Search results

1. L

How much suction?

Thanks for your answer to this long question. It could be that my breast are too wide, I have a "wide" built with broad shoulders and ribcage with breast that doesn't really match. I have heard before of girls that get bruising and red dots but this has never happen to me so I find it hard to...
  2. L

How much suction?

I'm a little bit confused about how much you should feel when your pumping. Before I usually pumped until i felt a strong suction (sometimes it did hurt a bit but i would stop if it did). When the suction had become more tollerable (spelling?) i pumped a little more. After a while my medium cups...
  3. L

Cups keep cracking, what to do?

But mine have big crackes and I get more and more crackes everytime i pump, now both my cups looks like a mess with crackes and tape all over them. And i don't feel like I'm pumping too hard, you must feel the suction otherwise there's no use! Someone else that has experienced the same thing...
  4. L

Cups keep cracking, what to do?

I have only used my large cups a few times and already one of them has cracked. I know I can temporarily fix it with some tape but I would prefer If they didin't crack at all. I don't feel like continuing noogleing when they break all the time. What could I be doing wrong? ???
  5. L

Cup help!

Hi! Welcome to the forum. Nice to have another swede trying the noogleberry :D. (Känns skumt att skriva på engelska när vi båda är svenska, men kanske är bäst så andra fattar vad man säger). I am an a-cup and I ordered the small and medium cups in the beginning cause I didn't know wich one...
  6. L

Help with pumping techniqes (spelling?)

Thank you so much for the great support and hopeful words. I always wanted bigger boobs and I'll offcourse stick with regular pumping even if I'm not noticing any difference right now. I've heard so many sucess stories on the forum :). I was planning to put inplats in, but i still don't have...
  7. L

Maybe I'm not pushing myself enough! So you don't release the pressure at any time during a pumping session?
  8. L

Thanks for your reply Joan_CD :). So you only pump one time and just hold the pressure for half an hour or so? Yes I know I need to give it more time but I was expecting to notice at least some swelling after pumping. So far i have only seen that my nipples have gotten large and swollen!
  9. L

I have not gotten as much results as I had hoped for with the noogleberry pump, even though I've only been using it for a weak. Just wondering if maybe I'm doing someting wrong. I usually pump for an hour a day, pumping until it's a little bit uncomfortable and much pressure on the breasts. Then...