32aa's bOObie journy

32aa

Hello everyone I'm a newb here and would like to introduce myself and hope that you all would please take good care of me :). I was very tomboyish and didn't really care for boobs until the faithful day I entered high school. It was all about boobs, I was always self-conscientious but never let anyone know that I was. I did a lot of research but in the end I decided that it was my fate to be boobless :( and I would have to accept it and maybe one day I would find a guy who would accept my itty bitty boobies for what they are. I did find a great man who I met during my senior year and whom I've been with for 3yrs but left me recently. Not really, his family moved 3000 miles away but we are still together in a long distant relationship :). I have 2 more years of college so I'm not gonna run off with some guy I love, I am kinda head strong and independent so I'm planning to move up there with him after I graduate and have a good high paying job, education is very important to me and he is so great for understanding that. I feel sorry for him cause he tells me he likes my tiny boobs but I know he wishes they were bigger (he's so sweet I love him XD). I accidentally stumbled onto the flat2fab program as skeptical as I am I tried it and failed epically. After that I stumbled onto a website called the beboard and there I learned of the great NB. So I just purchased it the other day and can't wait to start noogling. I love the threads they are all so helpful you gals and guys are all so informative and helpful!!

Sorry for my continuum blabbering here are my stats:

-32aa
-above bust: 30
-bust: 30
-below bust:28
-band size: 32
-Asian
-History of siblings and mother of small boobies
-5'2"-3"
-103-110lbs
-No kids
-non-smoker
-drink occasionally on very special occasions only

I'm glad that I don't have to learn to accept my small boobs for the rest of my life; so relieved, whew.

Attachments

• Aug 10 2010.jpg
    Aug 10 2010.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 691
  • Aug 10 2010 (2).jpg
    Aug 10 2010 (2).jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 830
A

alexis

welcome girl!! you've got nice shape to begin with..wish u luck!<3

Lily13

Welcome to the noogle family!!! I agree with ale-xis. You have a nice round shape already to start with.

Just have some patience and you won't be disappointed with the NB. :)

Good luck!

Aim4c

Hi,

Welcome to the noogleberry family. You have a lovely shape which a good starting point. I hope you get your NB soon. I wish you maximum growth in minimum time :)

All the best with your boobie journey.

bonzaigirl

hi welcome to the noogleberry family.... i hope you have a great time noogling just like us.... oh and as a reminder... please remember to read pas threads on how to noogle, etc , etc.. if you have any questions just feel free to post them on the board... cheers ... :)

32aa

Ahaha yeah, I did a lot of reading before daring to post. There are lots of great threads about practically all the questions that I wanted to add. Thank you all for such a warm welcome. What do you mean by nice shape? I think that I have no shape what so ever lol except for the fact that I am thin, but thank you all for the great compliment, I really appreciate it. It's so nice to hear it from others other than my bf that really helped me boost my confidence.

Well today I received my 4oz fenugreek extract and msm cream, it shipped in so fast; within 2 days only :eek:!!! I'm still waiting on the 2oz wild yam extract, it should be coming in tomorrow, hopefully. I don't use as much wild yam as much as fenugreek plus I still have a lot left over (3/4 full) so I should suffice for the time being. I can't wait for my noogleberry to come in ;D!!!

I finally got a lock for my door; yay ty home depot guy, boo to my bro. Idk how to take off my door knob and asked him to help me but he was being an ass saying like I'm gonna break it only and that it's hard to take off and that I can't replace it cause they don't make those kind of door knobs anymore. Well all in all he was wrong, I knew it wasn't hard to take off. My bf tried to show me how to take it off b4 he left but I was being an ass and didn't pay attention, so I called him but he didn't pick up either :-[. I knew that it was gonna be simple and gonna feel stupid after I figure how to take it apart. LOL and I did, it had this release button on the side, felt really dumb, almost resorted to sawing it off lol. Went to home depot and this nice man helped me pick out the correct door knob, ty nice man. (there was this old guy that I asked for help but it turned out he didn't work there lol i feel stupid for asking). So now when my noogle system comes in I can noogle in private now yay!!!

I hope the box doesn't say "Noogleberry Breast Enlarger" OMG that would be so embarrassing!!!

:D My noogleberry parcel was totally unmarked, well, obviously apart from m y address on the front. It could have been anything. there was no mention of any kind breast pump/enlargement so i am sure yours will be the same.
As to your boobies already having a nice shape. I agree. From the front you can see the curve that your breast is likely to take in growth, can you see? the roundness of the breast. from the side, your nipples are high and perky. You have a great shape!
Good luck with your Noogling and welcome!

that1spaztichik

Lucy puts it as a "toy" in the notes section. Don't worry, it's very discreet! :)

AHAHHAHAAH oh wow, your doorknob frustration is hilarious...I am laughing right along with you, I have home improvement issues ALLLLL the time. It's hard stuff!!! One time, when I was trying to install my doorknob (with a lock, for the same reason hehe) I had to take a BUTTER KNIFE (what was I thinking?) and like...SAW through my doorframe, because the locking mechanism was different than my old doorknob's...thingy that sticks out from the door...and I needed to remove some wood, lol.

32aa

LOL ty for the reply I am so relived ;D. I hope to be at the most a B cup by December if not an A cup would be great too!! My bf said he would visit me this new year so I really wanna give him a great present *wink wink*. I hope that I will be a quick responder, I'm so jealous of you quick responders but w/patience comes with great results. You all are so great and encouraging!!

The very best of luck to you regarding your B cup goal. You are so right. It is always important to remember that persistence with this system is what works. Slow but sure is the way forward. It is great to see the photos of the girls who are fast responders. it gives great encouragement and shows us what the Noogleberry can actually do BUT not all of us are going to be like that. I definately 3 months is a good amount of time to see growth though. Most of the girls on here have good growth by then, or at least some amazing swelling that must be a great feeling in itself. At the moment I'd take being a B cup for just a few hours! haha
All the best :D

32aa

I just had a question ???: Where do you keep your NB system? I am trying to keep it no the DL so no one finds out. I did get a new lock but I leave my door unlocked when I'm in & about the house. I only lock my door when I'm not home or in my room. I don't want people coming into my room digging through my stuff. My room is medium size i have a book shelf, small closet, full size bed & a vanity. I don't wanna put under my bed (so easy to find). I know people go into closets all the time looking for stuff. What should I do ???? Should I just keep my door locked all the time? But wouldn't it be suspicious? ???

Anastasia916

Hi hun, I didn't really read this entire thread, lots of new members now then the last time I was very active on here lol. And I don't have alot of time to keep up with the forum anymore, but I wanted to give some encouragement. Your username spoke to me haha... I was a 32AA when I started my NBE journey 4 years ago. I've tried alot of things that didn't work till I found what did. As they say you have to kiss alot of toads till you find a prince, the saying applies with NBE. I'm now a 32D. I started out with the measurements, 32" bust and around 27-28" underbust (depends on time of the month) now I'm 36 1/2" bust and still 27-28" underbust. I found the best things that have worked for me are BO (bovine ovary) to be exact Ultra Breast, and Noogleberry. I absolutely love Noogleberry and would scream about it from mountain tops if I could! Don't get discouraged or let skepticism get in your way of your dreams. This does and will work for you, believe it! Good luck with everything and I hope it all works out for you!

katieb

I agree - your boobs have a lovely round shape and I'm sure they will look fantastic with NB. Don't worry about the packaging - mine didn't have anything other my address on the box so no problems there. Good luck and welcome to the NB family :)

32aa

Well someone rang the doorbell just now & we usually have house keys so I didn't want to open the door cause I'm the only one home :(. I waited a few minutes & checked if they left then I opened the door & there was my WY extract YAY :)!! So much closer to receiving my noogleberry!!! I really hope it comes soon; I'm sure it'll come sometime next week but I am so excited I hope it can come sooner so I can start noogling!!!:)

TY anastasia & natty, always wise and informative.

katieb

Yay :D I can remember how excited I was when my NB came in the post. Just remember to take it easy the first few times until you get used to pumping.

Good luck :)

babyboob

Aw! cant wait to see the progression!
great to have started roughly around the same time!
Happy nooglinggg :D