32aa's bOObie journy

Boobalicious

Hi there.

You say you dont notice a difference in size, but say that they look fuller and rounder than before - believe me hunny, I've been there with that dilema........mine certainly did not look or even measure any bigger with the tape measure, but they were very heavy and felt fuller for ages before the numbers changed. so keep it up and your numbers will change too. fuller and rounder is all part of growing - so you grow girl!!

good luck ;)

boobilicious ;)

LAWMANN2004

WOW!!!!!
What amazing growth!!!!!
Don't use the tape measure to much!!
Sometimes the proof is in the pictures,
as is well shown in the latest pictures.
Keep doing what ever it is that you are
doing, as it is definatly working.
If you see the boobie fairy, please tell her
to stop at everyones house!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

eva_bs

jamie2,
You are funny!!! :) The boob fairy!!! :)

32aa,
I can see a nice difference between your first picture and your third picture!!! Wow!!! NB is working for you! no doubt! :)
Look really good on the side of your breasts...see how rounder and fuller they are on that part!!!! AMAZING!!!! Keep up with the hare work!!! :) I'm sure you will get to your goal with the NB!!!!
You go girl!!!! :)
And I'm glad that you threw the measuring tape out the window!!!! :) She is a B**** :) she loves to lie!!!
So I just want to say that I'm very happy for you dear!
Thank you so much for keeping us all updated! :)
Good Luck hun!
:-*

that1spaztichik

Oh girl, those side by sides TOTALLY show growth. It may not be in the tape measure, but they are much fuller and rounder. I just don't think there's been much outward projection, you know? Which is totally normal, it's usually the last thing you'll gain, although it's what we all want :) GOOD LUCK, keep noogling!!

YES YES YES! Your swelling is awesome. Like that1 said, you may not have much outward projection but can't you see how much wider both left to right and top to bottom your boobs are - I can! I noticed that when I got my first real amount of swelling the other day I almost couldn't even tell from the front view that anything had changed it was only from the sides I could see it because you can really see 'plumpness' from front on.

Congratulations to you. Keep on pumpin' :-* :-*

eva_bs

32aa's you can also see that your nipples got more bigger :) and nicer!!!!Yooo Hooo :)
I think that is a great sign that your breasts are really growing :)

32aa

Thank you all for the kind words I really hope I get a growth spurt like flatty towards the end of my second month or during my third month.

jamie2- LoL ;D If I ever get the chance to meet the boobfairy I would ask her to give all of us perfect D-cups!!!
(Though I'm planning on asking Santa for a bigger pair of breasts for christmas LOL JK)

I can't wait till I start protruding and know what it feels like to actually have breasts. But I wonder what I am going to say when people start noticing that I have bigger breasts ??? ? Maybe I should just tell them that puberty finally kicked in, but that is impossible for me because my entire siblings including my mom are flat chested (A-cup). Can anyone think of any excuses ???? OMG what am I gonna say when I reach my C-cup goal? They are gonna catch on to me, lol :D. I plan on telling my bf once I reach my goal cuz I know I can't keep it from him forever, he'll find out sooner or later (don't wanna get caught in a noogling session, that would be super embarassing!!)

A

Ann

Hey 32aa,
I was your same size 2 years ago before starting NB. I was practically flat, especially since I breasted my 5 kids. Well, now I'm 32/34B. Just keep up with the noogling and you wont regret it......patience and perserverance. That's all it takes and you'll pass your goal. I had to post because when I saw your pics I said "that's what I used to look like!". Take care.

LAWMANN2004

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You could allways say it's a by product of some
sort of medecine, That has worked for me in the past.
Other wise don't worry about it. They grow slowly so it's
not like you got implants or something along those lines.
Stay safe and have fun, you know who is on the way!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

Diosa

Hey 32aa- your growth is noticeable.. thats so cool... they are much rounder and fuller... imagine where you'll be in 4months !!!
good luck and congrats

kellynne

Holy Moly!!!!! :eek: I would say you've had amazing results so far!!! Wow. You look awesome. I wish my breasts had such a beautiful shape. It looks like NB is gonna work beautifully for you. Keep it up... it's working!!

oodellaly

Nice progress! I'm starting out a lot like you so hopefully I can have the same results. Haven't bought the NB yet but after doing research tonight I think I'm gonna take the dive.

immabe

I keep reading the threads and seeing you wish yours was round and big. I don't know what your complaining about girl but your boobs just keep getting rounder and bigger and you just started.
It's so good to see that other 32AA girls are doing great with nb because it gives other 32AA's like myself hope. So Thankyou!

D

dillydally200010

You're doing great. you've got a wonderful boob shape and i think that with persistance you will get your results. Swelling will hang about one day real soon ;)

32aa

Hello ladies!
Sorry for the late update, it's getting closer to finals so I've been quite busy and the holidays are here so work is keeping me even more busy than before. Here are the new pictures but unfortunately I don't see much difference from last month, I'm sure it's just my eyes and you lovely ladies will surely see a difference. I haven't been noogling properly and only did it when ever I had the time. I heard so many people having good results with zoft gum so I decided to try it out for myself and I've started taking it since 11/19/10 along with noogling so I hope I get some better results than I am now. I haven't been seeing any results but I was tempted so I took the measuring tape and measured my self and I was 1" bigger! YAY! :D Now I measure 31" around my full breast but I am still a 32aa lol but I know that noogling is working and I'm gonna keep going!

Attachments

• NB front.jpg
    NB front.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 1,218
  • NB side.jpg
    NB side.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 1,004

LAWMANN2004

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulation on the new growth. Keep up with the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know for a fact that finals at school take up most of your free time, as i just finished
with finals my self. One thing that I did was to study with my domes on. That way you
dont waste any time, and do multi tasking to the utmost!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep doing whatever you are doing, as it looks to be working for you!!!!!!!!!
Stay safe, and study hard, have some FUN once in a while.
The boobie fairy is going to pay you a visit again VERY SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

32aa

Sorry ladies no pix this month. I have some major bruising that I have been trying to get rid for a month now. I'm using some bruise cream from walgreens, it's kind of fading but I can still see the horrid bruising. It's so sad not having to noogle, I try to noogle lightly but I always end up over pumping. Hopefully my bruising will go away and I can post up some pictures for you all.

LAWMANN2004

HI !!!!!
Thats to sad that you got brusing from pumping.
Now you know when to stop before you do it again.
Keep using the bruise cream, it helps, but it still takes time
for them to fade.
Stay safe, and have fun.
The boobie fairy will see you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2