Recent content by LISATG

1. LISATG

LisaTG's Pics

Hi All, I thought I would post a couple of pics after tonight's NB session. Tonight marks week 3 of noogling and I am very pleased with the results! I thought the empire waist top would really show off the results, and this is braless!!! :) Hugs, Lisa
  2. LISATG

LisaTG's Intro and Stats

Thanks Secret! I think 'my secret' is the couple of dollars I leave under my pillow for the boobie fairy, seems to motivate her to sprinkle a little more magic dust on me when she visits! ;) Suss - it really is excellent! My second language is German, lived there for 9 years, but haven't used...
  3. LISATG

LisaTG's Intro and Stats

Hi Suss, Thanks! It is nice to see the progress! I agree with staying with the smaller dome until it is almost filled. Like you, I went to the Ls and when I pumped most of the swelling went to the top, to the point that my nipples were almost pointing straight down! :o Like you, I am going...
  4. LISATG

LisaTG's Intro and Stats

Okay, here is just a theory... I run and workout and a part of my regimen is to have a rest day once a week to allow my body to recover. So why not with boobie growth, too??? Saturday was very busy, I had chores in the morning and didn't have a chance to noogle. I picked my GF up early...
  5. LISATG

Fiona 's Update....WOW? Did I measure right?

Hey Fiona, We do the same thing!!! The box of protein that I got had individual packets in vanilla, chocolate and strawberry. I mix the vanilla and strawberry with chocolate soy milk and the chocolate with vanilla soy milk and it is delicious! I really like the strawberry chocolate concoction...
  6. LISATG

Eva's Pictures

Hi Eva, I had the exact same problem when I started massaging and it was with ANY oil/lotion I used. Someone on another board suggested exfoliation when I bathe/shower daily, and it works wonder... no breakouts since I started doing it. I buy the cheapest tube of exfoliating cream that I can...
  7. LISATG

Joni's Pics

Joni, You're looking great, honey... everywhere!
  8. LISATG

LisaTG's Pics

Hi Fiona, Here is one link for you honey. http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=91&page=1 I found it on Breast Nexus, but wasn't able to find the other on a quick search. I will keep looking and let you know as soon as I find something. Take care. XO, Lisa
  9. LISATG

LisaTG's Pics

Thanks Secret and Soonenough! Soonenough, oh, my GF does know, and is supportive. She harrasses me (good naturedly) when I noogle, says it's hard to snuggle when we watch a movie, especially with the occasional noogle farts!!! LOL She did tell me though that the new fullness to my chest looks...
  10. LISATG

Starting Pics!

Fiona, I drink a protein shake every day that is a powder I found at a health food store. It is made by EAS and has like 53 grams of protein when you add milk... I use soy milk, and it also has lots of other vitamins and minerals. It is for weight lifters, but I figure tissue is tissue and if it...
  11. LISATG

LisaTG's Pics

WOO HOO! Thank you all for the sweet comments! Soonenough - That is a 36A Wonderbra that I found on sale on line... love a sale! I've had it for about 2 months, but the last two weeks with NBing the results amaze me! In answer to your ???s, I do 250 - 400 chi massages prior to NB sessions...
  12. LISATG

It's nice to have something to hold on to for the massage, isn't it??? ;) I'm finally at the 2 1/2 mark on the mediums, and in the evenings try to do an hour with the mediums and an hour with the new larges... now those puppies are BIG!!! It is daunting putting them on at first. You're going to...
  13. LISATG

Starting Pics!

That's awesome Fiona. You GO girl! Seeing results and getting that immediate gratification, no matter if short lived or not is certainly a rush. Good luck on your growth journey!
  14. LISATG

Starting Pics!

WOW! Great swelling Fiona! With your NB and herb routine my guess is that you will really see your swelling lasting longer and longer over the next couple of weeks and from the experiences of so many others on the forum you will begin to see more and more permanent results. I couldn't believe...
  15. LISATG

Fiona, You made me laugh in your description of trying to do the Chi massages! When I started them about 3 months ago I was like, "There's nothing to rotate...!" Well, honey, perseverance pays off, I finally have a nice handful and can even do a "booby twist" that I read about on another forum...