Search results

1. chriss

Progress

So I haven't Noogled in a loooooong time :o Soooo bad. But I'm here again! Few days ago I did one session. But I guess my skin has to get used to it again, because I used the same amount of pressure as allways but I still ended with the red dots. So I had to give my skin a few days rest.. I...
  2. chriss

Elise 17 uk - My journey B to E cup in 8 months

Yeaa I understand it takes a lot of work, but the hard work paid of! You said you had 2 sessions a day Noogling, as hard as you could take it. But for how long did you do every session?
  3. chriss

Moogles progress

I can see a difference! You have a rounder shape :) Looks lovely! And I agree, you look fuller in the side pic! Keep it going :D The 7:2 method is very interesting!
  4. chriss

Veronica's Monthly Progress Pictures

Yea indeed, you look alot bigger than an A :) Great shape! Good luck!
  5. chriss

Elise 17 uk - My journey B to E cup in 8 months

HOLY MOTHER OF GOOOOOOOOD :o WHAT A PROGRESS!!!!! This happend in 8 months you say?!?! Djieses! You look beautiful! I'm SOO happy for you!
  6. chriss

Progress

7. chriss

Kai's Stats and Progess

Waaah you look great! Congratz! :D :D
  8. chriss

Progress

Hihi thankyou so much for the compliment! :D
  9. chriss

Progress

Wow, it's a loooong time ago my lovely Nooglers, that I shared my progress, or even visiting this forum! :o How is everyone doing? :) ------ Picture! Before nbe & noogleberry (22-08-11) - today (01-03-13). See any difference? And I also want to show some side view pics! 2 PICS ABOVE : BEFORE...
  10. chriss

Aspiration Bra

Yes this is true :) It's not actually the bigger bra but, like you said, the positive thinking. It's like this: You're brain has a blue print of how you look. And if you think of yourself you see yourself with small breast. If you keep thinking about you with bigger breast, the blue print is...
  11. chriss

Matts Progress

Wow Matt! You are developing some serious boobies! What a difference when you see the starting pic and the last pic :)
  12. chriss

Mon's progress /2 months/

Omg, hard to see??? What a beauty's! And so much fuller! :) Great for you
  13. chriss

Dharma's Twin Peaks

Wow the swelling is great! keep it up! :)
  14. chriss

Mine came today

Good luuuuck :D
  15. chriss

Progress

Hihi I hope so Matt :) ---- So I add some pics, the first is from 6 july where I didn't Noogle for 3/4 days, the other are the same pics from 10 august, where I didn't Noogle for 6/7 days. To see if there are some changes (permanent grow) :) (I took PM on those days, didn't quit with that! I...
  16. chriss

Progress

@ Matt B Thankyou :)! I can always count on you for support! xx @ Damacus87 Thankyou!! I'm so glad you see a difference ^^! xx
  17. chriss

Progress

No problem! I really recomment corsetting! It makes youre boobs look bigger when you have a smaller waist :) ------ I didn't Noogle for 6 or 7 full days (last day I noogled was on 4 or 5 august)! I maked pictures, to see if there is some real grow! Soooo pictures: Before Noogle (one year...
  18. chriss

Anni's Pics

I love how youre breast look :) And the before and after of youre cleavage area is phenomenal :D
  19. chriss

Progress

Here's a thread that's very interesting to read if your want to go corsetting ^^: http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/corset-waist-cincher-challenge_topic283387.html It's a long tread, I know. But there are a few progress picture - so you can see it doesn't look unnatural ^^ - in the pages and also...
  20. chriss

Progress

@ Matt B Haha yea I hope this schedule gives me the hourglass figure I want. Big boobies, small waist and a big bootie haha! thankss ^^ @ TiredofBegingFlat Corsetting works great for me, I love it! When you start it will also work on you I think! :) I was one inch smaller than you; 24" and...