Search results

1. N

tubing keeps coming off cups!!

I was wondering if anyone can help me, I can't get my tubing to stay connected to my contoured cups! I put it on then it slides off, it's so frustrating!! They'll be good for a while, and then one side will keep popping off, now tonight both of them wouldn't stay on, I finally gave up! I've only...
  2. N

found something that helped get better swelling!!!

Hey ladies, thought I'd share some info that might help some of you, it seems to of helped me. Anyway, I wrote about how noogling in the bathtub gave me good swelling, but it's hard to jump in the tub 3 times a day, it's just not convenient. When in the tub I could fill the medium domes in 30...
  3. N

Hooters stat's

Hi, I've been noogling for about 3 weeks, and another 3 weeks with a homemade one, while waiting for the noogleberry to show up. So I don't know if I should count the previous 3 weeks with the homemade one, becuase i'm not sure it worked... definately was glad to recieve the real thing!!! Here...
  4. N

how long before swelling becomes permanent??

Hi, I was just wondering if you experienced nooglers could tell me how long it took for your swelling to become permanent, and if the full swelling just stayed one day, or if it was gradual. I'be been getting good swelling for a couple of weeks now, but it's so sad to look in the mirror after a...