Recent content by pipitavivita

1. P

to go up to xl or xxl

Yes, I measure between 26-28 inches depending on my weight. You can view my gallery pics, I was using the L's for almost a full year before moving on to the XL in order to gain more upper pole fullness and overall width/roundness, since I consider my breasts a bit tuberous as well. Since...
  2. P

to go up to xl or xxl

Hi beckums :) While sadly I don't share all your dimensions (I'm a very short 4'11 woman lol), I was also worried about advancing past the L cups, since my band size is quite small. I noogle 1 cup at a time, which is more time consuming, but I feel I can manipulate the domes and get better...
  3. P

Pipitavivita's quest for breasts :)

Hello Everyone! Most of you might not remember me, even I cant believe my last official post and noogling was in 2011! When I was actively using the NB, I used it without supplements, and quite on and off. I noogled each breast separately for maximum 1 hours each, and went quite long periods...
  4. P

I know, even if you aren't 100% happy with yourself, it's comforting to know that you have somebody who loves you no matter what :) He was sceptical at first too, afraid that they would start to hang :D But I really felt determined due to all the results I saw posted here. I didn't want to get...
  5. P

Hi girlies! Back from my holiday, so also back on the boards :) Though I have a lot of school/work going on. Thank you for all the nice compliments, it really makes my day logging on here to read all the support. :) Thankfully, my fiancé loves my breasts very much as well, he can hardly keep...
  6. P

Finally things are looking up, he is coming home after almost 5 months TONIGHT :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) I couldn't be any happier, I can't wipe the smile off my face :) This also means though that the test is officially tonight :D
  7. P

Its not exactly my one year anniversary yet, but I decided to post some pics. I really see the most improvement in the side boob area, and I LOVE IT :D The pics don't show it, but my breasts feel like they have much more volume, are rounder, and seem to be closer together. You can see my ring...
  8. P

Hey Alex, I noogle 30 min to 1 hour per breast, so 1-2 hours in total, and in a couple of weeks, it will be my one year NB anniversary :)
  9. P

Thanks Tati ;D I noogle one at a time! I only bought two cups in medium, but I noogled with both for max 2 weeks, with one cup its much easier to manage I think, not to mention much more comfortable :)
  10. P

New lotion on the market for breast enlargement

Hey lovelies! I was just reading the daily mail as usual, and came across this article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2058603/Nip--Fabs-Bust-Fix-New-miracle-serum-alternative-breast-surgery.html What do you guys think? :D I always use lots of lotion of course due to noogling, but...
  11. P

Thanks girls, it so nice and motivating to hear some encouragement :) It makes me feel a bit better that at least I'm actually at the point to be thinking about filling such a big bra, without any supplements and with such inconsistent noogling in just one year. The pics I took were also after...
  12. P

Hi everyone, Well... I received my "goal bra", which is a set in reality, with such sexy panties lol :) This is officially a 30DD, equivalent to a 32D, which was the goal I wanted to reach within my first year of Noogling(quite optimistic, haha). As you can see, it's not perfect at all. With...
  13. P

Thank you very much Matt :) 36B, wow, congrats! That's the sister size of a 32D, the equivalent of my goal :D I hope he'll like it too :))) I'm expecting my new bra to arrive within this week, I would be really happy if I could fill it out. We'll see ;) Unfortunately, I got my period, and...
  14. P

My first noogling:)

Ah, I'm sorry to hear tatiana. I haven't experienced any change in the size or shape, max that I used to have flat nipples before, and these days, they are "out" more, without any stimulation such as sudden hot/cold, etc. which I was a bit happy about. I suppose you tried the adhesive nipple...
  15. P

Thank you sofia, and congrats to you as well ;)