Search results

1. M

NBE Herbs interfere with birth control pills?

The research is quite mixed on this. Anyone have any issues or heard of any with combining breast enhancement herbs with birth control pills? Mainly a decrease in bcp effectiveness is my concern. Last thing I need is to get pregnant when I'm just trying to enhance my bust, though that would do...
  2. M

Building Self Confidence

I have noticed that many women on here have incredible self confidence. I have always thought that bigger breasts would finally balance out my body shape and I would finally be the confident woman I want to be. But I cannot rely upon achieving that goal anytime soon. Any tips on this subject...
  3. M

Rib Cage Damage?

Okay, I don't actually get to noogle all that much (few times a week) but when I do say on a day off I do noogle quite a bit. I don't actually pump that hard but still experience pain and occaisional sensitivity with the large domes. However its usually not enough to wait longer than a week...
  4. M

Tips for increasing the booty?

I don't know if there was already a page for this, refer me if there is. But I am looking for techniques to increase my rump size. ;D Mostly looking for something non pill, maybe exercises? The ones I am doing now have firmed it up greatly, but I need to add size, anyone got any great tips that...
  5. M

For those who've reached their goal...or are close

This question is mainly for people who have met or are close to their pumping goals. Was there ever a point in time where your breasts were shaped a little funny before filling out all the way? Maybe growth happening in some spots before others? I am having a small issue with this and hoping...
  6. M

NBE Pills Review

I would like to collect reviews from users on what pills they have used and with what results or side effects. From name brands to supplements, I think it would be a great resource for everyone. PM - pill form 1000mg 6 months: painfully sensitive nipples, nausea, acne and facial hair :-[...
  7. M

Any luck with creams?

I was wondering if anyone has any luck with NBE creams? I've tried the gum, which is sporadic swelling - can't tell if its staying or not. Tried the straight PM, just gave me uber-sensitive nips and acne. And several brand name pills, all of which seem to give me the side effects not the...
  8. M

MapleSyrup Stats

I guess I will start a stat page though it is early. Age: 24 5'3" @ 105 Current Measurements: (bra 36 nearly A) Chest across nipple: 33" Almost 8" across each breast. I noogle as much as possible each day varying between pump & hold and pump & release. So far have seem some firmness but no...
  9. M

Suggested time frame?

I have been noogling for about 3 weeks now. I don't have as much time to dedicate as some users but am still getting discouraged. I was just wondering how long did you guys pump before seeing significant results? I am only looking for a cup size (small A to a B), and may be one of those who...