Lily13's Stats/Noogle Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily13

I didn't realize there was another section for stats so here we go!
Here's a link to my picture thread. http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1998.0.html

Underneath: 29"
Over nipples: 32"
Bra Size: I wear a 34 A because I refused to go into training bra sizes. An A does not fit me though. Not even close!

Height: 5' 8"
Size: 4-6 I am pear shaped and with smaller than AA boobs, it really looks awful. I am very bony and scrawny looking up top. Yet my hips and butt are very...um plump. I have exercise intolerance (due to health condition), so I've never been able to correct that and just need to fill up top with some more boobs. =) Hopefully I can add a few cup sizes on top which will even me out and give me some sexy curves!

Weight: currently ~132 but this changes constantly
No kids unless we are counting furkids ;)

After 1 Week with the Large Domes:
Over nipples: 33" That feels like real growth because I took it first thing in the morning before I noogled. My swelling does not stay that long. I'd say at the most 2-3 hours.

I haven't done too much as far as other NBE. I tried some program that my husband found online and it helped, but I didn't keep any of the growth from it! Now I refuse to use any herbs since my endocrine system is already messed up enough.

My Goal: I would like to be a 34 C. I hadn't really set out an end point, but I think that's a good place to start. I have no idea what a 34 C would even look like on me, so I guess if I get there I can decide if a D is what I really want. A D cup just seems so gigantic to me at this point in time.

Update November 2011: I think I'm calling it for noogling. I just keep having this yo-yo effect where I gain size and then I lose it. It's just not worth the emotional up's and down's it has been causing me. When I get down, it is a scary low that I no longer want to feel. I don't know why it happens to me, but how can a person go from measuring 35" to 33" in 3 days time? How is that physically possible? It is not weight related because I purposely tried to gain some weight to see and none of it went back to my boobs. I am definitely not filling the 32C's anymore, so I think I'm pretty much back to my starting point. I wish everyone luck, but I don't think this is it for me. I think my chronic health issues has effective my body's ability to respond to noogleberry. It figures. It has nearly stolen my entire life, so what's to add another thing.

Ali

Re: Lily13's Stats

hey lily :]

it sucks that herbs did not work for you :[ but there are other things! have you considered hydrotherapy? it's where you stand in the shower & turn the water onto the hottest temperature you can tolerate [without getting burned!!!] & let the water hit your breasts for five minutes. then, you turn the water to the coldest temperature you can take & do the same thing, then repeat for however long as you like. i usually do this for twenty minutes, so two times for each temperature. i'm not sure if it helps with increasing growth, but it does help in firming, & firming is also important for good boobs! hope that helps, & good luck! happy noogling!

Aim4c

Hi Lily,

Congrats on your growth; you seem to be responding well to noogling. Make sure you drink a lot of water and increase your protein intake to support tissue growth.

Happy noogiling :)

Lily13

I have really bad heat intolerance so I'll have to skip the hydrotherapy. :'(

After 6 weeks of nearly no growth with the small domes (I didn't realize they were too small) I bought the Large domes and I'm having A LOT more success. It was tough getting them to stay on my chest at first, but I padded them all up and covered them in silicone and now they are great.

Lily13

This morning I measured across the bust and I was 34" before noogling. I am having major breast swelling this month with my cycle, so I'm taking advantage of this time and noogling as much as I can. My right nipple is SOOO itchy. OMG it's driving me insane!! haha I know this is a very good sign though as that nipple and breast is smaller than my left. I've been trying to give it a little more attention. Once I start to see them evening out, I won't favoring that side anymore. Don't need to make the other side lopsided! lol

I'm curious to see my measurements after my period because my breasts are always smallest around that time. I can't let it disappointment me though as it will probably shrink a good inch.

katieb

Wow, that's really fast progress. Hopefully you'll be one of the quick responders and be in your Cs in no time. Good luck!

Lily13

Thanks ladies! Even with all that "growth" I'm still not an A cup HAHA I need a lot more tissue up top before I start increasing cup sizes.

Just gotta keep noogling!!! ;D

Lily13

My period started today so we'll see in a few days how much of this is real growth or just luteal swelling. I'm excited and scared at the same time...lol :D

Lily13

It's day 4 of my cycle, so I think it's safe to measure without including any luteal swelling. I definitely lost some puffiness to the breasts, but they still look much better than before. I forgot to take pictures last night before bed, but I'll try to get one later today!

These measurements are before noogling of course.
Under bust: 29"
Across Bust: 33.5"

That means I gained about 1.5" during my first month of noogling with the large domes! Remember I went straight from the small domes to the large. The smalls were WAY too small and were not giving me any swelling whatsoever.

I can't wait to see and feel what this month brings. ;) I really hope that I start to get more roundness to the tops, but I can't start being picky...yet. LOL

Oh yes I almost forgot to say. I have been taking MSM for about 3 days. I figured I wanted to start at the beginning of my cycle since my swelling has so much to do with what TOM (time of month) it is. Well see if it helps with swelling and boobage growth.

katieb

I can't wait to see what happens to your boobs in the next month either - wonderful results, well done :)

eva_bs

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
What???!!!!1.5" in one month????!!!!
WOW!!!! That's crazy!!!! ;)
So you will get to your goal in no time!!!WOW!!!!
Congrats!!!! I'm really really happy for you!!!!
can't wait to see your updated pictures!!!

Lily13

Thank you ladies. I hate to down play good results, but I still feel like I have a very long way to go. I need more tissue up top to start competing with all of you. Right now I just have a lot of nipple/areola. haha

All of you have had fantastic results and I'm SOOO jealous of you! HAHA I've never looked at bare breasts before joining this forum! LOL :D Now I'm like..."oh I wonder how so and so is progressing"! :p Hopefully that's not too creepy.

that1spaztichik

Haha, it's not creepy! I'm the same way, I don't look at breasts ever but here it's good for comparison purposes and to see potential results. Also, we gotta know where someone started so we can cheer them on and congratulate success!

Lily13

This might sound really crazy but I think noogling is giving me headaches...I'm trying to up my water intake while I noogle to see if it's dehydration or something. I have other health problems, so I'm used to weird things happening to me.

This morning I woke up and my breasts feel fuller than the past few days. I haven't really been noogling all that much so I'm not sure what's causing it. :)

Lily13

I think the headaches I was getting was from the cream I was using to noogle with. I've been using Udder cream and the scent does make me a little nauseous after a while. I know that sounds insane, but I am very sensitive to scents in lotions, perfumes and even shampoos. Last night I decided I'd use something else I had lying around and the headache did not happen even after noogling for more than an hour! I hope this is all it was as that's an easy fix.

eva_bs

I'm happy to hear that the headaches aren't from the NB!!!!
Good you noticed...
Good Luck!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.