5 months in , no results yet , what am I doing wrong ?

Nimi87

Hello
I had my breast implants removed in march and started noodling a month later ... no results yet, my breast explant left me with no breast, I am not even an A :(
I started Natureday liquid and pills a few days ago and I massage with flaxseed oil maybe that will help but so far, no results from noodling, the swelling lasts for about 2 minutes , I noogle about 1 hour a day
Any advice would be welcome :)

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
Keep at it. Don’t stop. No guarantee that anything will happen, but for many something does. You may see something after 4,5,6 months, it could be longer, but keep steady on it and don’t stop. It took ten years to get where I’m at. It was a long time until I notice an increase. But I’m also male. Not much was happening but I started to enjoy the pumping a lot. Most importantly is stick with it and do it often. Even if you can only get 15 minutes in the morning do another 15 at night or longer, but just do it whenever you can they will begin to swell and the more you keep them Swollen, I feel that is where the promotion of growth happens. If you read way back in my thread, i used to be doing a lot of driving, and would leave cups under pressure on for hours. I also believe that when I started using a heating pad and lay them on top of the cups or my chest, they would sweat inside and get warm and would swell up and stay swollen longer. Go girls!! Grow for her!!!

Nimi87

Thank you so much for your reply!! Wow 10 years that's amazing :) I love noogling too , it's relaxing and I try to do it anytime I can , I guess I will continue , I was a 34D with implants so back to nothing is not easy even though I feel much healthier without them

James

Be sure to drink lots of water before and during noogling, helps with swelling. Also you might have better results massaging with Almond oil, its thinner and absorbs more easily. Buy some PM spray or oil to add to your massage routine.

Nimi87

Thank you ! I started taking pictures maybe we can follow progress better than measuring .. what's a pm spray??

Nooglingirl123

Hello
I had my breast implants removed in march and started noodling a month later ... no results yet, my breast explant left me with no breast, I am not even an A :(
I started Natureday liquid and pills a few days ago and I massage with flaxseed oil maybe that will help but so far, no results from noodling, the swelling lasts for about 2 minutes , I noogle about 1 hour a day
Any advice would be welcome :)
Any update on things? I also removed my implants for health reasons and was left with nothing and am trying to get at least B cups at this point

Nimi87

No updates ...I measure 1 inch bigger so from 32 to 33 but I don't see a difference visually... how long have you been using it ?

Nooglingirl123

No updates ...I measure 1 inch bigger so from 32 to 33 but I don't see a difference visually... how long have you been using it ?
Hmmm. I’m sorry. How long have you been doing it for? Still an hour? Hey I guess an inch means it’s still doing something?! I started end of November maybe 1-2 hours but with holidays I was not able to make it a daily thing so I think that’s why I didn’t see much change. I’ve decided to make sure I am really consistent and I’ve been doing 2 hours but I’ve seen where some people didn’t see any change until 4-6 hours so I’m gonna try to bump up my time each night. Concerned how that will work but I’m desperate at this point as I’m flat after explant. Are you still doing it or did you decide to stop?

Rebeyd

I didn't start until about 4 months after explant to make sure everything was fully healed. It definitely makes a big difference if you can do it overnight. That way it's on for hours

ASadLittleBooby

I didn't start until about 4 months after explant to make sure everything was fully healed. It definitely makes a big difference if you can do it overnight. That way it's on for hours
So you just leave them on overnight? I explanted 3 years ago and was hoping too do a fat transfer. My doctor was very honest and said there was no way I had enough tissue for that, so I'm trying this. I was a 34c with implants now I'm probably an AA on one side and an AAA on the other side. It's so deflating. Literally and figuratively.

Rebeyd

So you just leave them on overnight? I explanted 3 years ago and was hoping too do a fat transfer. My doctor was very honest and said there was no way I had enough tissue for that, so I'm trying this. I was a 34c with implants now I'm probably an AA on one side and an AAA on the other side. It's so deflating. Literally and figuratively.
Look up evebra. It's from the creators of brava. I actually used that like 19 years ago and it did give me half a cup size in a few months. I was just an impatient 18 year old so I got implants. It works but definitely takes time. There some scientific papers on breast enlargement through cupping.