Mycupishalffull - STATS

Hi, thought it was about time i put some stats up here.

I posted on here ages ago and put my underbust measurement as 30", but i measured again and this time I got 29.5" (?).

Anyway, my measurements are:

Underbust = 29.5"
Bust (around nipples) = 33"

I am a UK size 8 and 5ft 6.

I have given birth to 3 children (expressing milk for one for a month and breastfeeding another for 3 or so weeks).

I had implants 12 years ago (to a 36C) and had them redone after 5 years (to a 34C). My original size was an even 34a.

I hated implants and felt they were too big and fake looking (and feeling). They were always cold and I swear i could smell them (wierd, but since i had them removed I haven't smelt the smell again).

I made up my mind to have them removed as I hated them so much and because I hated the thought of having surgery for the rest of my life (if nothing else, those drainage tubes hurt like hell!!).

Any way, I had them removed and had complications, which left me with an AAA size on one side and an AA on the other and it was only at this point that I discovered that the original surgeon had given me uneven scars (lower on the small side which makes it look even smaller).

I am currently a 32a (fuller on one side), although after pumping this morning I was spilling out of my 32a bra.

I have been taking pictures and am currently waiting for my surgeon to send me all of my pictures taken before sugerys.

I am also going to post current pictures (even though I hate them) as I want to show anyone considering getting implants what can happen if you change your mind or need to have them removed for some reason.

You will see from the original pictures that although small I was pretty even.

I have been working on my diet and taking supplements and it is since this that I have noticed a real difference when i pump.
The way i see it, a large percentage of our cells are water and use proteins to replicate as well as certain vitamins and minerals. If our bodies are lacking any of these things then they won't be able to replicate. I am also trying to eat healthy fats, as breasts are essentially fatty tissue. So things like oily fish, avacados, olive oil etc.

Since making changes to my diet, my skin is better and my hair is growing too (yay!).

Anyway, i will post the pictures as soon as i recieve them
Happy pumping :)

K

kultzu

Thanks for sharing, Mycupishalffull1 !
What an experience you have gone through !

Will wait to hear your update on the progress with NB.

Take care,
Kultzu

WillGrowBBs

OMG. Mycupishalffull. I have an almost identical implant story to your's. I had them many years ago, for about four years, had to replace after 2 years because of capsular contracture of I'm sure you are aware of this condition. I had huge underbreast scars and my breasts are completely, and very noticeable uneven. I am also a 34 a on the left and probably a 34 aa on the right. After period I think I'm 34aa on left and 34aaa on right. And they are not even teh same shape. (but they used to be) They were small but they at least looked the same. I really wish I had never gotten them. I have been pumping my right small breast for a week and will continue for a few months or until I see some growth. And then work on the other one. I know it will take some time, but I am not giving up. I was actually considering implants again if this doesn't work, so you see it has to work. I just can't stand seeing the mis-shapenness in the mirror. And my romantic life is on hold. It wasn't as noticeable whenI was heavier but have lost a lot of weight in recent years, due to other things. I'm slowly gaining back but also don't want to get really heavy either.

Much luck to you. Would love to hear of your progress and will gladly share mine as well. I will put my stats up soon as well. Seems there are a few of us ex-implant owners on here.

Anastasia916

WillGrowBBs, glad my advice helped you and glad you are able to hold them. If this doesn't work out for you instead of getting implants, why not just get a lift? That way the surgeon can fix them without the risk of something in your body. But don't give up hun! I have thought about getting implants, then I look at all those with complications like you gals and I instantly am happy with what I have. I even dated a guy that offered to pay for me to get implants, and when I turned him down he basically said if I didn't he couldn't be with me because I was too small chested, at the time I was a full 34A and a small 32B. He was very wealthy and was the last time I gave someone with that much money the time of day. I wasn't with him to begin with for the money, didn't even know he had money till our 2nd date. It seems males who have too much money or are too attractive seem to be the most shallow. So long story short, I could have gotten implants if I wanted. But I think it would be better to be flat chested. If just pumping doesn't work after say 6 months, then try some herbs or other supplements or something in conjunction with it. I know so far it has helped me.

WillGrowBBs,

We have had very similar experiences indeed. I had my first augmentation when I was really messed up. I was 20, had a prem baby with a guy who didn't want to know and made me feel inferior about my breasts.
Unfortunately my child passed away, the guy was gone and i fixated on my breasts and got them done without checking the credentials of the surgeon. (REALLY messed up!)

I hated em, but lived with them and met someone and got married and had my children, but then started to get capsular contraction . I wanted to get them removed, but was scared and my hubby at the time admitted that he didn't know how he would feel with them gone (i.e. would he still fancy me), so i had them re-done.

This is where i think it went really wrong as I had them done under the muscle and about 4 weeks after the op, i was in the wrong place at the wrong time and got kicked in the chest, which I think pushed the muscle up as it was healing.

That and a blood clot when i had them removed have left me with what I have.

I look at my before pictures and wish that I could go back in time and change what ive done to myself, but I can't.

I actually went to visit my surgeon (2nd surgeon - with credentials lol) and have picked out smaller implants etc, but felt so upset when i left the office and am determined to give natural breast enlargement ago and try to learn to accept what I have.

I hope my after pictures will make you feel better in a 'you are not alone' kind of way ;D

I really feel that diet is essential when pumping. The other night, I was pumping for 2 hours and could swell beyond a certain point. I drank alot of water and then swelled another centimeter.

Last night, i measured myself and I was 34". This is the first time i have had a change in my measurements. And they felt huge!!!. ;D . I seem to hold onto swelling for quite afew hours afterwards too. They also feel a bit sore, which I am hoping is growing pains.

I am trying to gain a little weight and am taking supplements.

I'm sorry you've gone through what i've gone through (i wouldn't wish it on anyone), but hopefully by posting our stories, we can stop others going through it too.

I'll look out for your progress. Good luck and happy pumping!

Yippeee! I got my large cups and a new pump today!. The pump is brilliant and i can have the old one as a spare.
I can't wait to try out the cups (got to wait til the kids are in bed aagghh!!)

cleo

Hi, just replied to your post on mountaintops stats by mistake! Good luck with the large cups, I need motivation to persevere with mine so let me know how you get on. :)

Cleo

Hi Cleo, Hang in there!.

I did have a sneaky pump with one of them in the toilet and thought 'heck i might have trouble with these'. I am thinking of ordering some of the foam sheeting to cut into a shape that works for me, as I couldn't get on with the foam rings, but really appreciate how much they cushion the cups. I am going to try a kind of inverted version of the foam rings, as even though it will take a little space from the cups (the tension will push it in abit), I think it may work for me. I am definitely going to need some padding, although I have not been too sore with the mediums.

Will let you know how it goes - i will 'warm up' with the mediums i think. :)

Ok, so i pumped with the mediums for about 35 minutes and then put on the large, one at a time. I had trouble getting suction at first, but once i placed the cups higher, they 'took'. The only problem i have found is that my arms ache with these ones (almost like they are restricting the blood supply).

LOL, that aside, they are actually quite comfortable. I will try to keep them on for a few hours and see what happens. :)

Anastasia916

I could keep the mediums on for hours with no problems. But the large, eventhough I use no rings and have no pain with them, I can't wear them for more than an 1 1/2 hours. After that my breasts start to hurt. So good luck!

cleo

Gosh I'm impresssed you managed to get them on first try!! I'm a bit reluctant to pack up my mediums as I find them so easy and comfortable to wear. I've only managed to get one large cup on and I had to hold that tightly in place the whole time otherwise I'd lose suction. :(

Be interesting to see if you notice bigger swelling with these. Let us know.

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Dear All, Mycupishalffull has asked me to upload some before and after pictures of her breast augmentation. I have also included her email below. We are very grateful to her for bravely sharing her experience with us which i know is going to help others who are weighing up their options.

Ok, I have finally got my printer scanner thingy working, so heres some initial pictures that I would appreciate you putting up in my stats section. I have been brave and decided to put topless after shots, as i REALLY want to show others why to avoid implants like the plague.
I still haven't recieved my implant pics from my surgeon (to show others how fake implants look lol).

The first pictures are my original before pictures and the next are what I fluffed out to eventually (i had less than that when they were first removed). There are 12 years between the pictures (blimey, i'm getting old!!).

Take Care!

Attachments

• BEFORE.jpg
    BEFORE.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 137
  • BEFORE2.jpg
    BEFORE2.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 108
  • DSCF13191.jpg
    DSCF13191.jpg
    244.4 KB · Views: 129
Well i tried the large cups last night for about 3 hours and then took them off. The swelling was unbelievable!!!.
This morning though i have got half a ring of bruising on my small side, so i think what i may do is pump with the mediums, then move to the large and then sleep with either the medium or large cup only on my small side at night, which may reduce marking and help my small side to catch up abit. I am actually perfectly happy with my good side and wouldn't be bothered if it never got bigger, but i just want to sort out the itty bitty one!.

They are definitely both more wobbly, but i can't really see much of a difference, even though they 'feel' fuller. I am thinking of excercising them to build up the muscle abit (tissue expansion might work on muscle too?) and will continue to find healthy ways to increase my calorie intake.

Anastasia916

Yep, exercising does help. There are videos on youtube of how to do exercises to firm breast muscles, I have this exercising device for the breasts calle easycurves. A friend bought it for me about a year and a half ago, heck maybe longer lol. I used it as instructed for 2 months straight and it firmed up my breasts. They went from "mature" looking to how they were suppose to look for my age. I now use it every now and them just to maintain, maybe once or twice a week. I was scared using it would get rid of the fat in my breasts, but it didn't. I think as long as you aren't going to be a body builder you should be fine. And congrats on the swelling and being able to use the large domes!

Thanks! ;D

I took a break from it all last night to let the bruising go down and i haven't lost any 'wobble' or fullness in my nipples. The funny thing is that I have lost a bit of weight this week (my stomach has gone really flat), but i haven't lost from my boobs, which is normally the first place it goes.

I have ordered my tinctures and am really pleased to have found 100mls Goats rue tincture for £4.99. On the breastfeeding sites it normally costs £15.00 for the same amount.

The tinctures i will be taking are Saw palmetto, fennel extract, fenugreek, red clover and Goats rue - the maximum recomended doseage of all of them (although i will have to look into whether Red Clover will work with or against the effects of Goats Rue first)

I will also continue to take brewers yeast, EPO, kelp and my multi vitamin.
It will be so much easier to incorporate a flask of 'tea' into my routine and i may buy some more zoft gum, as it is discreet too for during the day.

Anastasia, i found out that i had my IUD fitted on the 21st of July, therefore my period would have started on the 16th of july 09. At what point is it a good week to take a break with milk thistle or progesterone?.
I didn't 'prepare' my body before starting to take herbs, so i am worried that i may not get the maximum benefit if i have started at the wrong time in my cycle and would like to a weeks break at the right time in my cycle.
Can you help me figure out when that will be, as i really don't have a clue. Any advice is much appreciated :)

Anastasia916

Okay, firstly, you said you were going to take the maximum recommended of the herbs? Not a good idea, start off on a low amount, take it for a few weeks and see if you feel anything, if not ramp it up slightly, keep doing that till you reach the maximum amount. Starting on the highest amount can cause you to grow a little but then plateau. Because you are overwhelming your body too quickly it will stall out. As far as milk thistle I have no idea about, I never used it. I would just do a cleanse before each routine I did. And then after I stopped. And I'm not sure about when the "right time to start" a routine is, I always just started it when my supplies arrived lol. I'm a bit impatient, though I have the discipline to stick with something as long as needed, I know the longer I wait to start something the longer it will be to see results, so I never wanted to wait lol. May be the reason I never gained a cup size or anything. There are more experienced ladies on Eve's forum and the BE board who could answer this question more detailed.

Hi, the reason that I was going to start the tinctures at the max strength was because i have already worked up to max doseage on the capsules, but I have since come across some information for a breast enhancement product that says to take the product on the first day of your period and then stop for a week at day 15 then start again at the start of your next period.

I have roughly worked out my cycle (will check on the calender to make sure), so in 4 or so days time (which should bring me to the end of my capsules, I will take a break for what would be the week before my period (using progesterone cream) and then on the 16th start the tinctures at the lowest doseage and work up to the maximum over a few weeks.

I still haven't decided if i should take a break from herbs once a month on what would be the week before my period, but i will be researching that abit more.

I have my medium cups on at the moment ( they feel sooo much more comfortable for having tried the large cups) and i will be trying the large cups for abit and then sleeping with either a medium or large cup on my small side overnight.

Is is ok to post questions on the BE and Eves forum, or are they just to look through (there is ALOT of information to sift through)?

Anastasia916

You can post questions, just tell them your new. Sometimes the older members of the boards get mad if questions are repeated. Heck I've only been noogling almost 3 months, and since being here I've been asked the same questions over and over but I don't get fussy about it. I have never heard of taking a break the week before the period, I heard of women taking breaks while on their period and taking milk thistle to clean their system, but I don't think I could manage to do that type of thing as my periods are irregular. While on BC I only have a period for 2 to 5 days, 5 days being the most which is rare, normally it lasts about 3 days. While not on BC I sometimes skip months and am off weeks, I am never regular. And I ran out of BC a couple months ago, I just got an appointment recently and got more, but I have to wait until after my period to stop it. Last month I had it around this time, started on the 1st and got off of it on the 7th. It's the 4th now, and still no period, so as you see it's a pain in the arse for me. I mean I guess I could go my the first day of my period and just add 7 days to that to take the milk thistle. I don't know, all that stuff confuses me.

Ok a measurement update.

Under bust: 29.5
across nipples: 34"
around armpits: 34" (originally 33").

This is taken approximately 11 hours after my last pumping session.

I will try to weigh myself at some point.

So at the moment it looks like an inch of gain ;D ;D ;D

cleo

Wow that's great! We are a similar size, I'm 30 underbust and was 34 across the nipples when I started , I'm 34.5 now but got up to 35.5 yesterday after using the large cups and it lasted a few hours too. Can't wait until it sticks around all day. ;D

I totally agree that taking too many herbs can hinder your progress. I started taking Breast Success last year and was having lots of aching and tingling after about 2 months, at that time I didn't know that aching meant possible growth. Then I found the BE Board but was so impatient to start taking herbs separately that I didn't do my research properly. I was taking the Breast Success plus the maximum of Fenugreek, SP and Wild Yam. The aching stopped and I saw no growth whatsoever. Then I read the Flat to Fab programme and realised that I had probably overdosed my body with herbs causing any growth to stall. I took a break from all herbs for six weeks then started the Flat to Fab programme in July this year. This programme recommends that you take a month off from all herbs every 3 months and then start again. You can continue to massage during the one month break but using no herbs. Apparently your body gets used to the herbs and they can start to lose their effectiveness unless you take a break. I'm just starting my 3rd month on the programme so haven't reached that stage yet but apparently people often see growth during their month break from herbs.

As I started noogling 3 weeks after I started the Flat to Fab programme I'm not sure whether the fullness I have now is from the herbs or NB but I'm happy enough taking the herbs for now and will continue for at least 6 months then evaluate my progress.

Let us know how you get on with the tinctures! :)