Anastasia's pics

AA2C

Hi Anastasia,

I saw that a while ago someone asked if you could post an after pic of your breasts now that you are a C cup. I saw that in the pic you posted you are cupping your breasts with your hands. Is it possible for you to take a picture of a side and/or frontal view without your hands? Maybe you can blank out the nipples like you did in your earlier pictures if that is an issue. This would be a great help for me to get a sense of how noogleberry might affect my breast once the results are permanent.

Thanks bunches!

Anastasia916

AA2C, technically I'm a D cup now. I'm a 32D though I can wear a 34C but often the band is loose but the cups fit, make sense? And I tried to take some without the hands as I said before, but was using my ipod to take the pics and they didn't turn out good, they were not comparable to past pics, so until I can find the camera I originally used and figure out the angles I used before, sorry not much I can do. That's also why I took the pics in the bras to maybe help with comparisons.

Anastasia916

Okay so thought I'd update a bit since it's been a while. I haven't been as consistent as I should be with my massage, exercise, and pumping, just with the move coming up (LOTS AND LOTS of preparations!) I forget or don't have time most days. I have however been consistent with my pills as that's easier for me because I take them at each meal time, breakfast lunch and dinner. I have gained back 5lbs UGH!!! But the funny thing is I don't see the weight added back to my body... so I'm thinking it's either water weight or muscle weight since I been working out more or trying to. I have only gotten in 3 workouts the past week but hopefully that will be more consistent soon also. In the move I will be taking my pump with me, this will be interesting at airports lol, I will be taking all my bottles of pills, etc. This isn't just a small move. This is a huge move and with the military it's a little more difficult than it should be. We are moving to Nevada so, from Cuba, that's a huge move.

I'm still measuring the same, so haven't lost any breast wise. And lately my cleavage and roundness feels more pronounced. I been doing chest flexes where I flex my chest muscles, hold them a few sec, release a few sec, then do it over again for a few reps everyday. I think that may be helping my cleavage and such. When I'm flexed they look round and feel like implants LOL cause the muscle gets so hard under there. I haven't had a whole lot of sensations, which I knew would happen. I only got them once per month last time, so expecting the same this time.

So yea back to 129lbs again :mad: hopefully when things get more back to normal I can focus more on my fitness goals.

Okay I decided yesterday to map out my daily diet to give you girls an idea of what I do to have a high protein diet...

Breakfast: 2 pieces of sausage, 2 eggs fried over easy, 2 pieces of toast, and a glass of milk. The 2 sausages equal out to 8g of protein, 2 eggs are 14g (7g each), 2 pieces of toast 4g, the amount of milk I had equaled about 16g (8g per cup). So this is a total of 42g of protein, this is just from breakfast!

Snack: had about 2 cups of melon balls I made, cantaloupe and honey dew, pretty sure these don't have protein?

Lunch: Made a protein shake with 2 cups of milk, so 16g, and one scoop of protein powder, so 26g, total of 42g. By this time I have gotten 84g of protein!!!

Dinner: Made General Tso Chicken, had it with steamed jasmine rice and steamed broccoli. By the amount of chicken I ate, and according to this online calculator, I had about 35g of protein at dinner. So a grand total of 119g of protein for the entire day.

I break my pills up for the day into 3 and have them at each meal time, generally after the meal but sometimes during, with protein shakes I take them with the shake itself. So here's a break down of the pills I take...

Breakfast: 2 collagen tablets, flaxseed oil capsule, UB pill, maca pill, and horsetail pill

Lunch: 2 collagen tablets, multivitamin, biotin pill, horsetail pill, UB pill

Dinner: 2 collagen tablets, flaxseed oil cap, maca pill, UB pill

For now I am not taking kelp because it seems my temp is normal for now, I have taken it a few times throughout the day for a few days and I check it now and then and it goes between 98.2 and 98.8 there was one time I took it that it was 97.9 but I was cold at the time.

On a side note for those who are new here or don't know about me... the pills I take besides the UB are not for NBE. The collagen, flaxseed oil, maca, horsetail, biotin, and multivitamin are things I take all the time, even when not on a NBE program. The collagen is for skin and nails, it helps keep my skin clearer than it usually is. The flaxseed oil is for heart health, I think omega oils should be in everyone's diet personally. Maca I started a few months back, I take the minimum suggested dose, it's for hormone balancing but I mainly take it to help my sex drive. Horsetail and biotin are supplements good for the hair, my hair was falling out really bad a few years ago and I added this into my daily pill routine and it's much better now and grows faster. The multivitamin, pretty obvious haha and I think everyone should take one daily. Now eventhough these supplements aren't for NBE they can very well help the process. Vitamins are important for the body to function properly and grow. Some say collagen is good for breast growth and some say omega oils are good for it also. I don't really know if they are or not, I take them for all the other reasons LOL.

Hope this helps others with knowing what I do and maybe help with showing how to get protein in your diet. If it helps I'll start doing a daily diet log a few times to show how it varies each day. The 119g day is a higher day for me, it's generally around 80-90g per day.

Anastasia916

Okay so all day yesterday I had some tingling, let down feelings, and heaviness... today I've been completely miserable everyone of my bras feel tight. My 32D bra even on the loosest hook and I felt horrible all day in it, by the end of the day when I went to take it off had imprints on my breasts it was that bad. So I decided to measure. And I'm measuring at 37" on the bust, 36" on the overbust, and 28" on the underbust. I'm not sure though if this might be premenstrual swelling as my period is next week. So I'm going to wait until after my period to decide if this is real or just swelling. But fingers crossed that some of it is real, then I might need to get new bras soon... here goes to selling bras on ebay again HAHA

eva_bs

Hip Hip Harry!!!!
I am so happy for you dear!!! You deserve to have your breasts of your dreams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you are so helpful and kind to this forum!!!!
Go boobs Go!!!! Grow!!!! :)
Congrats hun!!!!
:-* :-* :-*

soonenough

I don't even come close to eating the amount of protein that you eat daily. I don't take BO, but is eating an adequate amount of protein apply to NBers too?

May I ask what brand of collagen tablets do you take?

And measuring at 37", wow! Only in my dreams. I've been kind of feeling inthe dumps about this growing thing; my breasts deflated a good .5" after my period. It takes time...lots of time.

Thanks for sharing your routine.

Anastasia916

The amount of protein I eat is what is good for BO, on it you're suppose to get 80-90g at least per day. As far as protein without being on BO, you should still try to get as much as you can in in your regular eating habits, you will be surprised how much protein you are already eating if you pay attention. Meats and nuts especially are very high in it, and dairy is also. Protein is essential to the growth of cells in the body, so yes I think it's important for booby growth in general.

I take Neo-cell collagen tablets, they are big tablets, so if you can't take big pills they do have a powder version. Also if you just want to get some collagen in, chicken feet soup is high in it, there are recipes for it on the breast nexus forum.

And yes it is a slow process, it takes time and lots of patience, please don't compare me to yourself, we are all different. I have been doing NBE on and off for 5 years now. So I think maybe my body is use to it now so picks up on what I'm doing faster now maybe. The 37" may just be pre-period swelling, I've never had it before, but my normal breast size before starting this round was 36 1/2, so it's only a 1/2 inch increase. But I've only been taking UB for... a few weeks now, I think this is my 3rd week? So that's why I was surprised to already have sensations and maybe this increase, last time I didn't even get sensations until the end of the 2nd month. I started up using NB, massage and exercising a few months before I recently started the UB again though, so keep that in mind also. And if I deflate after my period it won't be huge deal for me, I think this is too soon to see anything permanent anyway. I'm mainly just trying to maintain size while I get the rest of my body in better shape, if I grow more along the way, that will just be icing on the cake ;)

Anastasia916

tatiana, depends on your height, I'm 5'1 130 or more is overweight for my height. 110-115 is ideal, I can actually be 100-105 and still not be "boney", it's about height, frame size, etc. I'm short and have a very petite frame, so this amount of weight... is not pretty trust me.

Anastasia916

HAHA no, I'm a tiny little thing. My underbust measurement goes between 27-28 inches, that's why I'm a 32 band size in bras. And no matter how much weight I gain it doesn't change really. And when I'm about 115 my waist is around 25 inches. My hips and butt on the other hand do not go down, maybe 1/2 inch, but not much at all. That's why I do NBE to try to even myself out LOL.

Anastasia916

Oh no, I wish my waist was that small again haha, I'm 128lbs right now so definitely don't have a 25" waist right now, I wish haha. But once my weight goes back down it will be.

Anastasia, when you took BO did you gain any weight? (because of the protein) and now again it is kelp you need to take if you dont have the right temperature right? and can you please tell em again how much proteins you need per day?

Anastasia916

No my weight gain was caused from when I was taking herbs for NBE, I never gained a noticeable amount of weight while on BO. But if I do a protein shake I usually replace a meal with it, or have it as a snack, but generally I can get the amount of protein I need per day with my regular diet. I personally take kelp to aid with my temp, and it works well. On a BO program you should be getting 80-90g of protein per day, sometimes I get more than that, and that's fine too.

Anastasia916

Okay, so life is finally starting to settle for me somewhat, though I still don't have a tremendous amount of free time, I decided to start back where I left off last with the 6 month supply of UB I bought, I still have 5 bottles, they aren't opened so still potent. And I was already still taking collagen, flaxseed oil, horsetail, biotin, and a daily multi, oh and I still take maca. So today I added in the UB pills and a kelp pill. So I'll see what happens after taking the 5 bottles, I started the chi massage again today, did some this morning for a few min and some this evening. I might add in pumping with the NB again soon too once I get down my schedule better. But will probably only be able to do 30 min to an hour once at night. I'm still a 32D and want to get to the size I am with my miraculous bombshell VS bra on, which would be a 34DD/32E. I think that size will even out my shape more as my hips/butt still take over my body without the push up bra on lol. With the bra on though, I think I look good, so if I can get that size without it, I would be thrilled. Though if I don't grow, I'm fine I grew as much as I have! I just got off my period and I cleansed during it, so I'm all set.

Lily13

Wow I love your new pic. You are looking good girl! ;)

I'm glad things are settling down for you so you can keep growing the boobies! YAY You should try to get some new pics up if you ever have time! :)

soonenough

Missed your presence around the boards, Anastasia. I always like to read your posts as I'm constantly reminded that nbe is a process that takes time, time, time for us ordinary growers. Also love your new pics, and hope you get to the size you want. Knowing you from what I've read in your posts, you'll get there. ;D

Anastasia916

Okay so I finally got time to start being consistent with a NBE routine. Here's what I've been doing the past week to 2 weeks consistently...

Chi massage in AM for 300-400 rotations, I usually just go until my hands are tired. Then I use my easy curves device on some mornings for breast exercise.

In am I take:

1 Flaxseed Oil capsule 1,000mg (for NBE, and other benefits)
2 Neocell Collagen type 1&3 (for hair, skin, and NBE)
1 Horsetail 500mg (for hair)
1 Maca 500mg (for sex drive)
1 Garlic 1000mg (for high blood pressure)
1 Olive Leaf Extract 150mg (for blood pressure and cholesterol)
1 Ultra Breast which has 540mg of BO, 18mg of WY, and 60mg of Ipriflavone

In the evening, I use my electric pink massager from ebay for 15-30 min, depending how much time I have. Then I noogle for 30 min up to 2 hours depending how much time I have.

In the evening I take:

1 Flaxseed Oil 1,000mg
1 Neocell Collagen type 1&3
1 Horsetail 500mg
1 Maca 500mg
2 Ultra Breast
1 Kelp 225mcg (for temp for NBE and also for other benefits)
1 Biotin 5mg (for hair)
1 daily multi-vitamin

Before my noogling session tonight I measured and I'm still at 36 1/2 inches on the bust, I used the pink massager for 2 sessions back to back which is 30 min total. I measured after the massage and I was at 37 inches, so I swelled from the massage session. I then pumped for 1 hour, after I measured at 38 1/2 inches! So definitely think a massage session before noogling helps. I plan to stick to this plan for now. I may cut out some supplements and add others as I run out like my hair supps but not the ones I use for NBE.

So far with getting back on BO I have had some soreness and tingles in the breasts here and there but nothing too strong yet, I also noticed a couple more pimples than usual this time around. I'm thinking about cutting out Maca once I run out, I was taking it for sex drive help, but not sure if I need it anymore, so might see how I do without it. I'm on the lowest recommended dosage for it.

I will definitely update how everything is going as I go along. And once I get time will post newer pics.