Search results

1. I

This isn't working

Thanks Kiki I wish you the best of luck. I'm just miserable right now. I took a two day break and only massaged during those days, I looked fuller. I decided to pump today after my two days off and did two hours on and off with massage breaks ect....well I look smaller than before I pumped. This...
  2. I

This isn't working

Yeah I decided not to go over 4 hours and try for 2-3 now. I think another thing I will try is breaking it up in the day more. For example morning afternoon night. Maybe one or two days I will do a long session. I don't think breaks will work for me because I did that (not intentionally) when I...
  3. I

This isn't working

Ugh..see I am into starches. I eat a lot of pasta, bread, potatoes,muffins ect. I am a picky eater and always have been. I don't like the taste of vegetables and I don't like to eat chicken because I feel sorry for them and do not enjoy eating meat. Recently I have been taking a protein...
  4. I

This isn't working

What is making me so cynical Minnie is that I don't think it's my body because I am starting from a 34b and I keep reading that the smaller you start the longer it takes...I read people who went from an A or males with no chest getting growth and I can't get anything? It's hard not to be...
  5. I

This isn't working

Yes I try to at least at the beginning but I can't use a hair dryer at night with other people sleeping.i do put a towel over to keep warm because it is winter. Anyways thank you for your input, I took what you said about the longer massage in my routine. I hate it and find it boring and tedious...
  6. I

This isn't working

Maybe you should try longer than five minutes? When I first got the system I did one at a time too and I did like an hour one side then hour on other side.
  7. I

This isn't working

I really appreciate your response as it is hard not to feel alone and skeptical. I wish you all the best of luck and hopefully if I ever find a way to grow I will share this with you in a heartbeat. I have read a bit of that thread you mentioned and it is hard to see two women so dedicated and...
  8. I

This isn't working

After 4 years have you at least gained half a cup size? I admire your commitment,I'll probably be the same way. I don't see myself stopping and that bothers me because I fear causing harm with no results other than making them saggy and deflated or worse cancer. I feel a bit better knowing you...
  9. I

Am I doing too many hours?

Okay so because the brava says 10 hours a day and has been proven to give at least a tiny amount of growth I figure noogling as many hours as I can is also the way to go. This month I have been noodling every day for 4-10 hours. Most days are 5 hours I would say. This is al together not all at...
  10. I

This isn't working

No I'm not one for photos. They always look different depending on the time of the month but overall I feel there is no permanent growth and I feel very sad. I'm also scared I am causing harm, maybe it will cause saggy breasts or make them even smaller or heaven forbid cancer. It's really...
  11. I

This isn't working

I do drink a lot of water, always have. I'm doing more massage now. I hate it but oh well. Doing a bit less pump and more massage. Really considering taking pueraria and starting on a low dose for 10 days starting after period.
  12. I

This isn't working

I am not able to accept this part of me, it has nothing to do with him. I use coconut oil because flax seed oil smelt so awful I couldn't bare it. I guess I could up my massaging time, it's my least favourite part so I probably don't do it that long. If I don't pump I'm the same size. I can't...
  13. I

This isn't working

I started in February and gradually been doing more hours. I missed about 2 months. Recently I have been doing 4-7 hours a day been trying really hard different months with different hours and nothing is working. I get swelling and then it just goes back every morning to normal. I feel defeated...
  14. I

Bad pumping weeks can't get swelling

They go away fast,like half an hour, I just prefer immediate swelling and would love to show it off without red marks. I do both methods all the time to keep it interesting. I use plenty of coconut oil it works well and thankfully smells good!
  15. I

So just to update you guys instead of pumping less I've been pumping more and I'm getting my swelling back and not turning bright red.I do 2 and a half hours during the day and 1 and a half at night for a total of 4 hours. :) Now if only I can find a good concealer to cover the ring marks ;) I'm...
  16. I

Dj you're honestly the best, always a reliable noogler.I regret all the missed time but honestly I was terrified to ever use it again. I think it was the herbs that gave me a lump and I haven't taken any since but I'm sad about that because I did notice they helped. Anyways hopefully this phase...
  17. I

Ugh does anyone have these? I didn't noogle last month that much because I was scared I had found a lump but it wasn't cancerous and now I regret the missed time. This month I have been pumping regularly, almost every day and been back on track with my swelling except for this week. I can barely...
  18. I

Terrified! Help please

Just found a lump in one of my breasts while massaging. It moves and it's not near the armpit which I read are good signs but I am in sheer panic and freaking out. It's 1:30 am I definitely won't be getting much sleep. I'm scared to get this checked out but more scared not to and I'm freaking...
  19. I

Breast on men

Dear Dj, I have seen quite a few men with breasts as I am from a big city but they are usually gay or transitioning to female. To answer one of your questions,in all honesty I would be shocked if a man with breasts was flirting with me because I would not be expecting it and I have never had...