-[
  10. I

DJ's winding path

I'm so sorry for your loss DJ, it's heartbreaking... hugs :'(
  11. I

I dream of boobies

I hope it'll be easier from now on! I'm a little concerned about my ring marks, as time goes by they are lasting more and more :( and I can't find a padding method that works. I'm thinking about buying the large domes with the foam rings so using them with the mediums the rims wouldn't press...
  12. I

I dream of boobies

I think you'll have to pump one at a time for some time until you'll be able to use both, good idea to swich side every 5 minute though. Some people suggest to bent over to get better suction, but I noticed that for me the best position is sitting with my back slightly reclined backwards, I...
  13. I

I dream of boobies

Ahahah that's exactly how my husky acted with him! Huskies are incredibly smart!
  14. I

I dream of boobies

I had an husky too, he died last year, I miss him so much :( by the way, when he was 5 my father found a little dog, he was been abused so he was scared of everything, he was continuously shivering out of fear, but after a little while he and the husky became friends and the little scared dog...