Search results

1. cutlets

Preparation Awaiting NB

do you have any links of where to do these breasts massages?
  2. cutlets

FREE XXL CUPS

darnit!! >:( read this too late..oh well thanks anyway :)
  3. cutlets

Anastasia's pics

i new around these parts ;) but i heard about this system for years on another forum i frequent daily...at that time i didnt want to invest the time and energy to commit to something like this but boy have things changed~i find it fascinating to see the progression over a period of time and i...
  4. cutlets

PM HELP PLZ!!!

have you experienced any side effects at all?? based off my experience i know when i introduce a new herb in my diet i gradually work my way up so that it gives my body time to get used to them
  5. cutlets

SOFT Padding solution!!!!!

this is a great alternative if the soft rings do not work. thanks HJ & hubby for this!! :)
  6. cutlets

NEW CUP RINGS! DEC 2010 TESTER WANTED!

IA and think this would be a great product enhancement. i will have to buy a medium and a large at the same time because i think i am definitely in between these 2 sizes.
  7. cutlets

Anastasia's pics

oOOOHHH myyy anastasia i am speechless what great progress!! jeez you guys are giving me real booby envy ...i really hope i can achieve my goals too thanks for sharing with us...why havent i found this system earlier ??? and i was really considering surgery to get my breasts done but i knew in...
  8. cutlets

lovelyoneanna’s Pics!

what great progress in such a short time...i cant wait to see the video too. although i am no where near where you are :'( crosses my fingers and says a prayer as i wait for my NB to come
  9. cutlets

New pics- Crazy Results!!

sunsetz my shero ;D you really got me over here like i want to be like that when i grow up :D seriously though this is just another confirmation that this system works. thanks for sharing your pics and i cant wait to get my NB!!
  10. cutlets

Mariah's Pics

wow i am amazed and in utter shock...why have i waited so long to actually join and read up on this...mariah you have inspiried me for real to get this and to stick to it thank you so much for posting pics so people can really see this works i am happy that you acheived your goal~i cant wait...
  11. cutlets

Large aerolas

Thanks melons! I will give these a try
  12. cutlets

Large aerolas

so I am a mom of 4 and between breast feeding and pumpings for milk, I am left with large aerolas. I would say they are 3 1/2 inches wide in diameter. I want to order the system in a few days but I am afraid to use it in fear they will get larger. Should I tape them up to prevent this from...
  13. cutlets

Small, hard lumps from overpumping?

BUMP are the lumps completely gone now? are you doing better?
  14. cutlets

Beautifully petite breasts! :)

teeny and noogleboober--my heart aches :'( i used to be made fun of too growing up and it made me very self conscious even when there was nothing really wrong with me...it took lots of healing, forgiveness and love to overcome my insecurities. the great thing is that we are all here to support...
  15. cutlets

My Personal Results - Proof of Noogleberry's wonders!!

i looovee him in that movie!! @arwan-congrats on your growth!!definitely an inspiration
  16. cutlets

miracle grow

@janonthemtn what an inspiring story!! there is still hope to get my breasts to look decent after breastfeeding and breastpumping my milk for all 4 of my kids!! 2 years isnt a long time when you think how quickly the months are flying by-can we say 2011 already?? i am so ready to purchase NB on...
  17. cutlets

NEW CUP RINGS! DEC 2010 TESTER WANTED!

i cant wait to purchase these when they become available!! ;D
  18. cutlets

New Users Click Here!!! (experienced ones please comment)

hello all!! this is my very 1st post and i must say i am nervous, excited, and hopeful. i have always desired big breasts as young as 10! it seemed every female in my family has been well endowed and i guess i was just overlooked :( but after having 4 kids and loving the extreme swelling i got...