Search results

1. M

Explantation!

Just thought i would start a thread for all the ladies that have had implants removed, so we can share our stories and give each other a boost! xx
  2. M

Fat Transfer

Hi all, just wondering if anyone has tried this procedure, or knows anyone who has had it done (transfering fat from one area of the body to the other) I am considering it as a way to correct my assymetry and I am able to use my NB with the procedure too. Just wanting to get opinions, ideas and...
  3. M

Herbs for NBE

Hi, i don't know if I am posting in the right section, but I am taking herbs again (my worry about herbs in the past has been mood swings and breast cancer). I haven't had mood swings, which is good, but I have just discovered that my sister may have breast cancer (for the second time) - we are...
  4. M

Mycupishalffull - STATS

Hi, thought it was about time i put some stats up here. I posted on here ages ago and put my underbust measurement as 30", but i measured again and this time I got 29.5" (?). Anyway, my measurements are: Underbust = 29.5" Bust (around nipples) = 33" I am a UK size 8 and 5ft 6. I have given...
  5. M

Measuring swelling in the cups

Hi all, I have now stopped using the small cups (got to about 3/4 full in the cup) and am pumping with the mediums. My question is how are you measuring where you get to in the cups?. For example, when i am wearing the medium cups my breast swells in a kind of tear shape. My nipples reach the...