Search results

1. 3

What to use to tape nipples down?

ive tried bandaids with no success. they usually just come right off. thank you for sharing this method.
  2. 3

Small Domes Too Small For Me

I recently purchased a small cup only thinking I could fit it since the medium cup I have seemed to be slightly large. However just by looking at it I could tell the small cup was entirely way too small. Return shipping back to the UK from the states will cost approx the exact amount I paid for...
  3. 3

32DoubleDz NB Journey

Hello all! Its been a long while since I've posted. I removed my pics as well. I had a feeling an old friend of mine got hold of my nb action & would find me on here so I took a break. However all is well now. I stopped pumping last yr as well and just began again this yr. However some of the...
  4. 3

When to switch cups?

Hello all! I ha.en't been on in quite some time as I haven't noogled in awhile approx 10 months. I've recently started again and I'm wondering as to when is the appropriate time to switch cups. When pumping my nipple completely blocks the hole preventing any more suction although mr breast has...
  5. 3

L.A's JOURNEY!!!

hey girly! did u begin a new regimen yet? hows the pangao going for u? :-*
  6. 3

L.A's JOURNEY!!!

do let us know how the bra massager goes! :-*
  7. 3

L.A's JOURNEY!!!

Yes that seems to be exactly what the aguaje was doing for me. But you have to be sure to do cardio and I would say muscle training as well. I got mine from phenomenal curves. where did u see the b4 and after pics of the pangao? I haven't been able to find any. I did see one on breastnexus but...
  8. 3

L.A's JOURNEY!!!

I'm so sorry to hear that L.A.! :'( How many inches did you grow before you had to stop? Has the cream faded the marks any? Any idea how the marks came? Noogling too long, not enough cream? I'm very sorry to hear that... Aguaje works extremely well for me. It works much better for me when I...
  9. 3

Louise Pics

aah interesting! my left boob is much more full on the inside cleavage part than the right one. when noogling only the right my side boob has definitely increased but im currently trying different techs to make the cleavage part more full.
  10. 3

Anastasia's pics

how lucky r u with such a small waist! =)
  11. 3

Strumpet's Pics

aw i missed the pics! strumpet dont feel like that girl thats not gonna get u where u wanna be! u got so many compliments from everyone! sometimes its harder to see the little changes in your own body bcuz u look at it everyday. keep noogling :-*
  12. 3

Louise Pics

They do look like they are lifting! I have a question, is there a reason u dont line the bottom of the cups with the bottom of your breast? Does this create a different type of swell or something?
  13. 3

32DoubleDz NB Journey

Hey everyone! After my first post I couldn't really find the time to noogle anymore. But within the past two weeks I started noogling consistently, at least 3x/wk for approx 3-4hrs. I am a really fast responder and my swelling stays for quite some time, approx 1-2 days. My nipples (in...
  14. 3

gingernub progress

thanks for posting the pictures of the padding on your cups!! my mediums are killlling me! u have such good results for such a short period of time!! congratulations! =)
  15. 3

Rachel’s Pics!

u have such crazy amazing progress rachel im so happy for you! :D :-* i need to find a cupless bra like yours to hold em up!
  16. 3

nipple problems

ive noticed that my right nipple only swells while pumping and is sore after. only my right nipple tho. it also itches sometimes as well. it also began to peel a little bit. ive found that putting a lot of lotion has helped the itching/ peeling. im trying to find different ways to align the cup...
  17. 3

L.A's JOURNEY!!!

hey girl! i also ordered the buriti oil. i dont really like it. its so messy lol. glad its working for you tho! =) im also taking aguaje. im thinking of ordering the natureday tablets and liquid...
  18. 3

L.A's JOURNEY!!!

congratulations LA! I wish I had your dedication and the extra time to workout n such! what are your measurements now? where do u get your buriti oil from? i was thinking of ordering the serum from myhotsecrets.com. the serum is for your butt but i was thinking of trying on my bust while noogling.
  19. 3

Rachel’s Pics!

wow 7hrs is a long time for one day! have u gained any permanent growth?
  20. 3

Rachel’s Pics!

rachel u have fantastic results! and only noogling 1 month? the shape is beautiful! i wonder if it has something to do with snoogling? i should try. i really want to get my nipples pierced but i am very afraid it will interfere with noogling, im glad that hasnt been the case for you. :-*