Search results

1. L

Let's try this again. Progress pics

So after quite a while I am going to try noogling again and this time for a year. Uploaded pics to track my progress which i never did before just measured I am 35 with 3 kids all breastfed. -5'2, 135lbs -Measure 33 upper,36 bust, 29 under. Waist 26 hips 39 -Started noogling again Sept 7th 2015...
  2. L

Please help with dark ring

Hey nooglers I need your help has this happened to anyone else? the dark ring by my armpit(it's on both breasts) it stays all day since i started noogling regularly again in January this year which is why i stopped originally over a year ago but wanted to try noogling again and here it is...
  3. L

Hope 2 b a c

Hi I have been noogling for a month now. I am a 34a and breastfed 3 kids for about 2 years each. I ordered the large cups to start with after reading a lot of posts on here thinking they would last a while and i don't want to be bigger than a 34c once i started could fill them after about 3...
  4. L

Only results getting is mark at armpits

Hi I have been noogling for a month now. I am a 34a and breastfed 3 kids for about 2 years each. I ordered the large cups to start with after reading a lot of posts on here thinking they would last a while and i don't want to be bigger than a 34c but once i started could fill them after about 3...