Search results

1. B

Chins up! Use your hands!

Hey everyone :) I just wanted to start a quick thread to encourage the gals who don't feel they're getting much growth or swelling - I've been seeing posts around saying things like "they're not any bigger, but my old bras don't fit??" and "they're not any bigger, but they were kinda itchy and...
  2. B

Red dots and ring marks for the first (and last!) time today

Hello all! I've been noogling for 4 days or so now, and had been going fine until this morning when I did a 20 minute session and must have overpumped, as I have red dots all over the top quarter of my boobs (in the shape of a dome), and pale yellow/white ring marks that were still visible 8 or...
  3. B

blue_sardine's stats

Hello everyone! Ok, so I just ordered my noogleberry, and I couldn't wait to post my starting stats. I'm going to update them monthly once I start pumping. Also sending some 'before' pics to Lucy (which I'll also update monthly) so I have something to compare with as time goes on. I can't wait...
  4. B

Hello from blue.sardine!

Hello everyone! I've been lurking for about 6 months, and I've decided: I'm finally going to order a noogleberry this fortnight. I tried PM for 5 months with no results (it simply doesn't work for everyone, regardless of protien intake and alcohol/caffiene restrictions and massage, and dosage...