Recent content by Kristin00

1. K

Kristin00's Stats ---added "before pic"

Thanks Minnie! I can tell some difference since I started but just a bit less than I'd hoped I'd have by this time. Not that I'm not thankful for the progress I've made, we just all hope to be "fast responders" don't we? ;)
  2. K

My Stats and Plan

You were right, we are almost the same size! If will be neat to track our progress together. My hubby has out of the blue told me a couple times lately that he can tell a definite difference in feel and appearance since I started. That makes me feel good! Glad to hear you're seeing progress too...
  3. K

Nervous to post an update...could use some encouragement

Bubbly- it seems that I remember seeing something about how B vitamins, especially B6, can worsen acne. Do you know if that's true? I struggled with persistent, moderate acne for several years and have just gotten pretty clear the last year or so. I'm always very nervous to take anything that...
  4. K

My Stats and Plan

Is the Wacoal bra size 30DD? I was wearing 34A bras for the longest time. Granted I've grown a little with NB but now I realize how much I was flattening out my breasts by wearing the wrong size. My 34As and even Bs seem to just sit on top of the breasts and make them look much flatter than the...
  5. K

Thanks for the responses and encouragement everyone! I took my one week break as recommended by a couple of people on here. I was afraid I'd lose every little bit I'd gained but if anything they look like they might be a little bigger?? My husband even commented this week that they looked nice...
  6. K

Well, I won't have time to update this weekend (which is my 3 mo landmark) so I figured I'd post now, before my "break". I've been back to using the medium domes alone the last few days. I think it is helping for some reason. The pic below is about 1 hr after NB. I would like to take...
  7. K

Padded Hell's Program

I may have to try the cypress oil too. Keep us posted about how you feel like it is working for you PH!
  8. K

Thanks for responding James and DJ. I told my husband how frustrated I was about this decrease and he just doesn't really know what to say except that I need to remember I'm doing this for me because he loves me as I am and the size of my breasts doesn't bother him at all. He's sweet to say...
  9. K

So I measured today, even though I'm not due for my 3 month update until later this week. I actually LOST a lot of growth since I last measured. I am back to where I was about a week after I started. I thought it looked and felt like my breasts were a bit smaller lately but until I measured I...
  10. K

DJ's winding path

I understand how you feel, thinking you are being left behind. I've been wondering these last couple of weeks if I've really had any real growth at all in these last few months. It has been almost 3 months for me. At first it seemed I was seeing changes, but lately I'm wondering if noogling just...
  11. K

8 weeks result

Definitely, much fuller!
  12. K

Bert's Breast Journey

Wow your breasts are amazing, as in that's pretty much my goal size! I'm so jealous! ;) Keep up what you're doing, looks like it's working!
  13. K

delete

Wow they DO look awesome! Great swelling! Thanks for sharing! It's good motivation! raiel_81- the 7:2 method is where you pump and hold suction for 7 minutes and then release for 2 minutes (and usually massage) then pump and hold for another 7 minutes...and so on. The idea is that you are...
  14. K

This Girl Is Taking the "Break" Challenge!!

Jezabelle- I totally missed this post and didn't realize you were doing this! It is awesome that you are though as I'm sure many, if not all of us, have wanted to know if NB caused permanent growth or had to be maintained. I hope things are settling down for you. You're an amazing inspiration to...