I'm gaining size!

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
these rings are not made for noogleberry. these are for the Chinese butt cups.

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
I just used the rings on my cups for the first time this morning/yesterday morning. The difference with the rings is a game changer in my opinion. After pumping with them the swelling was amazing!!!!

Tina A

I really love how much less any red marks from the cups are diminished. They go away so much sooner!!

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
I still am amazed at how much of a difference these silicone rings make. I can't keep my hand off my boobs now. Lol.

Tina A

Hello again, hope every one is happily pumping their breasts! Went to work yesterday, but unlike any other time, I wore a lightly lined bra. With it getting cold and pumping my breasts, I find if I’m out in the cold too long my breasts will get cold and my nipples will start hurting real bad. Never had this problem without breasts. Since they have gotten to the size I’m at, I didn’t really work outside in the winter too often. But in January of 2022 I was outside working in 0- 10 degrees all winter. That’s when I noticed my nipples hurting so bad from pumping. Looking back, that was the beginning of my breast growth spurt. By the end of the summer I went up about 4 cup sizes. Most of the time now I’ve been working inside, but the heat is not up to high, and I find my breasts still get very cold. So I thought I would try a padded bra. Also try to layer my clothes. I haven’t worn padded bras because it makes you look bigger. Women know this. It did keep me warmer, but it also made me look much bigger. I’ll post a half dozen pictures and you can see it is impossible to camouflage or hide my girls now.

Attachments

• IMG_2336.jpeg
    IMG_2336.jpeg
    220 KB · Views: 23

Tina A

Today I thought I would use my tens unit in a different way. I put two pads on either side of my breast and been zapping them all morning. Oh my gosh does that feel fantastic. On one setting without a bra on, I can make my boobs jump. Eventually the patches won’t stick after being used a few times, I know you can regenerate the stickiness, but with them inside my bra, they are held nice and tight and boy is that make a good connection. Enjoying my day!!!!!

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Today I thought I would use my tens unit in a different way. I put two pads on either side of my breast and been zapping them all morning. Oh my gosh does that feel fantastic. On one setting without a bra on, I can make my boobs jump. Eventually the patches won’t stick after being used a few times, I know you can regenerate the stickiness, but with them inside my bra, they are held nice and tight and boy is that make a good connection. Enjoying my day!!!!!
What do you mean by using pads?