Search results

1. E

Eva's 3rd time using NB pictures

Hi All!!!!!!!!! I haven't used the NB for about a year now! (I think) hahahaha....don't remember when I used it last time....Maybe a few months ago... o.k....so....I been looking here on the forum all the time!!!! and some girls made great progress here with the NB!!!!!!!!!!! I always wonder why...
  2. E

Eva's 2nd time using the NB!!!!

Hi all!!!! How are you all doing?! I can't believe it how time flies!!! I found out about the noogle berry in 2010!!! and I used if for about 2.5 months...stopped...used it again for a month or soo...and stopped. :( I stopped because I got the red rings even if I didn't noogle....after I worked...
  3. E

VOLUNTEERS WANTED!!!!! Please Read This!!!!

Hi Girls!!!! As some of you may know...I made the YouTube Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6Q-F3xokZg And now I want to make a new video showing results that you achieved from using the NB. I talked with Lucy about it and she said it will be great if there will be volunteers that will allow...
  4. E

What Do You Think About This Program???

Hi Everyone! I was wondering if anyone here knows more about this program. www.growyours.com It looks interesting...What do you think? Eva.
  5. E

Something Really Interesting Happened To Me...Does It Happen To You Too?

Hi Sisters! First of all I think I am going to stop noogle for a week or so...because I got a lot of brakeouts on my chest. :( I think that I need to stop massage with lotion and creams. o.k. I have noticed that when I do my workouts. (I do a lot of push ups too) I have noticed that after I...
  6. E

How Much Time Of Your Life Have You Spent On Reading This Forum???

Hi Sisters! :) I was thinking.... How much time all of you spent on reading this AMAZING forum! :) For me, every time I see the "Total Time Logged In" I'm like Yaikes!!!!! I spent....5 days, 8 hours and 56 minutes. 5 HOLE DAYS!!!!! And 8 Hours And 56 MINUTES!!!! WOW!!!! :) it's like...OMG I...
  7. E

Growing Pains...

I wanted to ask what kind of growing pains do you girls get? Today I hardly can pump!!!! I'm all sore!!!! :'( But I don't know if it's growing pains...I feel it's more like muscle soreness...you know what I mean??? i feel like I did more than 100 push ups yesterday...But I only did 10...thats...
  8. E

Just Wondering?!

I was thinking... Can the NB make the spacing between the breasts more bigger??Is that possible? ??? And also can It cause anything to the breast muscle? Just was wondering... :-\
  9. E

Eva's Stats

O.k. Here I go... ;) Age: 24 Kids: None Hight: 5'2 (1.59) wight: 127 (58) My measurements: Under Bust: 30.75" (78.5 cm). Bust: 32.5" (83 cm). About my breast issues: Since I remember myself I always wanted more boobies!!!My breasts stopped growing when I was maybe 12 years...
  10. E

Eva's Pictures

I can't believe I'm putting my pictures on here!!! :-[ I don't have beautiful breasts shape like everyone else! :-\ It's so diffrent to see the breasts in a picture. HHHMMMM....I don't know were to start.... :) I thought that this will be much more easier! I think that I will open my own stat...
  11. E

I Finally Received My NB!!!!YAY!!!

Hi everyone!!! Today I finally received my NB in the mail!!!!It took 10 day's to arrive! And it's finally here!!!yay!!!! :D so....I took pictures today...and I will soon put them in the "Gallery" :) I can't believe it that it's really here!!!! I allready tried it out...but not for long...tonight...
  12. E

Has Anyone Tried These Serums???

Hi girls, I'm sorry if there was a thread about these serums...But I tried to do a search on this forum but didn't find nothing.... so I thought to order one of these serums from Ebay: 1)...
  13. E

What Are Your Pumping Routines?

Hi, I thought to open a new post on everyone's pumping routine. 1) How long do you pump a day in total? 2) How long last each Pump? (if you pump more then one time a day). 3) How many day's you pump in a week? 4) Which cup sizes do you use? 5) What method of pumping do you use? 6) For how long...
  14. E

So EXCITED!!!I Can't Wait!!!

Hi To All Nooglers!!! I am new here....actually I'm reading this hole forum for a few day's now!!! I got here by Eve's forum...anastasia916 was writing all the time that she pump's with NB...And I was like...what??? ???what the heck is the NB??? ???So it took me a few day's to figger what that...