Search results

1. malina

Which cup and a few other questions

TiredofBeingFlat, you are the best)) thank you, thank you, thank you :D
  2. malina

Which cup and a few other questions

Please, show me link on video techniques! I can`t find it =( And i put "Attaching the Noogleberry" and it`s only 2 searching results that goes to noogleberry forum with advice to put in google "Attaching the Noogleberry" ::)
  3. malina

Whats your Noogleberry routine and advice.

1. I can advise to you this massage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GSYo_NBMSwQ I always use cocoa oil, acually it is blends of cocoa, coconut, almonds oil, shea, but cocoa is my lovely. It`s natural and doing well for the skin) 2. i didn`t try so long using, but you can...
  4. malina

New start of Zama

Re: New start of Malina Guys, please recommend me, how can i get outward growth if i can`t use M cups? I really need it :-(
  5. malina

New start of Zama

Re: New start of Malina mumOf3Angels, i guess 2 hours is good for growth! hope to see your results soon!)
  6. malina

New start of Zama

Re: New start of Malina mumOf3Angels, I`m noogled every day, 1 hour, sometime 2 hours per day.
  7. malina

New start of Zama

Re: New start of Malina Thank you, BustyBabe :) I`m not quick responder in NB, and first 6 month i`m not seen to much permanent growth. I guess about after 6-8 month i saw result.
  8. malina

MY PROGRESS ^____^

Very beautyful shape and results! A dream... :)
  9. malina

New start of Zama

Re: New start of Malina By the way, at the 3rd photo see, that i have not anought the shape over my nipples. But see contouring higher (where the ends of domes). I don`t know what i need to do to make fuller area over my nipples (i want more round shape breast). Maybe you are advise me? i...
  10. malina

New start of Zama

Hi all! i`m on NB since august 2010 year. Now i`m not noogling, becase my L domes is small for me now. Will buy XL domes or CL. Unfortunately, i don`t have photos from a start, but belive me, my breast was growth. Maybe not so much, how i want, but i see the change... In 2010 i was 82 cm and now...
  11. malina

NEW CUP RINGS! DEC 2010 TESTER WANTED!

I would like to try a pair of rings!
  12. malina

4 month NB and no growth

Hi! I have already use NB at least 4 month about 1 hour at the day, but still have not any growth :(( I have A(B) breast size and use L cups with soft rings and still on section of 2. is NB not for me? or maybe i do something wrong?