Search results

1. K

Does Cup Rings help prevent Red Circle Marks on skin?

Hi! For those who owns the cup rings, do you find that it helps to prevent the red circle marks that appears afterward? Or at least help in shortening the period that these marks show on the skin? I use mine at night almost daily, and I have to wait WEEKS before these bruising circle marks go...
  2. K

Anastasia's pics

Thanks Anastasia! I will order the medium then! I would love to hear about your experience with the large domes after you use it for a while. Please keep in contact!! Goodluck on that extra inch :)
  3. K

Anastasia's pics

HI Anastasia! Can i ask you what size dome you have been using? And what is your measurement when you were using them? I think our frame is similar and I wear a 34A/small 34B bra right now. I'm thinking about getting a large dome because I heard that people fill out the medium really quickly...
  4. K

Help with ordering Dome size!!

Hi all. I am new to the forum. age : 30 and married with no children bra size: 34A (30" under breast, and 34" over breast/nipples) I am extremely interested in trying the NB and this forum has been so helpful in helping me decide. I am currently a 34A (can fit a 34B loosely), and my goal is...
  5. K

Wearing NB to sleep??

Hi. Have anyone tried wearing the NB to sleep? I'm wondering if it is possible to do my NB sessions while I nap (on my back) ... I'm afraid that it'll loose suction and pop out. Is there any trick to make it stay in place? Thanks and :) Any suggestions would be welcome!!