Search results

1. C

Newbie "before" pics, ANY advice is MUCH needed and appreciative :) <3

I just wanted to put my two cents in here, because I am so super jealous of you! You have such wonderful girls to start with, and if I had what you started with, I wouldn't want to go much bigger. Oh man. I'm just boiling with jealousy! (Not in a bad way!) I want yours so bad! Anyway, good...
  2. C

Bad red mark, red dots and discoloured? Anyone had similar or as bad? (pics)

I would just say a bit of over pumping. When I first tried my large domes after using the mediums, I really had to pump hard to get it to stay on my left Breast. I got the same little red dots in the center of my chest on the sternum. I still get them when I swap up to my larges. They go away...
  3. C

Switching cup sizes while pumping?

Yeah, it's much more satisfying feeling to have that swelling in the morning. When I first began pumping, I got phenomenal swelling, I loved it. But then I stopped swelling as much and I'd start to get discouraged. But when I noticed the fuller trend in the morning, my discouragement turned...
  4. C

Switching cup sizes while pumping?

I do switch up my cups mid session. I will pump for a while with my medium domes, both together, and once the swelling fills the domes, I will switch off and do one Breast at a time with the larges. I don't get much swelling immediately after I pump (unfortunately) but I always feel more...
  5. C

2 weeks

No problems at all. There is no better feeling than having someone pick you up when you are down. That's what everyone here, and on other forums are for. I take a slew of herbs, and I started without having a hormone panel done. What I have been using has been working, so I'm just gonna say...
  6. C

new to noggleberry

I have been using mine for a little over a month, and I love it. Best decision I've made for my program. I only have a couple tips. First off, go slow. You may be over zealous at the start, but be gentle. You don't want bruising, or broken capillaries. Time is what it takes for NBE, so don't...
  7. C

I dream of boobies

I dunno if you mentioned what size cups you have? Going to assume you got a medium to start with? Yours look much like mine when I began. I tend to fill the mediums within about half hour of pumping, and I have to switch to my larges. My left Breast is not as wide as the right, so we struggle...
  8. C

So.. Where are you all from?

I'm surprised there's not more Canadians! :-P I'm from the province of Manitoba, Canada. Not gonna bother saying which, cuz people only know one city in this province :-P Oh Canada! Oh. I'm 23 too.
  9. C

What do you do while noogling?

My live in boyfriend is 100% aware of my NB. Haha he bought it for me for Christmas! I sit in front of him if I'm just doing massage, but otherwise I just excuse myself into the bedroom and watch TV while I pump. When he's working I'll sit out in the living room and play xbox. XD I think life...
  10. C

2 weeks

I'm sure everyone goes through the shrinking fears :-) I've felt the same lately. My NB doesn't swell them much anymore (I still can't get the large domes on) but the morning after I've pumped, they feel much more firm and plump than the night before. So I don't mind that I don't swell while...
  11. C

Newbie, still on the fence.

Okay, so my Noogleberry arrived today and I spent some time trying to get the things on. Maybe I'm just jumping in too quickly, but I absolutely cannot figure out how to keep the cup on. Should my entire Breast be able to fit comfortably inside the cup without pumping, and then pumping expands...
  12. C

I'm starting to get worried I ordered the wrong size of cup now. I figured I'm quite small, so a medium would do me well. I'm a 32B (very small b) and I'm a tiny frame. I just read in another post here about a woman with 36aa needing large domes? Will my mediums fit you think? Eek!
  13. C

Thank you for the words of encouragement and tips! I'm very much aware that patience is key. I knew I'd have to be patient when I went into herbals. I was lucky to see results beginning as little as a month into my program. I wasn't hoping for much in the year I was going to dedicate to my...
  14. C

OH MY GOD. So here we go. Ordering it today I guess. I'm so nervous! My boyfriend has been so super supportive over the last few months with my program. He's so supportive now. I'm just going to jump in! Do you guys think the delivery time will be extended due to the holidays? I probably wont...
  15. C

Hello ladies! I'm a newb here on this forum, and I'm still very on the fence about the NB. I've been on my own NBE program for a little over 3 months, I've been active on breastnexus and learned all I know there, but I haven't dipped my toe into NB yet. I'm quite afraid. I'm growing, just not...