I'm gaining size!

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
Good morning! So, my Dr. and I decided to check with an Endocrinologist to make sure that my breasts grow hasn’t triggered anything detrimental health wise. We are not expecting anything bad, but figured it is worth checking. I wore a new Wacoal bra under everything. I figured I would have to remove it all to check my breasts. I was right. Have to look at our best! (4 photos)

Attachments

• IMG_2086.jpeg
    IMG_2086.jpeg
    392.3 KB · Views: 14

Tina A

The Dr. was a woman. I chose a woman Doc on purpose. I figured whoever would need to feel them, and sure enough she needed to. It’s easier talking to a woman about breasts since she has them too. She can understand and relate to what we needed to talk about.

TomRob

The Dr. was a woman. I chose a woman Doc on purpose. I figured whoever would need to feel them, and sure enough she needed to. It’s easier talking to a woman about breasts since she has them too. She can understand and relate to what we needed to talk about.
Yes you're right a female doctor is best suited for this type of exam, was she surprised when you removed your top and did you also removed your bra?

Tina A

If she was surprised about how large they are she didn't show it. I removed bra when she wanted to feel them for structure, basically if they were just fat or more breast. Very little fat, but some because breast are part fatty tissue. they are large and firm!

TomRob

If she was surprised about how large they are she didn't show it. I removed bra when she wanted to feel them for structure, basically if they were just fat or more breast. Very little fat, but some because breast are part fatty tissue. they are large and firm!
I am pumping my breasts too and they're not as large as yours. What does your family have to say about your breasts do they care if you have children / grandchildren do they care. I have one son and two granddaughters and I haven't seen them in months and I wear skirts or dresses everyday. But when I am in front of a mirror I can see that my breasts begin to fill out and show through my t-shirts or hoody. At this moment I wear a girls hoody and a bra. I sure like the feel of them. My bra is from my late wife's collection. She was very small and at one point I suggested that she uses Natureday products to firm up her breasts. After reading the numerous articles and testimonies of guys that increases their breasts she wanted to try it as well. At one point she told me that I too should use the same product and make my breasts bigger I was as flat as flat can be. Although she passed away I kept one of her bra and a matching panty for myself. I haven't wore a panty for many years I go commando when I go outside and I am in a wheelchair.

Im so jealous

Tina A

I have been noticing a lot people that are new to pumping in the last few months. I want to encourage you to be constant, be positive and remember it is possible to expand your breasts with this method. Eat right, drink the fluids we need and explore and learn yourself what nutrition could help you best. It can be a long road but it is so worth it. It I would have thought over 9 years ago that I would have the breasts I have now just by pumping and being consistent, I would have started way sooner! Keep them well lubricated and always in a big cup!!

Attachments

• IMG_2141.jpeg
    IMG_2141.jpeg
    165.7 KB · Views: 26