Search results

1. K

Pump and release vs. pump and hold - techniques and comparisons

Hi Zercher, Glad to hear that the pump and hold method is working so well for you!!! Interesting to know that you felt the pump and release made you feel smaller :-\ I'm going to keep my eye on that for myself too to see if I notice anything. But things are going well for you otherwise...
  2. K

Noogleberry Newbie

You're right, time does fly!!! Good luck with all your extra packing busy-ness :D How's noogling?? I think I am about 2 months in and I am probably going to post some progress pictures under my Stats post soon. I think I see a bit of a difference in their "length" which is not really what...
  3. K

~ Illune's progress ~

Totally agree!!!! Very beautiful before and now :D and it's encouraging that you've seen growth too! Fingers crossed for the rest of us to have success ;D
  4. K

Tuberous Breast Deformity

Hi! I don't know if I have a ton of information for you, but I know people talk about moving the cups around to focus on different areas in noogling sessions. I've tried this too, like one day I will focus on underboob, another I will focus on the top portion etc. I'm only a month and a half...
  5. K

This isn't working

Yeah, I am so sorry you are feeling like that. I'm only a month and a half in, so I have no idea how I would feel after a year! I'm trying not to worry about it but of course I do to some extent. I eat very clean like you all were talking about above....low sugar, low/no starch, healthy...
  6. K

New Girl ;-)

Hi Abigail =) Yes, I did nurse my son but only briefly. I was unable to produce enough milk so I had to supplement with formula and then I ended up stopping because I just wasn't producing and had to go back to work etc. I had my son when I was 19 and probably when I was about 25-26 is when I...
  7. K

FINALLY Hit The 2 Year Mark!!

Omgoodness, just saw the recent posts and I'm so sorry to hear what you're dealing with Jezabelle! You are definitely a significant inspiration to me also with noogling and it's terrible to hear these awful things have happened :( being deceived and suffering greatly for it is just NOT RIGHT...
  8. K

New Girl ;-)

Hello everyone, It's been about a month of consistent noogling (about an hour or so a day during the weekdays) and massage. Can't say that I have seen any changes as yet. In fact, at first I saw some changes in my nipples, before they weren't able to get hard and in the first couple weeks...
  9. K

This isn't working

Hi there =) I just wanted to weigh in on this, because I too can see myself getting frustrated. Not so much *yet* because I am very new to this, only been really at it for a month. But for me, I've been so unhappy with my breasts for a long time....and getting increasingly so as time goes on...
  10. K

Sophies progress

You look so good!!!! i'm female and would love to have that shape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. K

It took time, but I like the results

Lorrainne, Congratulations!!! That is awesome :D so nice to hear you've had great results, it's very encouraging for us "newbies" lol. Thank you for sharing :-*
  12. K

Noogleberry Newbie

Currently I have just the regular large cups. I bought the foam rings, but only started using the rings a couple days ago.....but you know what?? I am finally getting swelling :o so i must be able to get better pressure, suction, something lol. I'll take it and run with it though ;) I've...
  13. K

New - 1 Month In - Experimenting

I know I'm still pretty new at this, but I am thinking I will buy the medium cups to alternate with as well! Right now I have the Large cups, and though the width fits my breast width at the base well, it's really hard to get suction. I'm guessing because my breast inside is mostly empty skin...
  14. K

Padded Hell's Program

Oh and one more thing I forgot to mention :D I also was trying to find relief and support for my hormones through nutrition, exercise, supplements and herbs for many years. I tried various forms of diets also like vegetarian, paleo, clean eating low carb etc and nothing provided me any relief...
  15. K

New - 1 Month In - Experimenting

RS50, I think you look GREAT!! I'd be so pleased to have your boobs :) :) Wow, looking at the posts on here really make me feel like I have such a long way to go lol. My breasts totally deflated very soon after having babies and have since been on a downward spiral. So I'm interested in your...
  16. K

Padded Hell's Program

Hi and PH :) I've been reading the posts in this form for awhile now, but just began my Noogle journey and posting (my story is under the STATS section). I enjoy reading about your experience and the suggestions/recommendations you both give. Today when I read about hormone imbalances, that...
  17. K

DJ's winding path

DJ, You be YOU and enjoy it!! You sound really happy :D and maybe that's what people are responding to...you being your happy YOU :-*
  18. K

Sophies progress

Hi Sophie!! I am new also, just a couple weeks in :) but can I tell you WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have had great success :D My cups don't stay on either yet and I have to do one boobie at a time. It's good to hear that I can just keep going and eventually I will be able to fit both on at once...
  19. K

New Girl ;-)

You know, I am for sure someone that appreciates introspection and going deep :D In fact, this has been a goal of mine even apart from boobie-development lol but just as a personal journey at this point in my life. To give a little bit of insight, I have been a single mom forever, doing it all...
  20. K

Noogleberry Newbie

I'm sure you will Yasmina!! I think you are doing great already :) I don't even get any swelling to speak of yet lol. I know I've read some ppl didnt' get swelling but did grow, so I am trying not to be discouraged by the lack of swelling. I'm wondering if it's because my girls are so...