Search results

1. C

Graduating from medium to CL Noogleberry domes - reduced tolerance to Noogling

Thanks - I am still using the M's and having a session of CL on and off in the day for no more than 5 mins at a time. I want to look nice for my cardiology appt next week :)
  2. C

Graduating from medium to CL Noogleberry domes - reduced tolerance to Noogling

Soo - I just got my CL dome today and I am super excited - it's nearly my 1 year anniversary since I started NBE and I have been Noogling with medium domes for 8 months. I don't have a lot of growth on the measuring tape but my breast are wider and fuller and no longer fit my 32B/ 10B bras (so I...
  3. C

Feeling a bit discouraged

I have been using noogleberry for 8 months without much measurable result (maybe about 1cm difference if that) but have got more swelling with longer spaced out sessions throughout the day (I take breaks 3-4 days a week when I can't do this). I would also suggest checking out breast nexus for...
  4. C

Will minimal swelling still lead to growth

Thanks! I have been lazy with the padding but I found something that kind of works... I put bubble wrap around the edge of the dome for the upper half of the ring. I don't really care about ring marks underneath because you can't really see them but up top they are really noticeable. And I am...
  5. C

Will minimal swelling still lead to growth

I have been on my noogleberry journey since May this year. To begin with I was in between a 32B and a 32C - my left breast was just under 8in across and my right breast was just over 7in across. I had been fitted as a 32B or "maybe a C" at that time. I am however wide set/ splayed so the breast...
  6. C

Please help, years of trying, yet little result, not giving up!

Have you tried a diet high in phyotoestrogen rich foods? A permanent diet change may be a more sustainable way of doing NBE plus there are obvious health benefits. There is a diet section on breast nexus but you could try things like soy products, brewers yeast (high in vit B6), eggs if you are...
  7. C

For women who are struggling with each breast being a different size

Yes - I have one breast at least half a size bigger than the other. I also have scoliosis and I find it harder to suck the right (smaller) breast into the cup because my ribcage is sunken on that side. So, after I put the domes on and get them attached, I put a clip over the tubing leading to...
  8. C

Any Nooglers out there with heart failure or scoliosis?

Hi Kazza I only just saw this thanks so much for your reply. I am pleased to see that you have some results with NB. Does the 30% refer to your left ventricle EF? If so mine is only 32-34% and I was worried this would have a really bad effect on NBE due to poor circulation. I have got a bit of...
  9. C

About 4 years in, FINALLY a TINY result. Questions, suggestions?, PLEASE HELP.

Thanks! That's a good suggestion about diet - nothing much will happen if you aren't eating enough protein. I do eat alot of vegetarian foods and I make biscuits with soy protein powder and eat these at breakfast, ice cream with whey powder, falafels with beans, almonds and protein powder...
  10. C

About 4 years in, FINALLY a TINY result. Questions, suggestions?, PLEASE HELP.

Are you able to get a hormone test done? If you really do have no development you could have been suffering from a hormone imbalance. I don't use supplements, but I have seen people over on breast nexus say that if you take the wrong ones (for you) then you will get no results. It could be that...
  11. C

Cakes Needs Assistance Nooglers

Can you just take the tubing apart and connect the dome to the pump with one piece of tubing? That's what I do.
  12. C

Breasts Cold While Noogling...

How about buying some reusable hand warmers and putting them in your bra for about 1/2 hour before you noogle? I am not sure if you could actually put them in the dome when you noogle though. I find heating the breasts prior to a session helps a little, but it's annoying to have to sit there and...
  13. C

New to Noogleing and have some bruising

Maybe try some arnica cream on the areas where the ring marks usually appear? Arnica cream is to prevent/ reduce bruising and swelling. I just started Noogling and I am on Coumadin (blood thinner) due to a heart problem. I have been really careful not to overpump but if I see the slightest hint...
  14. C

Any Nooglers out there with heart failure or scoliosis?

I've been looking into NBE for about 3 months and have had some success with massage and hypnosis so far. I think I have grown a tiny bit and firmed up, but that's all. The big problem (and probably the reason for my tiny size to begin with) is that I have a hole in my heart from birth and...