Search results

1. R

Best hint or tip you've received so far to help in noogling

By far the best tip I have received thus far was use the right domes and noogling in the bath tub. I think the tub suggestion came from teeny tiny. I am saving a ton of lotion now, getting great suction and having no problems getting both xl domes on at the same time. The sweliing is great too...
  2. R

Are you sure that you're using the right dome size??

It is true that I had been using the large domes for over 1 month and nothing. Lucy was kind enough to post my pics for me on the gallery thread.I wasn't really sure if the large was too small/ I was only filling it 3/4 of the way. Being I am older part of my boobs are under my arm pit...
  3. R

Noogleberry and Fibrocystic Breasts?

Hi All. I'm eagerly awaiting my system I ordered it a week ago in NY. :0 I'm trying to be proactive this time and ask alot of questions in advance. I have developed a lump in my breast since being on herbs (2wks) so I'm on herb cut off and getting some very nice personal attention from my...
  4. R

How do I order please help. Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone. I am need of help and my 20 year old daughter is struggling to help me figure this out. If I order the large breast system for 61.00 does thatinclude everything I need to get started? Do I need the soft rings? Is it helpful? If I am a full B / small C. I have had 2 children and...