Search results

1. 3

Small Domes Too Small For Me

I recently purchased a small cup only thinking I could fit it since the medium cup I have seemed to be slightly large. However just by looking at it I could tell the small cup was entirely way too small. Return shipping back to the UK from the states will cost approx the exact amount I paid for...
  2. 3

When to switch cups?

Hello all! I ha.en't been on in quite some time as I haven't noogled in awhile approx 10 months. I've recently started again and I'm wondering as to when is the appropriate time to switch cups. When pumping my nipple completely blocks the hole preventing any more suction although mr breast has...
  3. 3

32DoubleDz NB Journey

Hey all! Started pumping today and got a little swelling. I but I think I overpumped. I have red dots all over the top part of my breasts. Not good. I guess I will take a week off of pumping until they go away. Then I will post my pics as well. :-*
  4. 3

Other Breast Pumps?

Hello all :) I've been waiting for my nb to arrive for quite some time now. I am thinking it got lost in the mail and it will not be arriving at all. I've been in contact with sweet Lucy about this and she has kindly asked me to continue to wait. I realize this is through no fault of hers and...
  5. 3

How Does Noogleberry Create Permanent Growth?

Hello all! :) I'm fairly new to the forums. I am very inspired by the stories of perseverance of boob growth! I've tried many different things since I first turned 18, pill, creams, other pumps, massage, hypnosis you name it. (I even tried Wiccan spells from the ages of 12-18 since I wasnt old...