Search results

1. mjkimm55

very slowly getting there!

Re: starting pictures - rupert Hey Rupert. I'm in the SAME boat as you with the binge eating. I think the same thing as you, how my body sucks anyway. But I always end up feeling like crap after I'm so full I wish I hadn't eaten ANYTHING before. I'm really about to sign myself up with a...
  2. mjkimm55

Fina's Starting Pics! From Zero to.....???? (before/after!)

Oh my goodnessss Fina, your boobs look amazing already!! You are definitely a fast responder. And you look great in that bustier! I wish I could fill one out like you can!
  3. mjkimm55

Matts Progress

Wow Matt your new avatar really shows how much you've grown with NB!!! You're killing them bras :)
  4. mjkimm55

very slowly getting there!

Re: starting pictures - rupert Hey Rupert! I'm sorry about what happened in your yoga class. I don't know why the hell a yoga instructor would do something like that. I've seen people do yoga and they're extremely overweight and nobody says anything to them. But people say things about my...
  5. mjkimm55

Mon's progress /2 months/

Re: Mon's progress Wow she's a lot smaller than I thought she was from all those catalogs! But she still looks amazing.
  6. mjkimm55

Checkin In at the 8 Month Mark! Wow, What A Diff!!!

Wow your results are crazy amazing. It's amazing to see how you've grown and not just swelled. Do people talk about your breasts and think you did something other than NB to them? I really hope NB works for me. I'd actually be thrilled if I could grow into a 34A.
  7. mjkimm55

MY PROGRESS ^____^

Oh my goodness Alice my mom did the SAME thing to me a few days ago. My NB was on the floor and she was like, "Are these breast pumps?" and I was like, "No..." and she kept saying that she has seen breast pumps in stores and stuff. So freaking embarrassing. Every Monday, my pastor's wife comes...
  8. mjkimm55

The Doctors mentions Brava System!

I actually called up a plastic surgeon in Charlotte, NC cuz I had a question about the fat transfer breast augmentation, and he said that the Brava has to be worn for 6-10 weeks before the procedure. I asked him if Noogleberry would work instead of Brava, and he ended up looking up Noogleberry...
  9. mjkimm55

I kind of switch off with the M and the CL's. I got the CL's last Monday and they were really hard to get on at first! They still are. So what I do is use the M domes to kind of stretch out my skin, then use the CL's to get the massive swelling cuz they have a wide base, which definitely...
  10. mjkimm55

Let's cheers to new hope!

I tried to take supplements, but I didn't stick to them strictly after a week. I was taking Natureday pills and a bit of the liquid extract, but that stuff is so nasty! I heard it can be massaged onto the breasts. But I massage my breasts for like 5 minutes (I'm so impatient, so I massage them...
  11. mjkimm55

COMPLETELY FLAT

Aww Fina thank you so much! Wow you travelled the world from dancing??? That's incredible! I bet you looked amazing too! I personally don't want big boobs. I think a mid B and above is considered big. It's kind of funny because some of the people who made fun of me were small A-cups themselves...
  12. mjkimm55

COMPLETELY FLAT

Flash is a funny thing. It makes me look like I have some sort of cleavage. I'm wearing a 32A lightly-padded VS bra but you can tell that I can't fill it out completely. Can't wait for the day when my boobs spill outta them.
  13. mjkimm55

Hey Fina! Your swelling is amazing. It makes you look like a B! I haven't had swelling that was that significant like yours but I've realized that using a mix of CL's and M's have given me growth! Good luck with NB!
  14. mjkimm55

Let's cheers to new hope!

Hey girl! I'm Kristie and almost the same stats as you but my boobs don't look as big as yours!! I'm trying to shed off some pounds to (10-15). Last summer, I lost almost 30 pounds but gained about 10 back, which sucks. Basically, I lost my weight for a boy I was going out with. Then we broke up...
  15. mjkimm55

COMPLETELY FLAT

It's almost been a month since I've been noogling already! I haven't noogled in the last 10 hours I think but I've retained a 33.5"! I'm starting from a 32" bust. I got kind of hopeless for a few days here and there but noogled when I was watching movies on Netflix. I hope that every month, I...
  16. mjkimm55

MY PROGRESS ^____^

Alice, you should not listen to him. AT ALL. Cuz girl, you have everything I want. I'm seriously so small-busted that I can't fit the smallest bras in stores. I have like the opposite size of what you have. Ask your "man" why the hell he can't accept you for who you are. It looks like it's...
  17. mjkimm55

Anastasia's pics

I know in Charlotte, North Carolina, the total is $8500 and with the Brava is $9500. Since you have been doing the Noogleberry for a really long time now, you may not even need the Brava, but who knows.
  18. mjkimm55

Eva's 2nd time using the NB!!!!

People just don't know how to keep things to themselves. I bet everything else about you is better than her. If I were you, I would've been like, "And are you gonna pay for my damn boob job?!?!" Once, I went to get my back problem checked and I had to take off my clothes for the x-ray, and the...
  19. mjkimm55

Getting really discouraged please help!

Hey Jane! It may also be the dome size you are using. I wasn't getting much swelling with the M domes even though I only had them for two weeks. I'm very impatient, I know. But I switched to the CL and I've swelled up more than an inch! It may be because the CL's have a larger base and my...
  20. mjkimm55

COMPLETELY FLAT

Aww Matt you're so sweet. I hope I get as much swelling as you did!! Cuz dangggg you got cleavage FAST. :)