32aa's bOObie journy

flatteringrowth

Hi there! I'm new here too and i read about NoogleBerry from BreastNexus forum. I'm also following your journey. I am currently just doing massage as i haven't moved out from my parents place (will probably get one when i have moved out and be married which will be in a few months) and i don't want anybody to run into the NoogleBerry and be :eek:. I just want to wish you luck and hope to see you progress! Good Luck!!!

chick

Hi 32 AA,
Your boobs are as exactly same as mine. And I was very excited on the day I received my noogleberry. I have noogled nearly three months but the progress has been very slow. I can feel them firmer but I am not sure if there is any visible growth.
I am persistently noogling everyday and waiting till my goal come true. I think anyone who has small boobs like you and me to start with will response slowly. Dont expect miracle!
Anyway, can you tell me something about your fenugreek and cream? Where did you order? I am considering if I should use it, because I did not use any herb until now. Hope that all of us will see growth fast.
All the best to you! Nice to follow your journey!

junjo

We have almost que same measurements and I am a 32AA also, but yours have such a neat and round shape. I bet they are going to look awesome in no time.
I am still waiting for my NB to arrive, so so so anxious.

The best of all luck to you :-*

32aa

Thanks all for the kind words. I have been noogling for almost a month now; I personally do not see any difference but I'm sure you all will. It's like writing an essay and thinking that it is perfect then someone comes along and points out your error. Or I'm just being too nit picky and don't see the results. I think I didn't have much growth because I skipped a few days here and there due to school and homework and balancing my job.

Chick: I ordered my extract on Amazon, its a better deal if you purchase the 4oz instead of the 1oz, but if you want to try it out to see if it works for you go a head and purchase the 1oz bottle.

babyboob: Yes I was so excited when I saw your post, to know that we are very similar its a good feeling to know that I am not alone :)
(same for you too chick & junjo) :)

flatteringrowth & starry188: I am very flattered to know that you are following my journey with me. I hope that this works (pretty confident that it will) and I hope to share my new boobs wit you someday :). I also do hope that you will find that this helps you out and try it too.

Since I started on the 16th of august I am planning to post monthly comparison pictures to show my growth so you all won't have to scroll back and forth to look at any change in growth. I'm the type that hates to have to scroll up and down, page to page (or u could just call me plain old lazy lol).

Rachiex

Hi 32aa

Welcome to the forum! Just to say - you have a lovely shape to start with and I'm sure you will do brilliantly.

Don't worry about not seeing any growth yet after a month a) it may just be a little too soon and b) you may have some but just can't see any difference yourself because you see them all the time! I think for me, the growth started to show for sure around the 3 month mark and then went on from there...

Are you taking your herbs already? If so, how is that going? I started with the noogleberry first before taking EPO and Spriulina and for about a month, PM cream so that I could see if it was noogleberry or the herbs that were making me grow... it was the noolgeberry but the EPO and Spirulina have definitely helped me along I think.

Welcome to the club!! x

32aa

Hello ladies!

Sorry I was suppose to post pictures on the 16th but I haven't been home to noogle the past three days due to the fact that I was spending some time at my relative's house before she went back to school in Santa Cruz. I didn't get to noogle which saddened me :( but when I came back yester-night I noogled while I was sleeping. I was kinda down because as I had said in my previous post I did not see any change at all whatsoever :( but upon my awakening this morning I saw that I had pumped further than I usually did. I went to measure my self and I had increased by and entire inch :eek: !!! My bust size is 30" but I measured 31" I was so excited!!! I measured about an hour later and lost a few centimeters but I am happy and proud to say to those of you who are following me that yes the noogleberry does work and I am living proof and no I am not getting paid for this I purchased it with my own money. So excited! I really want to be a C-cup but who knows I might be booby greedy like the rest of you all and want D's lol ;D. Boy, will my boyfriend be shocked when he sees his Christmas present this year, I think this will be his best present ever lol ;D.

Well here are my one month pictures; I chose to do monthly pictures because they show more results. Daily and weekly pictures tend to be a little time consuming and you can say that I'm lazy lol :D Here are the side by side pix, so no flipping through the post looking for pictures ;D

Attachments

• NB front.jpg
    NB front.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 830
  • NB side.jpg
    NB side.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 581

kellynne

GREAT results after only one month!!!!! WOW! You are responding well and fast. Thanks for posting, it is inspirational.
Congrats on your progress!

32aa

Thanks! ;D But sadly it's only swelling and goes away after a few hours :-[. The great thing is that I'm finally responding and soon enough the swelling will become permanent ;D. Staying positive!

flatteringrowth

Yay to your progress and i'm glad to see how excited you are too :). As i said what i was doing before, which is only massaging, my massages are kinda helping me develop some boobage but i can't wait till i get a NB and see some results like you. Keep on noogling as you will surely develop to those D cups which you want hehe. It's so cute how everybody says they can't help themselves but to be "greedy". Thanks for posting your progress as i am one of your devoted followers and saw you here since day 1 hehehe! ;D Take care and can't wait to see more progress! Oh yes he'll be shocked ;) :D.

32aa

OMG thank you flatteringrowth I am flattered that you actually are following me :eek:, especially since day one :eek:. I tried massaging but I saw no results so that's why I tried the NB and I am sure you'll love it as well. Kudos to you that the massage is working for you ;D.

Since I've been busy with balancing school and work I've been kind of lazy and have not been able to spend enough time noogling morning, noon and night. Instead I noogle when ever I can but especially when I go to sleep; that totals about 8-9 hours of noogling. I loooove it because I wake up with fuller breasts actually making me a 32a ;D (I can actually fit into my bras, until the swelling goes down after a few hours)!!!

starry188

32aa said:
Instead I noogle when ever I can but especially when I go to sleep; that totals about 8-9 hours of noogling. I loooove it because I wake up with fuller breasts actually making me a 32a ;D (I can actually fit into my bras, until the swelling goes down after a few hours)!!!

you wear it an go to sleep? :eek:
What cup size did you order? I'm clueless my breast are just like yours, 32AA. I've decided if you grow bigger, I'm going to order a Noggleberry.

32aa

I ordered the mediums because I did not want to spend more money and I ordered the larges with my mediums so I wouldn't have to wait long for another order if I ever out grew the mediums. Many of the ladies here went straight to the mediums, you should check out their posts. I feel there really is no need for smalls unless you really don't have anything there for instances if you were really really flat chested or male but if you are a 32aa then the mediums should work great. It took me a day to figure out the right position to pump. I hold the pump in my right hand (which ever hand you prefer) then one cup in each hand against my chest then I start pumping. If it is your first time then you should hunch your back so your breasts can fill into the cup to get better suction and don't forget to lube up your boobies.

flatteringrowth

32aa said:
OMG thank you flatteringrowth I am flattered that you actually are following me :eek:, especially since day one :eek:. I tried massaging but I saw no results so that's why I tried the NB and I am sure you'll love it as well. Kudos to you that the massage is working for you .

Since I've been busy with balancing school and work I've been kind of lazy and have not been able to spend enough time noogling morning, noon and night. Instead I noogle when ever I can but especially when I go to sleep; that totals about 8-9 hours of noogling. I loooove it because I wake up with fuller breasts actually making me a 32a (I can actually fit into my bras, until the swelling goes down after a few hours)!!!

Hey, thanks for the reply. Yeah, i thought i'd be to kinda inspirational to follow and see you grow (of course you're going to be one busty chick in no time!) he he. About the massage, i gave it a shot last year and looking back, i was being impatient and hoping to see results within a few weeks, but yeah, it didn't really help because i stopped doing it after no instant results ha ha. I was also taking some fenugreek tabs and i stopped taking those too because i thought what's the point. As for now, i don't care if i see results right away because i know slow and steady wins the race. I'm a little more knowledgeable with the natural breast enhancing information as i've taken the time to read regarding other's testimonials and decide to dedicate some personal effort into maintaining a program. It's quite tiring to my arms but i still do it, i consider it a mini workout for my arms too - approx my massages last 20-30 minutes every night with some Jason's Organic Vitamin E cream and i just started using this olive oil and fenugreek mixture a few days ago so we'll see how that goes. I also like the fact that this is good for my breast health. How long did you try the massaging for until you quit?

That's really hard work to balance school and work, it sounds like you're doing well and keep it up! Pay off is great.

Also i'm amazed that you're still wearing the domes when you wake up!

Yeah, so maybe soon i'll be able to get a NB as i settle down with the home buying and marriage transitioning.

Nice chatting with you!!

P

piccolina

Awesome!! You are looking really good!! My first starting size when I was an AA was just about the same as your starting. And now, after pumping, I'm overflowing my A bras. I can't believe you can stand to sleep with them on!! You are going to have probably really fast results if you can keep that up. Very impressive!

D

dillydally200010

Hi 32aa, you posted on my wall and commented on my pics.. thanks for the comments. i was looking at your pics, you have lovely boobies.. hope you are continuing to use NB and that the progress is ascending! you have a very nice shape to start, and some shape at the bottom of your breasts.. i'm sure you'll do just fine!
I cant wait to put my updated photos up, but have decided to do this monthly.. keep up the good work and i look forward to sharing my progress and keeping in the loop of your progress also! x ;)

32aa

Hi there lovely ladies well here are the pix of my second month it seems the swelling wasn't as good as the first month because when I took the 1month picture my boobs were sore because I was about to start my period (started my period the week of my birthday :'(). So the photo is some what of a false representation of my 1month you can say. I don't see much difference in size but I do see and feel that they are fuller and rounder than before. At this rate though I doubt I will reach my short term goal of a B-cup in 3month, well who knows, maybe a miracle might happen and I might wake up with DD's lol (then I would be paranoid that I might be pregnant lol impossible my bf is 3000 miles away).

I was being careless and I'm sure I cracked my M-cups while snoogling or something :'(. I emailed lucy already I hope she sends me new cups. I thought I'd try noogling with the larges that I had pre-ordered but lol that was an epic fail. The cups sucked on fine but I didn't have enough for the larges to stay in place so it kept making fart noises :D.

I have noticed right when I put on the domes and start pumping I can pump to the 1inch mark just fine, so I know that it is working and that I have grown. Two months ago I couldn't even pump to the halfway mark and look at me now. Maybe I should stop looking at my boobs, the more I look at them the more it seems that I am not growing. I think I have been measuring my boob growth wrong because every time I measure myself it keeps showing 30" my usual size and I know that I have grown but I decided to throw the measuring tape out of the window!!! ;D

Hope you gals like the pictures and thank you for those of you who are following me through my booby journey!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Attachments

• NB front.jpg
    NB front.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 1,257
  • NB side.jpg
    NB side.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 718