Search results

1. L

Updated: Need Help in a Contest (I'm in 1st!)

deleted
  2. L

Request: Could Someone Post Pics of the New L Domes?

I looked on the noogleberry site and there is only 1 picture showing the new L domes. I'm curious to see exactly how "bent" the edge of the dome is. The pic on the NB site, doesn't really show the edge of the dome. I was hoping one of you kind ladies could post a pic showing the contoured...
  3. L

Airbrush makeup: Do any of you use it?

I wanted to start a thread on this because my husband bought me a lovely airbrush makeup kit for Christmas this year. I am IN LOVE with this thing. Does anyone else use airbrush makeup? It took me a few weeks to get a hang of it and I'm still learning how to cover more evenly. My husband...
  4. L

Lily13's Stats/Noogle Journey

I didn't realize there was another section for stats so here we go! Here's a link to my picture thread. http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1998.0.html Age: 26 Underneath: 29" Over nipples: 32" Bra Size: I wear a 34 A because I refused to go into training bra sizes. An A does not...
  5. L

Lily13's Pics

Update Spring 2020: It's been a long time everyone. I have not been noogling much over the last few years, but my breast shape is still permanently changed with noogling and they look like more normal breasts. They are less tubular. The last time I went bra shopping at Target, I was in a 34B or...