Search results

1. IdreamofD

Seeing indents between breasts - anyone have a suggestion?

I noticed today while I was putting on makeup that I have some indents. They're mostly in the cleavage area, and it's literally that: the skin is indented - like not popping back up. I only noticed it in a certain light/angle. I showed my husband and he said it looks like cleavage lines (no...
  2. IdreamofD

Overpumped - now what?

Hi everyone! So I got my XLs and apparently went a little nuts, because I ended up with the dreaded red dots plus pinkish red marks that stayed. I didn't pump for a day and I slathered myself in scar cream, so today the pink marks were almost gone. I decided to pump lightly with padding, and...
  3. IdreamofD

A bit less swelling? Could it be period?

Hi everyone, I am on Nuvaring and PM. I've been on PM for about two months, and I back to back my rings. This past week I decided to take a 5 day detox of both ring and PM, and of course, I had a period as well. I noticed then and this week that my swelling has been less and isn't lasting as...
  4. IdreamofD

Question about filling up the cups

Hi all! I have the CL cups and I love my noogleberry. I use it twice a day pretty much every day. I'm about half to 3/4 of the way through the cups, but I was wondering... If I want to be "full" whatever size, can I continue to use the cups when I hit the top? Because I may be hitting the...
  5. IdreamofD

My NB journey

Hi everyone! I'm new, just got my NB last Monday. My current stats are: 5'4", 107lbs, 34C very baggy!!! My issue is that my breasts are not round or full without a bra. You can see this in pic 1, they're far apart, and pretty much the same shape from top to bottom, and NOOOOO boob top...
  6. IdreamofD

New noogler!

Hi everyone! So I am purchasing a Noogleberry tomorrow and wanted to post my stats, too, and say hi to the community! I'm 32, no kids, a 34C (but nowhere near full), 5'4" and 108 lbs. I started on this path because I've never loved my boobs, and I'm a glamour model, so everyone around me has...
  7. IdreamofD

Is NB good for slightly tuburous breasts?

Hi everyone! Would really like to order, but I'm wondering if this is good for slightly tuburous breasts? Mine are not clinically tubular, but the nipples point downward unless stimulated and the shape of the boob is not round, it's more "deflated" looking, and I have no tops. Would really...