Search results

1. W

Nipple Stopper?

WOW This is an AWESOME idea! I'm excited to try it! Thank you thank you thank you :-) I am not sure if I'll try the bottom of a container or a plastic bowl? Can those of you that have used the plastic bowl option tell me what type/kind of plastic bowl? That seems like a dumb question, but I...
  2. W

New to NB - very excited :-)

Hi Not so Teeny! Thanks for your reply. Don't worry about rereading lol that would take forever. Pretty much I'm just wondering how to maintain swelling and whether applying heat afterward is really necessary. I've read a lot of your posts and replies on here. You're so helpful! Right now I...
  3. W

New to NB - very excited :-)

Hi everyone, I am going to apologize in advance for writing a book! I hope nobody gets annoyed by this long post. I posted this post in the newbie thread, but haven't gotten a reply, so I want to introduce myself by creating a new thread since that seems to be the norm for newbies. I bought...
  4. W

snoogling

Hi Damacus87. How is it that you wrap the ace wrap? Does it go around your back somehow? I know that Not So Teeny Tiny Anymore posted pictures of how she holds her cups together or up with a robe belt, but that wasn't for snoogling I don't think. If I don't hear from you I think I'll PM Matt.
  5. W

Snoogling

I ordered camper mounting tape on Friday. It will be delivered to me tomorrow, so I will try it with snoogling tomorrow night. I have not snoogled yet. I have poster tak on the rims now, but it leaks air (it might be the way I put plastic wrap on it to protect it because the plastic wrap has...
  6. W

Lollipop's stats/routine, small 30C to small 28F!

Thanks for the good info Lollipop. I have been wanting to snoogle, so I will try it tonight or tomorrow (I just started noogling this week). I haven't done a long session yet (longer than an hour). When you do long sessions when you're awake do you just hold the suction for the entire time...
  7. W

FairyFunny starting anew

Hi Heather. I just started noogling Monday, but have read this forum A LOT. You could try poster tak or camper mounting tape. I am currently using LOCTITE brand Fun-Tak (blue), which I bought from Walmart. I bought the camper mounting tape on Amazon, but for now the fun-tak works as I only...
  8. W

Destination D Cup :)

I just started noogling on Monday. I wear a 36B bra from VS and I, too, can have some good cleavage with that. Especially with a cami lol. I bought the contoured larges, and they fit perfectly. I feel like I would have filled the larges way too soon, so CLs were the way to go for me. I agree...
  9. W

Newbie needing help ASAP choosing what size to get

Hi shadowedmoon, I am very new to this (like just started this week), but I've spent hours and hours reading the forum, so I can report to you some things that I have read (in addition to my own experience so far) to try to answer your questions. To my knowledge, once you start to get...
  10. W

Some Poster Tack/Padding Tips

Well it looks like it's been a couple years since anyone posted to this, but I bought some camper mounting tape on Amazon. Thank you for the link Anastasia. I buy so much of my necessities on Amazon. Before I buy anything in a store I look on Amazon first. I could go to Lowes or Home Depot...
  11. W

New Users Click Here!!! (experienced ones please comment)

There was a post here, but I moved it to a new thread since I didn't get any responses. :(