Search results

1. midbackn2013

Please help me. I don't know what to do anymore (red dots on low pressure)

Hi. I'm TBF :) I used to post on here long time ago. I'm trying to start up noogling again and I'm having some issues. I'm a small B (thanks NB) and use the large domes. Recently no matter what I do or how I pump, I get red dots! I've left the pressure to where the cups were just about to fall...
  2. midbackn2013

TBF's "No longer flat" journey!

My starting pictures will be posted in a couple of weeks after AF leaves.
  3. midbackn2013

Tips for Building Cleavage with Noogle Berry

Ive read a few things about the foam rings actually separating your boobs more. I was wondering if anyone had any tips or tricks for building cleavage with the NB?????
  4. midbackn2013

First time stuffing my bra!!!!!! What size do they look to you?

Heeeellllo everyone, so today I was sorta bored and had the random urge to stuff my bra to see how big I could get my boobs to look! So I did for the first time and I wanted to share some pictures xD LOL! In each pic, what cup size would you say I look?
  5. midbackn2013

How does one get "addicted to noogling" exactly?

How does one get addicted to noogling? And another question, what does NB feel like?
  6. midbackn2013

SKIN BRUSHING

Im sure some of you have heard of this. I would like to get into it. Would anyone happen to have any linksi could go to? Maybe some starter tips? Anything?
  7. midbackn2013

What are some comments that you've gotten from your fam/friends about your boobs

Just wondering what all you nooglers family/friends had to say about your unexpected breast growth :) I love reading stories xD
  8. midbackn2013

Slowly going crazy

I don't think there's any way I could possibly wait until December to buy the NB!! I wanted to wait to get it until I started bringing in more money and gained a little more weight, but I have gained a little weight and I should have a lot more money coming in starting next month! I think I'm...
  9. midbackn2013

How do I position the cups?

I couldn't find any recent topics on this subject so I've decided to ask myself. Are there any certain ways that you should position the cups in order to get growth in specific places (e.g position at the bottom of my boob to get more tops) ?
  10. midbackn2013

My stats and questions on NB and previously stretched skin?

I'm 5"4. Never had any kids. 17. 32 A. 100 lbs. Pescatarian( its a vegetarian that still eats fish) I've been reading on here a lot about how if your skin has been stretched before, you might get good results with NB? I was just wondering if I might have that chance too. You could say that my...