very slowly getting there!

bexy

Re: starting pictures - rupert

thanks hun lol. i find it hard when people make comments at my body , I wish I could tell her not to, or get angry at her, but i dont want to upset her as I know she is quite a fragile person. then I get mad at myself as Im not going to a class that is really good for me. i sometimes think these people just dont realise what they say, or they are a bit stupid and dont realise it could upset someone. I need to try practice what I will say to her if I do get the courage to go back cuz no dought she will make a few comments.

noogling now! looking forward to getting the large domes, they should be more comfy too. :) lucy has been very helpfull again.

bikiniluvr

With Great Boobs Come Great Powers

Well, in that case (maybe I misunderstood?) maybe you could approach her and say- I understand that you probably don't mean anything by it, and your comments aren't intended to hurt anyone, but we're all sensitive to things said about our bodies- especially in this environment, and I am working as much as you are at loving my vessel right now, and when I hear things directed at how I look, whether it's intended, or not-that just sets me back.

Whatever it is, no one should make you feel like yoga is anything less than an awesome, uplifting experience. It's always possible that that particular class isn't right for you. It took me a while to find a school I really liked.

I apologize if my advice is unwelcome- I've just seen the yoga bully in practise, and I can't stand to think of someone who is uncomfortable in their practice because of the insensitivity of someone else!

bexy

thanks , yes I guess there is a way I could say something...like Im not sure if you realise but when you make comments on my weight it upsets me and makes me feel very uncomfortable about myself in front of others. . and I just want to feel comfortable so I can come to this class knowing I wont get such comments. thanks for your help! the class is a really good one and the teacher is great, she gives each person time and explains everything step by step. I have a yoga class at my gym but its really not that great! also it is a free class...if i found a diff one i would have to pay £5 or more.

I have looked into getting the brava today as Im not getting any swellling with the NB, but then i read that someone on here uses the BB with the NB, so I might look into getting one of them!

so my plan is
1. continue to noogle for a month
2. get the BB aswell as use the noogle..
3. if both the above dont work , get the brava..
4. if non of the above works, try herbs,
5. look into fat transfer.

I just dont want implants...because you read so much nowadays about people having them removed anyway, that they may in rare cases cause cancer ( from articles in the media anyway. ). pip implants and who knows if another type of implant will in 10 years time be realised to cause problems. replaced also at least every 10 years at £5000.

fat transfer is £10000 i think. so realistically i dought i could borrow that amount of money off my mum. but in the long run it would be cheaper than implants.

anyway i am just really hoping that options 1-4 will work. If i managed to get to an A cup that would be amazing. it would mean I could buy and fill a bra. it would make the world of difference from being completely flat. Iv felt a but low today cuz i havent kept myself ocupied just been in my falt allday and its then that i think about my chest. I need to do stuff and get out to distract myself.

nikkiC

if you want something really badly you will get it

Hi Rupert,
Glad to see you got on with nb, can't wait for your results!
Funny, you just reminded me I was looking into fat transfer year ago or so and remember going for a consultation to a surgeon. Shockingly I was not a good candidate as have not enough fat to make the transfer worth it. In other words I would have to fatten up to have it transferred into right place. Bollocks!
I hope nb will work for us and we don't have to go on McDonald's diet and then spend £10000!!!! :)
Bikiniluvr is right, don't give up on yoga, because of somebody's silly comments, just laugh it off! just had a yoga class after few weeks break and it felt great, but i must be mad as found myself thinking "i've got the smallest boobs in the whole class...":)Boob obsession!

Padded Hell

Rupert,

I've been reading your thread & I sympathise. Before I started NB I was completely flat-chested, AAAA. Absolutely nothing there & I had serious low self esteem/depression because of it. At present, I'm only around AA, but that's two A's knocked off, so I'm happy for that :). There IS hope!

I'm also using BB as well as NB, thanks to Gingerbee who told me about it. It's early days for me with the BB (too early to see if it will lead to permenant growth) but I've been noogling for 1.5 years, and growth has been slow. I think it's harder if you start off small AAAA range as we have less tissue to work with.

Are you not getting any swelling with NB at all? Are you drinking lots of water? It took quite a while for me to get swelling initially, so please don't give up :)

Your plan is pretty much my plan too! If NB & BB don't work, I'm going to consider Brava. The thought of implants turns my stomach now. I'd rather try to live with my body than do that. Like you, I'd be overjoyed with an A cup :)

I hope you get the chance to have a quiet word to the lady at the Yoga class. If she doesn't know she's doing something wrong, she won't be able to put it right. She might not realise it upsets you, but it's no excuse though.

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck with your noogling. Keep going ;)

bexy

nikki c - I have way too much fat to transfer lol, but id only be able to do that if I won the lottery. I also dont know how succesful it would be because if your weight goes up and down like mine does, you may loose weight, and loose the fat in the breast that was transfered. then i may put on weight and put it on my bum/thighs again! maybe a different surgeon would have told you a different thing. someone off the only way is essex ( im so sad i know ) had fat transfere from her stomach to her bum, and she is def underweight. lol on the boob obsession, i think becuz i dont have any, that I am as obsessed with them as men. I always look at what size other women are...thats such a confession. but to me boobs are like these amazing things because i dont have any! at least I guess doing yoga is easier with no boobs! I do get embarrased though if when i bedn over, you can see right down my top, and down my gaping bra, hence straight to my nipples. so I have to make sure I wear a high neck top or scarf, or hold my top with my teeth, or soemthing....really annoying.

padded hell - it was gingerbees thread that I just read. yes i think its harder too if we are smaller. I have put on a lot of weight in the last 2 years, and I havent gained much in my chest so that just prooves really how small i am. I just look like i have slight moobs from being overweight which makes me feel yuck and like a guy. I swell when I have the NB on, but I dont have swelling when I take off the cups at all. But Im not sure If I am pumping enough. Im def drinking enough. do you use the BB AND the NB everyday one after the other? It is a lot of time commitment, But i guess we can do other stuff at the same time, like for me Im wanting to study again, so im guna be noogling and studying lol. thanks for your post its good to hear that someone else took a while to swell!

Padded Hell

Rupert,

Years ago, I deliberately piled on the pounds to see if my boobs would grow too. Nothing went to my boobs at all, it all went to my stomach & thighs :(. So annoying! I wish I knew why they didn't grow in the first place & being flat has made me feel so unfeminine. I started with NB small cups & I was in those for months, before I had enough breast tissue to move up to M cups. I thank my lucky stars I found NB :)

Yes, I use NB for about 30-40 mins before switching to BB for 1 hr in the mornng. You can only use BB for a max 2 hrs a day, but I just do an hour, and then do an evening NB session for 1.5 hours. I don't get much NB swelling if I do less than a hour. Only drawback with the BB, is it's a bit restrictive being hooked up to a machine, although I usually do paperwork, but more times than often I do...ahem, 'boobie research' on here ;D :)

bikiniluvr

Ditto! I NEVER gain weight in my boobs! I can seriously feel my ribs right through my nipples, lol (wait- UPDATE! Just tried that, and can't! Yay- That's new!) I think I've been lucky to be a fairly quick responder. It may sound hokey, but I also believe visualizing and believing is key. Don't give up!

Also, I know that you don't want to try herbs as a first/second resort, but they can really help. Which you should use depends on your own personal hormone balance, but two that I would say are considered safe are vitex (stimulates your pituitary gland to balance your hormones) and saw palmetto- which is mostly an anti-androgen, which will balance excess testosterone, so your boob growing hormones have a fighting chance. I was taking it on/off before nbe, cuz I definitely had androgen related issues (mustache, anyone? ;) ), and it gives me clearer skin and more regular periods. I just tried and failed with PM (pueraria mirifica), but for some girls (and guys) it's great. Fenugreek is also really innocuous. I buy the seeds at the health food store, or middle eastern market. They're food!

Not trying to confuse you, lol. But it may interest you to see if you exhibit any signs of a hormone deficiency (or excess!)
Here's a link to a simple online test that could give you some clues:

http://www.johnleemd.com/store/resource_hormonetest.html

Myam

Same here about the weight thing! The fat goes in my thighs and my hips, but when I loose weight it leaves my breasts first :( It's one of the reason why I'm dissatisfied with my boobs, I use to be an A, but now I'm sort of an empty A/AA. I think it's already getting better with NB though!

Rupert, my nipples tend to turn purple very fast too. I think we might have similar circulation & skin tone. I almost never tan, do you? I turn red easily and when it's cold my feet are usually blueish (my toenails can be purple even when I wear boots). Anyway, for the nipple issue, I found out that using medical tape keeps them down and pink. I don't know how it would go with your eczema though?

mjkimm55

Starting out as AA!

Hey Rupert! I'm sorry about what happened in your yoga class. I don't know why the hell a yoga instructor would do something like that. I've seen people do yoga and they're extremely overweight and nobody says anything to them. But people say things about my weight problem all the time, since I used to be so skinny. People really don't know how much things like that hurt, but we have to find things to ignore that. Lately, I've been getting hurt from comments about how small my boobs are rather than my weight gain. At least for weight, we can do something about it. But for breasts, they're really hard to fix. Even with implants. So many things can go wrong. I'd be thrilled to fit into a nonpadded 32A, no joke.

I just hope noogling goes well for you and I'm happy you've started on it! But I would say give it at least 3 months. Some days, it seems like I have no growth but on other days, I measure myself and I'll be anywhere from 0.5"-1" bigger (and I measure OFTEN). I think it has to do with how many hours or how often I noogle in a day. This is month 2 for me, and I'm still going to keep going at it!

bexy

padded hell - thats interesting that you piled on weight as an experiment! I would have thought I would have goten a chest with weight gain, I do put on more fat in that area, but not proper breast, just loook like an overweight male. do you find you get better swelling with the BB?

I wondered about the brava too and how many times you can use it, if you can just continually use it. Right now I have a lot of time on my hands, so i have the time to be trying things out. I do boobie research too lol. only bother would be about the machine of the BB would be if i needed the loo!

bikiniluvr - thanks for that info. I have read collagen and msm are good for something, but need to find out more. I asked my doc about the hormone balance thing and she just said if you have regular periods ( mine are wuite regular ) then your hormone levels will be normal. I dont know if i could go back and ask for a blood test to check. I looked at the link thanks, only prob is with those tests is that I suffer with anxiety/depression anyway not due to my hormones but my life etc, i only sometimes get pms, the only think i notice is sometimes i can feel so tired i literally cant do anything on some period days. I noticed yest in my grandmas cupboard was fennel and fenugreek spices, i guess you can just put it in your food.

myam - thats good to know, yeh i never tan, sometimes my nipples go a bit light yellowly colour too. I also go red easily, the skin on my face is always red. i havent tried the tape, but i just put a cotton wool pad over each nipple stuck on with mosituriser! not sure if it helps but it will do! m nipples dont seem to change in size. the other da i got small red dots on one nipple, but i think i had noogled for too long. they went away in a few hours. my eczema yeh i have to be careful but thankfully it seems to be fine with the noogleberry.thats great you have grown with nb. im not sure if i have or not, the other night i though my right boob looked and felt a bit fuller, but i wasnt sure!

mjkimm55 - thanks hun, it wasnt actually the yoga teacher, it was one of the ladies, im just extra sensitive on weight comments, it makes me feel like people just see what my weight is and not the person inside. im sorry people made comment on your chest? who would do that? Thats just rude. Luckily I have onl ever had a couple of comments in my whole life about my chest size, but then i used to wear massive padded bras to look normal, and right now I hide away which is pretty sad. I think my weight often takes over from my chest, so then im so paranoid about my weight as a distraction from my chest! I also cover up my chest with lots of layers and scarfs even in the summer.i really hope it works too!! yes if only i could fit into an A bra. glad your keeping going at it, I like the feeling of using the NB anyway!

bikiniluvr

That's great that you have regular periods! I do, too, but I think my natural balance tips more one way than another. Your grandma must but a good cook! I actually just chew on fenugreek seeds, cuz I like them, and I'm crazy like that, lol. I should try collagen and msm, as it's great for our skin, as well. At a certain point, I kinda reach my nbe budget, you know? Today I am heading to Home Depot for some paint, so I'm going to look into plumbers insulation for padding my domes. I've been using campers tape, but it flattens out! I'm quiye pale like you, so if I could get rid of the ring mark phenomenon, I'd be over the moon!

By the way, are your nipples still going off to the side? Mine were going more down than up, and I solved this by lubing up just the bottom of my boobs. If they're going to the side, you would lube more into the side (armpit!) and skip the middle. MIGHT help. Anyway, the one advantage of starting off where we are is we can control it, and get just about any shape we want ;D Just takes major patience :-\

Keep with it! And, I hear ya about depression. I've fallen into a few situational depressions. Good news is you usually come out of them. You sound like you're well balanced, chemically, so that's a good thing!

P.S. Have you heard of coffee being an androgen encourager? Even decaf :( I LOVE coffee! I am trying to switch to green ea, as that's actually supposed to help! Isn't there a crazy amount of information in this (NBE) world!? Sheesh.... I need a sherpa! XO

bexy

lol on the enugreek seeds, i read on the other forum someone had upset stomach from them. I think Id like to try and make a lotion with them. I read the msm is good for collagen production, I might get some msm powder.

in the LC cups my nipples point down, in the metidum the point a little down but more forward. Neither of the cups I have are ideal, the CL are too big, the medium are too small. so Iv ordered the Large. Im also getting red bits of my skin i cant explain what they are, its where the skin is trapped or pulled, where the cup edges meet the stkin, im getting this with the CL domes with the foams. You know what I mean like if you trap your skin and it comes up with red dots in a blob? lol.

I havent heard that about coffee, but i dont drink it much anyway. Im a tea junkie. You can get green tea in pill form. Green tea is also usually caffinated, but you can get decaf too.

after pumping Im feeling my chest is a bit bigger, but i dont know if im just imagaining it. It also felt a bit bigger this morning. I know i have my starting pics to compare to but I dont think the lighting in them is very good.

bikiniluvr

CC- Ha! Hasn't stopped me!

Rupert, does your grandma have big boobs? JK... you know, fenugreek, lol. That's pretty awesome M is too small for you- I'm just growing into mine! I hear ya about the lighting. My first pic was taken with direct light, so it's not too accurate, although I guess not too far off, lol.

I know what you mean about the skin kinda creasing where it's pulled into the noog. This mostly happens to me if I am under-lubcated. What are you using, if I may ask? Also, are they tiny dots, or full on blood blisters?

Great that you're feeling bigger. If you are, then you are! This works, so undoubtedly not your imagination- congratulations :D

bexy

ccbb2009 - lol iv read about the smell. i went to put in the spices in my bascket today but took them out, as im not sure about long term use, im guna just stick to using pumps, then try herbs if they dont work. becuz if i did try them it would be for a short time period of like 6 months. thanks.

bikiniluvr - lol on my grandma!! noone in my family has massive boobs, but they all have boobs. hence why i used to think my hormones must be mucked up. but anyway! I think the Mediums are too small becuz im overweight! but its weird as i am boobless, but my outer side bits of my chest hit the cup walls when i pump, preventing me to pump further, i dont fill them lengh wise. from ur pics u look a lot bigger chest wise than me! so i guess its body type can depend which cups you think and what weight you are. Glad you get the creasing thing, Im using a lot of lube, I either use tiisue oil lucy sent me, or i have used the last few times this bust fix cream ( which is meant to increase ur size but is probably a lot of naff. ) and also i use an oilatum cream sometimes on the cup foam edges. I guess im still getting used to it, but hopefully when the new cups arrrive things should be better and i hope to get swelling with them. my right boob feels a bit fuller i think, but not my left, but my right is naturally a bit larger than my left. im still not getting any proper swelling though like everyone else seems to get! but i think im a slow responder and its going to take a lot of time. It would be much more satisfying though if i could grow to an A cup, rather than have implants. oh the red dot things its not blood blisters, wot it looks like is kind of a shaving rash its just wear the cups have pressed against my skin. but i only get it with the foam rings.

Myam

Hi Rupert!

It's normal for your breasts to touch the sides of the domes before reaching the top, it doesn't lessen the amount of pressure that the breast is given. I think that the important thing is that the solid part of your breast fits into the cup. On the forum, there are pictures of people with their domes on, touching the sides is part of the prossess and it didn't prevent them from growing. I even heard that the results are best when you wait till you reach the end of your domes before moving on to bigger ones.

I some red dots to, it looks like very small pimples. I think it's because of the oil and the humidity. Would make sense since my skin is so sensitive and prone to rashes.

minnie34

I hardly get any swelling at all. Sad but true. And I've been noogling for almost 16 months. They swell up in the cup alright, but the moment I take the cups off - pooof! Gone. Which is why I never bother to take any swelling pics, no point!! :)
I have still had some permanent growth though but I am a very slow responder. I think one of the most important things is not to compare yourself to others on this forum; only compare yourself to your own progress - keep taking pictures and compare them with your starting pics. It's great to be inspired by so many of the users here who are having amazing results but at the end of the day we can only look at our own journey in terms of progress, if you know what I mean?
I think I must have been at least an AAA when I started, now I might be an A. And I aint stopping here!! Your goal is completely achievable, and you seem so dedicated - I see no reason why you couldn't reach your goal!!

Oh, and my breasts touch the sides of the M cup too. Not so much on the CL's but a little bit. I would think that is completely normal?

bexy

ok so I def had a bit of swelling last night and took pictures and there was a big difference between my first pictures. I put them on photobucket but photobucket itsnt working, so wondered how does everyone else put photos on here? is there a site you upload them to that actual works? photobucket crashed my computer. but got it working again.

myam - thanks for that info, im not sure about it as they really touch and push against the sides as in it gets too uncomfortable/starts to hurt. it feels like the cup would crack if i increased the pressure anymore due to side swelling against the cup. ill try find the pics and have a look. have you any links? it does make sense to reach the end of the domes, but i dont know if thats possible with mine, i think it would hurt too much.

my red dots are still here today it looks like where blood has goten trapped. I also got some on my poor left nipple yest, so it wasnt very happy and im not sure i should do much noogling today! wish i could though.

minnie34 - im glad im not the only one then, although i did get a little last night,they were just fuller, but not like everyone else on this forum seem to get! they still feel fuller this morning. thats a great thing to remember, to not compare yourself to others! thats great though to know you got to an A cup very encouraging.

***EDIT photobucket now working, added pictures to first page, i look a lot bigger in the pic though then i actually am, its hard to know how big the difference is becuase i think im taking the photos closer up which makes me look bigger, and its hard with where the shadows lie etc. every pic i take could look different. but anyway ill post more photos in another 2 weeks.

Matt B

Hi Rupert, you can post here by clicking on reply and then additional options.Select your pics by clicking on browse and follow the prompts.It's pretty simple. Scale them to about 640-480.

Matt ;)